Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,090 comments
From Fecebook. This is NOT my mod.

A retro Need for Speed III track, and it mostly looks the part, good or bad.

Mariano Di IanniAssetto Corsa Mod Central

1tShpohnsroredia ·

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!Hometown from Need for Speed III - Hot Pursuit!!!
Pits: 8
Cameras: 18
AI: available
CSP latest version is required
stUVFlow shader required is included
RainFX and Seasonal settings available
Credits: Electronic Arts, tipitjafar
If you want to buy me a beer or a coffee or some chocolate you can help me to make more mods and stuff with some coins in my paypal: https://paypal.me/marianodiianni?locale.x=en_US

!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to me (mail in readme)
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...

Download Link:

Watched the video. Your description is accurate... from fece(book)

Anyone else getting phantom tri-star tree shadows all over the track at Paul Ricard 2021 by Marc_13000 & BlackCelica FINAL - 23/06/2021..?

Last edited:
I have 1.76 preview 1 and the BK ferraris are broken. It is something to do with the suspension
Just did some laps in the 488 ACC at Sebring:
ferr_sebring.png

Using this data.acd: https://mega.nz/folder/uGIVGKKY#4r1ZD2mK2nNHTGDUBWcLMA

Last edited:
Tvr Cerbera Gt3: works through CM, but with AC from this problem, invalid setup😓
I've been away for a while, the Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC had this problem as well, did someone managed to fix it? It was discussed but no one was able to fix last time.

Check one post above yours...
I was finishing reading the last 30 pages of the forum, just happened to reply to that post straight away... Now that it's done I can tell you, just like @chas1723 that it's still broken for me on 1.76 preview. Guess there's more waiting to do. Many hours of fun in that car, hope it's not too long now.

I was finishing reading the last 30 pages of the forum, just happened to reply to that post straight away... Now that it's done I can tell you, just like @chas1723 that it's still broken for me on 1.76 preview. Guess there's more waiting to do. Many hours of fun in that car, hope it's not too long now.
Strange...the car works fine for me... 🤔

Reworked AI, Rain and Grass FX, VAO's and Spectator Removal Pack:

Well if you are like me, and hate people, especially 2D ones, or people who are low on polygons, you find them distracting and want them gone. So I began trying to remove them from some tracks. I believe it was @RMi_wood who posted instructions on how to get rid of them via Content Manager a while back, and would like to thank him for that hint. I was originally just doing it for myself, but thought I'd share.

Jumping down the rabbit hole, I decided to also add detailed rain fx, grass fx, and VAO's (some missing or broken on github), and also work on the ai for the tracks that I felt could use some help.

For the 1988 series of tracks (thanks to @Rainmaker87 for the conversions), I tried to get period correct cars working on them, which included the 1988 F1 mod, and the VRC MP4/4's. I don't have a link to the 1988 F1 mod, unfortunately. I have no idea where I got them, and subsequent searches have yielded nothing. If anyone has a link to share that would be great.

The ai isn't perfect, but should be okay to get races going somewhat proficiently. Silverstone 88 turned out to be difficult with the VRC mod, surprisingly, as the bumps seemed to be upsetting the car's suspension at the exits of a few corners. Not much I can do with that, sorry to say. AI was tested mainly at 100% strength and 80% aggression. If you are using other mods or Kunos cars, you may be able to remove the ai hints, YMMV. Also thanks to Esotics for his ai lines on Hockenheim (and the all important AI Helper app).

Grass FX is also missing on several, so I used my copy and paste ninja skills and stole a few from existing tracks and implemented them if necessary. Thanks to guys like Zwiss , leBluem , slider666 , Blamer, PeterBoese, Gutbomb, Mascot, Kavoriken, and possibly others for these configs. My apologies to anybody I've left out unintentionally. I am not a grass fx guru, so please feel free to improve them for the community.

Track list:
-Adelaide 1988
-Detroit 1988
-Detroit 2021 (Belle Island, Gutbomb version, but should work for others)
-Estoril 1988
-Goldcoast
-Hermanos Rodriguez 1988
-Hockenheim 1988
-Hockenheim 1988 (Zwiss version)
-Hungaroring 1988
-Imola 1988
-Jacarepagua 1988 (Gutbomb version)
-Jerez 1988
-Mid America Motoplex (easy update)
-Monaco 1988
-Montreal 1988
-Monza 1988
-Paul Ricard 1988
-Resevoir GP
-Silverstone 1988
-Spa 1988
-Surfer's Paradise
-Suzuka 1988

Back up your tracks before adding any on this. If you have any weird stuff going on with your ai after updating, check your track's ai folder and remove any .bin or caching files and let CM rewrite new ones, or turn off "new ai behavior". Spectator removal works through CM/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/Track Adjustments/Hide Spectators button. Rain and Grass fx are placed in a new extension folder per track. If there was already one existing, I've added it to that config file. New VAO's are also placed in each track's folder, and seem to work over the old broken ones, so it doesn't look like there is a need to find and delete the older files.

Also, please don't ask me for track links, they should be able to found doing searches here or your browser.

Download:

Enjoy
It's great that you breathe some life into these old tracks!
Could you re-check Estoril 1988 Grass FX config - it seems to be not worked.

Last edited:
Hi everyone !

I searching a good Pescarolo C60 Hybrid Judd !

Paid or free version, I just searching this amazing car !

Thanks in advance ^^
View attachment 1077150
Would you be happy with a GTR2 conversion?
We have done the 2006 version for our 2006 season mod that we are still working on.
In the process I did a 2005 version as well which I was going to release anyway as a bit of a prequel. I just haven't got around to releasing it.
preview.jpg

Thanks but where is this car.ini section ?
In the data folder inside the car folder. If there is no data folder you will need to extract the data.acd file with CM.
Then rename your data.acd as a backup and edit the car.ini inside the data folder.

Hey all was wondering if anyone has fixed the 992 Porsche Cup Car so its skinable yet cause would love to do a Porsche Supercup 2021 pack!
Cheers
Col

here: (add to the bottom of ./extension/ext_config.ini
[SPECTATORS]
MESHES = pessoa?, crowd?, ,

Yes, you have found a (known) bug on the early release. Hope to fix for update, thank you.
and while exiting the pits the ai often crashes in the left side in the barrier and then moves on.

Would you be happy with a GTR2 conversion?
We have done the 2006 version for our 2006 season mod that we are still working on.
In the process I did a 2005 version as well which I was going to release anyway as a bit of a prequel. I just haven't got around to releasing it.
View attachment 1077299
Hello I have got this version but.. The model is horrible.. Maybe if you can smooth the model and add a better interior i can be interested ! ^^

TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

ACReboot Oulton Park v1.44 (for who like me have problem with the original one or likes my updates)

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX, Seasons
  • VAO Patches

View attachment 1076958View attachment 1076959View attachment 1076960View attachment 1076961View attachment 1076962View attachment 1076963View attachment 1076964View attachment 1076965
Do the vao files just go in the track folder?
Thanks.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back