- 604

- Italy
Delete
Last edited:
Also because everyone can show whatever he wants to show. Always expecting to be able to get everything is wrong, can't a painter showcase how he made a painting if he decides to keep it in his house?
No one seems to have created a mod for the Z31, but the Z32 is available here.Guys do u know how to find the link of Nissan 300ZX Z31 ?? It's My dream Car I Have To Find It.
you don't have to rename the RSS car itself, just in the racedepartment download folder.
It's because I wanted to make the original skin pack on RD for the RSS car out of respect for their work but I also wanted to make the performance of the SF19 seperately.
It sounds harder than it is trust me!
Thanks, Masscot.Thanks for the effort taken to report your findings - this might prove very useful to others.
Ref your lost rain sounds, these were removed from recent CSP updates as they were still WiP and a little glitchy, but you can copy the sound bank from an earlier CSP to restore them. I can't remember exactly how but a quick search should find it, it's been widely reported.
RMi Overhaul for F1 1993 by Sim*ream
v1.0
This is the overhaul mod for F1 1993 by Sim*ream.
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/f1-1993-mod/
*This overhaul update does not include ANY car models or sound banks*
What is included?
Base:
- new historic engine power per car, extensive research and testing
- mass, drivetrain, engines adjusted per-car
- much tweaking of each car for distinct feel (too much to list)
- some gearsets have been adjusted
- some cars default to autoclutch
- adjusted steering lock to take the Monza 1st chicane, 680deg
- too much to list!
misc:
- new logos (per-car)
- new info in CM UI (power curves, previews, extended information)
**CSP:
- new reflections (old cars had none) / Base CSP General Patch
- new tire dirt / CSP texture replacement
- new exhaust (per-car) / ParticlesFX
- new sparks (per-car) / ParticlesFX
- new shadows / Shadowed Wheels
Some skins are included and some have been edited to remove baked-in shadows.
-
Install:
1. Purchase or obtain the original mod:
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/f1-1993-mod/
a. Copy over original files, yes to overwrite
b. Use CM / JSGME (prefered), say yes to conflicts
c. enjoy new realism and fun!
*some files may not contain edits, but are included just in case I missed something
** only on-track
notes:
To enjoy the physics overhaul you need Assetto Corsa 1.6.4 or higher
To enjoy the graphics overhaul you must have CSP 1.6.2 or higher installed.
to-do:
- better AI
- better aero
- easter-egg
:: Race Department ::
:: Mirror ::
I think it may have been converted from GTA V as a mod I saw long ago.The only one of z31 I know is this one, but don't count on high quality mod.
View media item 67726
nissan_300zx_z31-20200728T171912Z-001.zip - 66.8 MB
thanks, that is the one I have as well, I grabbed some 1m DEM and a lidar point cloud, but the point cloud is enormous, so bit of work to bash it down
View attachment 955605
View attachment 955606
reckon the 1M will be enough to "verify" the track
Question for the RTB users:
How do i bring a mesh into RTB as Terrain that cvan be drawn on?
After an hour I finally managed to bash the mesh down to acceptable size from 30million to just 2 million faces, meshmixer was not happy about it though..
View attachment 955643
Perfect mate!
What are the differences between this and previous version?
did you include the push to pass option for the williams?
wich button do i need to press ?
This version has all the cars with all the features, the beta was quite incomplete
P2P will be in a future release, an "easter-egg". The whole aero needs to be redone to do it right, but its as easy as doing HEADLIGHTS, for F1![]()
Let's see, I sent a photo yesterday with all the group c cars I have at the moment. Tell me if you have one (I'm also interested in group c) which I don't have or someone you see you need:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1647#post-13224181
Also yesterday, PROJECTNR56 sent a R89C just released, I hope that's the Nissan you refer to.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1646#post-13224099
I see the 1.0 files do not include all the previous data. You way want to repackage this 1.0 update to include the necessary content from your beta update. GTP members/visitors may not know to go find your previous post with the beta update.RMi Overhaul for F1 1993 by Sim*ream
v1.0
This is the overhaul mod for F1 1993 by Sim*ream.
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/f1-1993-mod/
*This overhaul update does not include ANY car models or sound banks*
What is included?
Base:
- new historic engine power per car, extensive research and testing
- mass, drivetrain, engines adjusted per-car
- much tweaking of each car for distinct feel (too much to list)
- some gearsets have been adjusted
- some cars default to autoclutch
- adjusted steering lock to take the Monza 1st chicane, 680deg
- too much to list!
misc:
- new logos (per-car)
- new info in CM UI (power curves, previews, extended information)
**CSP:
- new reflections (old cars had none) / Base CSP General Patch
- new tire dirt / CSP texture replacement
- new exhaust (per-car) / ParticlesFX
- new sparks (per-car) / ParticlesFX
- new shadows / Shadowed Wheels
Some skins are included and some have been edited to remove baked-in shadows.
-
Install:
1. Purchase or obtain the original mod:
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/f1-1993-mod/
a. Copy over original files, yes to overwrite
b. Use CM / JSGME (prefered), say yes to conflicts
c. enjoy new realism and fun!
*some files may not contain edits, but are included just in case I missed something
** only on-track
notes:
To enjoy the physics overhaul you need Assetto Corsa 1.6.4 or higher
To enjoy the graphics overhaul you must have CSP 1.6.2 or higher installed.
to-do:
- better AI
- better aero
- easter-egg
:: Race Department ::
:: Mirror ::
Pretty much the only ones I need are the XJR14 and whatever cars are on the far right of your screenshot (excluding the Peugeot)
*some files may not contain edits, but are included just in case I missed somethingI see the 1.0 files do not include all the previous data. You way want to repackage this 1.0 update to include the necessary content from your beta update. GTP members/visitors may not know to go find your previous post with the beta update.
![]()
hello guys sorry the inconvenience I wanted to ask if anyone made the car in the picture concerned Opel Kadet GTE thanks for the kind answers
Another find,corrected kunos RSR
View media item 67620
ks_porsche_911_carrera_rsr_executive.rar - 74.0 MB
Unfortunately not; you'd probably need to export all the kn5 files (the main model, the LODs, and the Collider) into a compatible 3D-modelling software.The current 1981 Renault RE30 is big as hell.
Was there an easy CM way to scale it down?
gonna be private i believe.Ah ok because this one apparently already exists there is a video on You Tube but no download link to have it![]()