- 124

- Brazil
Hi everyone.
I'm looking for some help from the 3d gurus.
Recently I started to have some problems with tracks. Yesterday I wanted to add more pits to Zandvoort F1 Layout. So what I did was the following:
I opened the .kn5 file which has the AC Cubes with 3dsimed3, than I exported to .fbx so I could add more cubes with Blender. I opened the track with Blender and everything seemed to be correct, so I added the cubes with the correct names and exported to .fbx so I could open in the AC SDK to save it as .kn5
In the AC SDK some parts of the track were transparent, missing textures and also with wrong textures. Do you know what am I doing wrong?
In my investigation I went back to the begginning and after exporting the .kn5 to .fbx in 3dsimed3, and opening the exported file in 3dsimed to see, there was my problem again. Some textures were transparent and some in pink.
I assume that there's something wrong while exporting in 3dsimed, is that right? Also the pink textures makes me think that maybe there's some kind of encryption?
Any help would be highly aprecciated. I'm making this so I can run a championship with my league. The track only has 24 spots, I need at least 40. Cheers!
I'm looking for some help from the 3d gurus.
Recently I started to have some problems with tracks. Yesterday I wanted to add more pits to Zandvoort F1 Layout. So what I did was the following:
I opened the .kn5 file which has the AC Cubes with 3dsimed3, than I exported to .fbx so I could add more cubes with Blender. I opened the track with Blender and everything seemed to be correct, so I added the cubes with the correct names and exported to .fbx so I could open in the AC SDK to save it as .kn5
In the AC SDK some parts of the track were transparent, missing textures and also with wrong textures. Do you know what am I doing wrong?
In my investigation I went back to the begginning and after exporting the .kn5 to .fbx in 3dsimed3, and opening the exported file in 3dsimed to see, there was my problem again. Some textures were transparent and some in pink.
I assume that there's something wrong while exporting in 3dsimed, is that right? Also the pink textures makes me think that maybe there's some kind of encryption?
Any help would be highly aprecciated. I'm making this so I can run a championship with my league. The track only has 24 spots, I need at least 40. Cheers!


