Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,811 comments
I decided to try to put a black part on the rear side of the Ferrari 312PB Coda Corta "fake", to be more similar to the time. Version 312PB Coda Lunga (used in Le Mans and Monza 1973). I also decided to put "driver_suit" and the "gloves", and the driver' helmets, I just couldn't find one for Arturo Merzario.
Sorry, but what´s the purpose of your postings exactly? Do you just want to show how you edit skins? Will you ever release any of them for the community?

I decided to try to put a black part on the rear side of the Ferrari 312PB Coda Corta "fake", to be more similar to the time. Version 312PB Coda Lunga (used in Le Mans and Monza 1973). I also decided to put "driver_suit" and the "gloves", and the driver' helmets, I just couldn't find one for Arturo Merzario.

Sorry, but what´s the purpose of your postings exactly? Do you just want to show how you edit skins? Will you ever release any of them for the community?
Always forget to ask, but yes, I'm always wondering what these things are for ? Cars ? Skins ? Numberplates ? Never ever seen a download link... Could you please give some info.

Is there some easy way to fix track limits on the 2004 version of (ks_) Barcelona by Marneus_boss (or is there maybe a fix already)? The game detects a lap cut when leaving out the chicane at the end.

Hello guys, Today I uploaded my first Assetto Corsa Skin. I hope you liked it ^^

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 51
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 48
  • __custom_showroom_1629983656.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1629983656.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 52
And ignoring the chicane isnt a cut? Or what do I miss here?
Nope, it's basically the layout which already had the sharper (hairpin-y) T10 but no chicane, essentially a mix of vanilla GP & Moto but with less run-offs.

1920px-Catalunya_%282004-2006%29.svg.png
The 1995-2003 layout works fine but it is for all intents and purposes the Moto layout so i guess it just uses those track limits.

I struggle to see the differences in the other layouts for Monza, Monza66 and the RBRing though.

Fiero GT

From Fecebook. This is NOT my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

I had an 88 Formula for a while, but wish I had a GT. It was almost like a little Ferrari. Too bad it was discontinued about the time it actually became a good car. We can thank GM management's poor production plan for that--it never had a chance, as it developed a bad reputation as an economy runabout that often caught on fire (my girlfriend's '84 2m4 exploded after she sold it). It would be great if something like this would be produced again, though Pontiac is no more, but we have the mid-engine C8 Corvette now.

1629990234668.png

Bruce KeltAssetto Corsa Mod Central

BCh73-ln_qV.png

· 2ltShcphonshored ·

RELEASED 1988 Ponatic Fiero GT (PACK of 4)
Reworked on Fiero Again, Now handles better, And Added 3 swapped cars.

Factory GT V6 Fiero,
LS3,
LS3 Turbo,
And Electric Swapped.

CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. AND Exterior Transmission sound *For Electric.)
Sounds:
Factory: Myself (Forza)
Electric: Myself (Forza)
LS3: Myself (Forza)
LS3 Turbo: Unknown.
Download link, and have fun !

Donate: https://paypal.me/brucektrain?locale.x=en_AU

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.​

Last edited:
has anyone modded wipers onto the IER Daytona Prototypes?

also is there a way to reverse the side mirrors view. I have a car that the mirrors are showing the reflection in reverse. the left side should be on the right and the right should be on the left

Edit: to flip the mirrors adjust this
[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=0

Last edited:
Hello,
someone have a link for this car? the mod download link is no longer active
thank you 👍 🙏 🙏 🙏

__custom_showroom_1570140292.jpg

Well you did say "...its a really nice track but not 100% perfect", which is what prompted my response about no track being perfect.

Anyway, which layout and where on the track do you see people hanging in the sky? And what other 'faults' have you spotted? Being specific rather than generic would really help.
Are you using the latest version of the track from here?
haha i know what i said,... but there is a difference between saying and asking right :P

and english is not my mother language so dont be to hars on me,...

also i got the reboot version from his site,.. and for all i know was that the latest version thats why i was also asking if there are other versions or updates ones?? i have really no idea about that,.... sorry.

Hope you can help :D

Cheers mate

hello, I have a problem with the AI in the race she is 3 times faster at the pit than me it stops between 30 and 40 seconds and for me between 1 minute 20 and 1 minute 30 ....

haha i know what i said,... but there is a difference between saying and asking right :P

and english is not my mother language so dont be to hars on me,...

also i got the reboot version from his site,.. and for all i know was that the latest version thats why i was also asking if there are other versions or updates ones?? i have really no idea about that,.... sorry.

Hope you can help :D

Cheers mate
Turn world details to maximum and you'll be good to go.

People moan about mods with terrible mistakes and sometimes go overboard with it but suddenly when it's the Reboot team that isn't bothered to correct the floating people and just say 'nah set the track at max settings' it just feels a bit disingenuous don't ya think ?
Thought a great, correct mod should work with every setting.
If another team had done the same dare I say the pitchforks would've been out by some time.
2 cents and all.

Last edited:
People moan about mods with terrible mistakes and sometimes go overboard with it but suddenly when it's the Reboot team that isn't bothered to correct the floating people and just say 'nah set the track at max settings' it just feels a bit disingenuous don't ya think ?
Thought a great, correct mod should work with every setting.
If another team had done the same dare I say the pitchforks would've been out by some time.
2 cents and all.
LMAO.
Entitled much?
"Reboot team that isn't bothered to correct the floating people and just say 'nah set the track at max settings' it just feels a bit disingenuous don't ya think ?"
This issue was reported just a few hours ago. If RT were aware of it before now they'd have done something about it (edit: seems like this one was previously reported but slipped through the net). The tracks often get updated.
The 'use max settings' is just a stop-gap to make the issue disappear until a proper fix is released.
Jesus Christ. These tracks are released for free and involve a lot of work, it's not like anyone is ripping you off.
Thanks for revealing yourself. Oh, hang on, you already did with your constant moans about how Ilja and the CSP ruined your life.

Last edited:
LMAO.
Entitled much?
"Reboot team that isn't bothered to correct the floating people and just say 'nah set the track at max settings' it just feels a bit disingenuous don't ya think ?"
This issue was reported just a few hours ago. If RT were aware of it before now they'd have done something about it. The tracks often get updated.
The 'use max settings' is just a stop-gap to make the issue disappear until a proper fix is released.
Jesus Christ. These tracks are released for free and involve a lot of work, it's not like anyone is ripping you off.
Thanks for revealing yourself.
It's Mont Tremblant right ? This is going on ever since the first release. Posts were advocating to use the max settings to hide... It's been what, 3 months now ? You're always criticizing bad mods but when your beloved guys don't fix a glaring issue they get a free pass and we're the entitled ones ? Yeah, yeah.

Note : I'm not saying they're doing **** work, but the dual mentality around modders here is rather bizarre.

Last edited:
It's Mont Tremblant right ? This is going on ever since the first release. Posts were advocating to use the max settings to hide... It's been what, 3 months now ? You're always criticizing bad mods but when your beloved guys don't fix a glaring issue they get a free pass and we're the entitled ones ? Yeah, yeah.
Please, just stop. You haven't the first clue what the hell you are talking about.

Last edited:
No, clearly I don't.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1939#post-13288854

.. Oh. November 2020. Bit longer than I thought.
Yeah, and Jim responded almost immediately with a workaround and said it'd be added to the list. It's obviously slipped through the net and hasn't been addressed yet (RT are pretty inactive right now) but it was reported again to the team as soon as it was mentioned again today.
But you have to remember, this is a group of enthusiasts with lives and jobs and families who produce stuff in their spare time for free, have many WIPs, don't work to deadlines, and certainly aren't answerable to payng customers, because there aren't any. You called RT's actions 'disingeneous' becasue of this which, I'm not going to lie, totally pissed me off. Please report bugs (and offer reminders where necessary - like in this case) but you've got absolutely no right to demand anything if things aren't done to your timetable.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back