- 853

- Slovenia
I agree. I was advocating for this a while back aswell. I think @Jimlloyd said he will look into making a decent "pre Chase" version when he finishes the modern track. So we can only hope he does.No worries mate, I kinda figured what you meant anyways. Wanneroo is a decent track.
I lived 5 minutes drive away from Amaroo Park and back in the 1990's it was great to be so close. I did a few track days there too but it was pretty devastating when they announced it would close to become housing..
I know I had a Amaroo Park on a simulator but cannot recall which one it was. Don't think it was AC.. I'd still have it if it was. Strange that no one has built a half decent version of it. Gee I wish I knew how to mod as I'd love to make so much stuff especially the Aussie Group C cars. I know they are being made now by someone but the greater majority of what those guys are making isn't proving to be any good sadly..
The latest version of Bathurst (ported from ACC) is absolutely fantastic and I have literally stopped driving at all other tracks but to have a late 70's to mid 80's version would be nuts to drive an A9X or VK Group A around.
Can only hope and dream that someone makes it. I couldn't imagine it would ultimately be that difficult to do? The basic layout of the track is pretty much identical except the chase but that could be cut out. Some barriers could be removed and the old style pits put in place of the pit garages.
Can you just imagine going flat out down conrod for that little bit longer!? It would be amazing.