- 162

- Portugal
Understatement of the yearhello mates ,glad to be here ,it look a lot of pages to check ,
Welcome mate!
Understatement of the yearhello mates ,glad to be here ,it look a lot of pages to check ,
The 2 Porsche are not encrypted. I could easily take new previews.
View attachment 964979
Hi there! I have CSP and it shows me the encrypted message when I try to open the CM Showroom or the update previews option. How did you done that? Cheers!
Thanks man - seems to be fixed.
Nice linear power delivery now. Tested up and down Mulsanne with lead boots on.
![]()
Jesus Christ I don´t know why everyone´s got a problem with these Porsches. See here, showroom works:
View attachment 965099
Updated preview:
View attachment 965100
I installed the car like I do for every car with drag & drop into CM.
Maybe you got an outdated CM? Check it for updates. Maybe that´s the culprit here.
Jesus Christ I don´t know why everyone´s got a problem with these Porsches. See here, showroom works:
View attachment 965099
Updated preview:
View attachment 965100
I installed the car like I do for every car with drag & drop into CM.
Maybe you got an outdated CM? Check it for updates. Maybe that´s the culprit here.
Strange. There's no message appearing on my side, but when I want to update the previews, nothing happens...nothing...Sorry but you have seen my screenshot, no message appears that it is encrypted. I can load the showroom and can update the previews like usual.
Very strange problem indeed! I have my CM auto update enabled so I believe I have the latest version (CM ver. 0.8.2149.36611 + CSP 0.1.66) and it won't let me update the preview of this PorscheJesus Christ I don´t know why everyone´s got a problem with these Porsches. See here, showroom works:
View attachment 965099
Updated preview:
View attachment 965100
I installed the car like I do for every car with drag & drop into CM.
Maybe you got an outdated CM? Check it for updates. Maybe that´s the culprit here.
Is it possible you grabbed the cars before they were updated? That might explain it if the showroom encryption was added in the stealth update.Jesus Christ I don´t know why everyone´s got a problem with these Porsches. See here, showroom works:
View attachment 965099
Updated preview:
View attachment 965100
I installed the car like I do for every car with drag & drop into CM.
Maybe you got an outdated CM? Check it for updates. Maybe that´s the culprit here.
I think you have to enable "reflections fx" in CSP settings. Latest Esprit car is the same too.Doesn't work either. And the lights / car instruments are ****ed too.
CM app version : 0.8.2149.36611
CSP 1.60.
Jesus Christ I don´t know why everyone´s got a problem with these Porsches. See here, showroom works:
View attachment 965099
Updated preview:
View attachment 965100
I installed the car like I do for every car with drag & drop into CM.
Maybe you got an outdated CM? Check it for updates. Maybe that´s the culprit here.
It rains ALOT in the UK... if "Buxton" had rain_fx, many people will be very thankful and you will be creditedSince there were requests from @TimLotus and @Luca959, I created RainFX config. Feel free to modify and share it. The contents are the following 4 courses.
・goodwood_circuit
・goodwood_hillclimb
・sebring
・daytona
View attachment 965108
Only the RainFX config is written. Add it to the end of the original file.
Thanks MateSince there were requests from @TimLotus and @Luca959, I created RainFX config. Feel free to modify and share it. The contents are the following 4 courses.
・goodwood_circuit
・goodwood_hillclimb
・sebring
・daytona
View attachment 965108
Only the RainFX config is written. Add it to the end of the original file.
Since there were requests from @TimLotus and @Luca959, I created RainFX config. Feel free to modify and share it. The contents are the following 4 courses.
・goodwood_circuit
・goodwood_hillclimb
・sebring
・daytona
View attachment 965108
Only the RainFX config is written. Add it to the end of the original file.
since I am already in trouble with the department of war and finance regarding my spending spree on sim racing gear, is the buttkicker thing worthwhile or just meh? Does it work with AC?
Since there were requests from @TimLotus and @Luca959, I created RainFX config. Feel free to modify and share it. The contents are the following 4 courses.
・goodwood_circuit
・goodwood_hillclimb
・sebring
・daytona
View attachment 965108
Only the RainFX config is written. Add it to the end of the original file.
OK so I can spare my upload then.
CM newest versions including the decryption key
Unfortunately ... No :-(
You have to completely redo the animation (it really isn't hard to do but it somehow is one of those chores that one always kicks into the next day, and the next, and ...)
;-)
Here is how I set up the F1 cameras when working on a mod:
1) get car in game, set up cockpit camera to taste, click save to car.ini in the Kunos cockpit camera app -> cockpit camera done
2) open car in CM in custom showroom + open the car.ini file
3) switch in custom showroom to the driving camera you want to adjust (F1 key works here as well as many other shortcuts)
4) adjust camera to taste in car.ini (and dash cam in dash_cam.ini), save the ini file -> dash cam, bumper cam and bonnet cam done
If you like to have some "visual feedback" when adjusting the camera (like a road or track objects you can either place the car in a respective showroom or you have to jump in game to verify your cam settings.
Thank you for the request. I will make that config tomorrow.It rains ALOT in the UK... if "Buxton" had rain_fx, many people will be very thankful and you will be credited![]()
I don't know the official release date of RainFX. Sorry.I keep seeing people add RainFX scripts to the config files, but when will the RainFX be officially released? There have been updates to the shader patches but no RainFX. I dont want to do or have the time for doing the pre-release of this addon. I am in no hurry for RainFX, just curious what is holding this special effect up. Thank you.
OK so I can spare my upload then.
I dont understand much about this...alguien puede ayudarme?check the value and stuff of the int front glass. It seems like the blend mode is not correct