Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,199 comments
wait is over... here is the Lamborghini Diablo GTR Tuning reworked by ET

Enhanced visual car with new shaders and textures
New wheels (proper rear and front sizes...added glowing brake discs)
New lights (compatible with shaders patch: glowing brake disk, turn signals, hazards, reverse and license plate lights)
New driver with corrected position and shift animation fixed
New F6 views (Kunos standards)
New previews (Kunos standards)
Fixed data and ui (suspension...electronics...flames...ui_car.json...etc)
Corrected some graphical issues and added new ones (better looking wing...enhanced exhaust pipes with movement...license plate...etc)

My personal impression is that you can feel the huge power of this car but take care... you can lost it easy if you accelerate too much specially when turning...after few laps I can feel this beast in my hands under control...very immersive. I hope you can enjoy it!!!

https://mega.nz/#!k0ckmSbY!xJwSiBV5BrlZMcnuV8ZgPvV1K9wJqtjE8DvxpilYzOA

wait is over... here is the Lamborghini Diablo GTR Tuning reworked by ET

Enhanced visual car with new shaders and textures
New wheels (proper rear and front sizes...added glowing brake discs)
New lights (compatible with shaders patch: glowing brake disk, turn signals, hazards, reverse and license plate lights)
New driver with corrected position and shift animation fixed
New F6 views (Kunos standards)
New previews (Kunos standards)
Fixed data and ui (suspension...electronics...flames...ui_car.json...etc)
Corrected some graphical issues and added new ones (better looking wing...enhanced exhaust pipes with movement...license plate...etc)

My personal impression is that you can feel the huge power of this car but take care... you can lost it easy if you accelerate too much specially when turning...after few laps I can feel this beast in my hands under control...very immersive. I hope you can enjoy it!!!

https://mega.nz/#!k0ckmSbY!xJwSiBV5BrlZMcnuV8ZgPvV1K9wJqtjE8DvxpilYzOA
Thanks for sharing! Is this a personal/fantasy tune? Or based on real world specs from somewhere?

Looking for information about the mods on this page
http://f1-mania.ru
I am interested in the 2019 F!, but I am not sure I want to download the *.exe they want me to download. All I want are the 2019 F1 cars.
As any one done it? is there issues?
I downloaded the exe and installed it in a separate folder. Then I transferred all the files to the main game folder. I'm ok. P.S. Launched the Addon and set the color change tires in the game. Everything works well.

I downloaded the exe and installed it in a separate folder. Then I transferred all the files to the main game folder. I'm ok.
Thank you, I just also find out that there is a zip folder available as a choice to download as well.👍

upload-03.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gmc-p3500-van-nissan-np35-group-c-value-pak.26341/
this time the real car. no april fool

EDIT: the car is waaay to fast. It has more downforce than an lmp1 car. Almost every corner is flatout at silverstone....

Last edited:
Is there a mod out there to remove screen dirt completely?

There's an option in CM with the shaders patch, look for Windscreen FX (or something like that), there's a box you can check to remove the dirt. It doesn't seem to completely remove it (seems to vary from car to car), if the light hits it just right you can usually still see a little bit of dirt, but it's way better than default.

There's an option in CM with the shaders patch, look for Windscreen FX (or something like that), there's a box you can check to remove the dirt. It doesn't seem to completely remove it (seems to vary from car to car), if the light hits it just right you can usually still see a little bit of dirt, but it's way better than default.

I had also found this after a bit of digging posted by @Ameer67.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wrzabqrp1911r9c/

I'll try them both out tonight see which one works better.

@Fanapryde
I guess you have to play with kswindscreen shader using CM and see if you can get rid of the issue.

OK, I have tried a lot of settings and changes, but none of them gave the result I was going for.
The fact that I'm not knowing what I am doing did not help either and if anything I made it worse. :embarrassed:
I ended up reinstalling the fresh car from backup.

This is how it looks now (Seat TCR - but most WTCR cars look the same, except the 'fixed' Audi), at night, at certain points. When there is no direct light on the side windows, they are kinda diffuse white compared to the windscreen (which is pretty much OK because I disabled the screen dirt in CM).
In daylight it is less disturbing (and probably single screen users will not even notice).

windows.png

Going to ask on discord too, see if there could be an solution like the dirt removal tool) ?

@Fanapryde

I noticed the Seat Leon doesn't have kswindscreen shader for the internal glass. Could be that!
I can't work on that now because I discovered the WTCR cars I reworked, have shadows messed up ...freaking hell!!!

I don't know if it's related to the issue, but the latest Windows 10 update, messed up 3DSimEd version t.
I couldn't even open anymore a car I was working on for weeks... it crashed to dwsktop.

@Fanapryde

I noticed the Seat Leon doesn't have kswindscreen shader for the internal glass. Could be that!
I can't work on that now because I discovered the WTCR cars I reworked, have shadows messed up ...freaking hell!!!

I don't know if it's related to the issue, but the latest Windows 10 update, messed up 3DSimEd version t.
I couldn't even open anymore a car I was working on for weeks... it crashed to dwsktop.

Bummer... I'm lucky lately when it comes to Win10Pro updates. There has been a period that each and every update caused my PC to crash. Since I have upgraded to GTX1080ti (and a fresh install & new version of Win10Pro) the issues are gone. Updates succeed every time now.

Anyway, I'm not in a hurry :D. I just need to avoid driving these cars at night (but it is always tempting) ... :lol:

Must add that (iirc) I have never seen this issue before shaders / SOL made their appearance.

I had also found this after a bit of digging posted by @Ameer67.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wrzabqrp1911r9c/

I'll try them both out tonight see which one works better.

If that's what I think it is, and it looks like it is, just be aware that it actually removes the entire windscreen from the cars and not just the dirt. So any cars that have a banner running across the top (like race cars normally have) will have that banner missing. It works (but only for Kunos cars, I believe) but makes for some oddities in some cars.

I have a faint notion of what you mean, but I don't have that software.
If you do not have 3Dsimed you can do it as well with Content Manager + ksEditor:

- open car in Content Manager Showroom
- click unpack KN5 in showroom menu
- open the unpacked .fbx file with ksEditor (you find it in the SDK folder inside your AC installation folder)
- right click the offending window objects within the 3D window to select the correct object in the layer tree
- switch to material tab
- check that the object has the correct "ksWindscreen" shader attached

Now it becomes tricky - you have to choose between quick workaround or proper fix:
- if it has not the correct shader attached and the mod only has a single glass object then you have to either choose to assign "ksWindscreen" shader to the object which will fix the visual issue you have in cockpit view but in most cases will make the glass object completely invisible from the outside as it lacks the secondary object with reflective shader attached to it :-(

If this workaround to fix cockpit view is not sufficient (and it shouldn't) the correct fix is:
- use a software to edit the objects (duplicate the window object, assign the ksWindscreen shader to the inside object the appropriate reflective shader to the outside object, ... use a Kunos car as template to use the proper shaders and object naming rules).
- you can do this with 3Dsimed or through a software editing the fbx file

Once the model is corrected, export to KN5 either from ksEditor or 3Dsimed.

Btw - you can download and try a 30 day trial version with full functionality of 3Dsimed from their website if you want to try out if you would want to support the maker.

Extra tip: you can only change assigned shaders to objects either in ksEditor (the originally supported offical way of doing so) or in 3Dsimed.
Shader setting values can be edited still in Content Manager, not the actual assigned shader though.

Bummer... I'm lucky lately when it comes to Win10Pro updates. There has been a period that each and every update caused my PC to crash. Since I have upgraded to GTX1080ti (and a fresh install & new version of Win10Pro) the issues are gone. Updates succeed every time now.

Anyway, I'm not in a hurry :D. I just need to avoid driving these cars at night (but it is always tempting) ... :lol:

Must add that (iirc) I have never seen this issue before shaders / SOL made their appearance.
what gpu were you using before?

If I want change shader values on a car. Is there a way to import it to KsEditor without having to redo shading on ALL the materials??
The easiest way to quickly change shader settings is through Content Manager (you can change shader settings, NOT assigned shaders themselves):

- open car in Content Manager Showroom
- click on the object you want to edit
- click on the material settings of the actual material you want to edit
- click in the bottom on the change values button and a new menu pops ope that will allow you to change shader settings in real time (they will be applied instantly as you change them to the car in the showroom

- you can now choose to either CANCEL (to preserve your original settings you may have forgotten to backup) or save

- Content Manager will make a backup of the KN5 file you are editing but I usually make a backup of teh KN5 file myself before editing anything just to be safe

Be aware that by editing a material that is assigned to SEVERAL objects in the model you will edit the appearance of ALL those objects as you are essentially just editing the actual material settings themselves.

If your goal is to alter the appearance of one object but not another that have assigned the same material the only solution is to assign DIFFERENT materials to the different objects (in ksEditor or 3Dsimed).

@menos | M6

- click in the bottom on the change values button and a new menu pops ope that will allow you to change shader settings in real time (they will be applied instantly as you change them to the car in the showroom

But you can't change the "shader" you don't have already in the car.
For example if I wanted to use "kswindscreen" on Shaun Clark's Seat Leon TRC, to activate raindrops (otherwise missing), I can't without 3DSimEd or Kunos editor.

By the way I don't know how to save the fbx from the kn5 using CM. Where's the option? Can you save a screenshot of the button to press? I can't see it...

Found! I had to download the converter in CM settings...

Last edited:
It is just not possible to NOT find a new feature you never knew about in Content Manager ;-) Ilja is truly a genius. Now I only wish CM would have the ability to create animations so one does not have to learn how to use 3DSmax to get those sorted :-(

Agreed completely with the animations. I can't recall how many mods I've downloaded that don't have door, wiper and clutch animations. A way to streamline the creation process of these would only benefit the community and make mod creation easier. It's the logical next step for CM now that SLO/Shader Patch features are being implemented.

I'm very picky with what car and track mods I use. They have to be near-kunos quality for me to bother. Which means easily 95 percent of mods out there are rubbish to me. A way for me to fix animation errors in an easy way would entice me to use more car mods.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back