Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,786 comments
I just released the track extension for zandvoort 2020

Extension is available here :

Track download is available on this thread

You are doing amazing job !!!! Silverstone, Spa and now this gem. Kudos man !

Last edited:
I don't know if it is possible, but there is a big bump on top of T2. Is there anyway to smoothen it out a bit? As it doesn't seem to be there in real life. I don't see the cars reacting to a bump there.

Furthermore, I can wait on your update. Very much appreciated! Thank you!
Unfortunately to my knowledge it's not possible to modify a track with only an extension
Extension has just been released, hope it will make you forget about the bump... ;)

I just released the track extension for zandvoort 2020

Extension is available here :

Track download is available on this thread

Thanks for another great track mod. That link for the Zandvoort 2020 1.22 though. I have version 2.0. Was this mod done specifically for the 1.22 version?

Wow, just wow. You deserve a big thanks for your work. How´s Monza going? I´ve sent you some PM in RD recently about, for trying out my alternative version. Nürburgring as next project please. :D (If you allow me to send you my request again here).
Spend almost all my nights this week on Zandvoort, so no time for other things but Monza is almost ready from last week.
It will only need "small" changes (I hope) when I will be able to see the 2021 real life modifications...

Thanks for another great track mod. That link for the Zandvoort 2020 1.22 though. I have version 2.0. Was this mod done specifically for the 1.22 version?
No it works for 2.0 too. Actually I designed it for v2.0 but this track version link is much more difficult to find ;)

DK
I really hope it doesn't murder my Ryzen 1600 CPU like the RF2 rip does. I tried it this morning and I think I spent at least half the time chugging along in slow-mo and a quarter of the time with a "CPU usage >99%" warning. :grumpy:
Perhaps a settings or a version issue... The RF2 rip (v1.22 and v2.0) doesn't seem to overload my system.

While we are the subject of Zandvoort (nothing to do with the extension) but why does everyone else's version look lovely and green while mine looks like it's in the ghost realm?
1630696553084.png

No it works for 2.0 too. Actually I designed it for v2.0 but this track version link is much more difficult to find ;)
I've never heard of V2.0 before today, what are the differences to V1.22?
Maybe you could share V2.0 with all of us...? 😋

getting worse i have version 1.31.. its has a 2020 version and a drs version ?
I have V1.22 with only 1 layout and currently I use V1.23 which has a normal and DRS layout.
Maybe someone could post V2.0 here so that everyone starts using the same version from now on... 🧐

I have V1.22 with only 1 layout and currently I use V1.23 which has a normal and DRS layout.
Maybe someone could post V2.0 here so that everyone starts using the same version from now on... 🧐
Hi,

Could you please share version 2.0? Thanks
Getting worse:confused: i have version 1.31.. its has a 2020 version and a DRS version ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting worse:confused: i have version 1.31.. its has a 2020 version and a DRS version ?
A lot of different people hacked away at this, the 1.31 version is the same as the 1.30 but with sattelite terrain, the 2.0 someone overwrote the sattelite with a texture in most places. I stopped trying to keep it updated and just drive it in rf2 now.

fwiw.. the new rf2 one makes my machine stutter in a few of the corners, the only track in rf2 that does it, (known issue, we expect an update soon)

About to be released: the 315S and 335S both in two versions - one with driving lights for Le Mans and Sebring, one without for the other races. A set of authentic skins is provided for each version.

View attachment 1078031View attachment 1078034View attachment 1078035
Sorry for the silly question but looking at the first photo you can see the cars in the pit sideways in the original version of LM 67 are they like that? or is it a change you made?, and can the cars start the race in that position as they used to start? thanks for the kind reply.

the rss fh18 hahaha is free but the people posted on rd like was it his mod
That's a good example. But for a site that doesn't allow converted or stolen mods to be posted, we sure see a lot of them on there (even if it's just for a short while).
Whatever his name is' mod will meet the same fate. I just wanted to get my review in while I had the chance.

That's a good example. But for a site that doesn't allow converted or stolen mods to be posted, we sure see a lot of them on there (even if it's just for a short while).
Whatever his name is' mod will meet the same fate. I just wanted to get my review in while I had the chance.
zandvoort 2020 was a conversion from rfactor2 without the permission of studio397 for example

It is suposed, after instaling the update, still having only 2 pits?
Checked and rechecked, all the update folders and files are in the right place.

Also instaled the Prato Cirquit update and everything is fine here.

Thank you.
well... after I released the beta persons send me several versions and was going to just use one of the grids/pits from those. Cheers to @mascot is seemingly making a "definitive" version using norms/sliders base (mine really offers not much improvements). In this recent light I will abandon further updates to "my" version (maybe that RD update by @Raul_007 on RD can be updated for grid/pits and that can be a v1.0). Looking forward to a real "version" soon :)

The goal was to upload both Prato and Crema to RD together, but now maybe I will upload Crema soon. It "should" be allowed AFAIK

I think I've broken AC. I downloaded this Zandvoort mod off RD, and then when I tried driving on it in the RSS F3, I got random intermittent black screens lasting about a second or two, rendering this game totally unplayable. I hoped it was just something wrong with the track, so I tried a different track - I got 5 minutes of relief before having my hopes crushed like they were 2 days ago for a totally different sports-related reason. I tried re-installing CSP, but nope, I am now staring down the possibility of needing to uninstall this and losing at least a TB of mods. 😭

DK
I think I've broken AC. I downloaded this Zandvoort mod off RD, and then when I tried driving on it in the RSS F3, I got random intermittent black screens lasting about a second or two, rendering this game totally unplayable. I hoped it was just something wrong with the track, so I tried a different track - I got 5 minutes of relief before having my hopes crushed like they were 2 days ago for a totally different sports-related reason. I tried re-installing CSP, but nope, I am now staring down the possibility of needing to uninstall this and losing at least a TB of mods. 😭
pass all the mods into other file if you can

DK
that circuit have a lot of problems with the csp

Ha
Sorry for the silly question but looking at the first photo you can see the cars in the pit sideways in the original version of LM 67 are they like that? or is it a change you made?, and can the cars start the race in that position as they used to start? thanks for the kind reply.
Have a look here for the 54 pit version:
EDIT sorry I can't get it to copy the right link but it's on Page 2380
and the the 36 pit version is at the top of Page 2354. The links still work.

Last edited:
I think there are a lot of tracks going around that are ripped and converted without the consent of the original creator. I'm not saying it's okay, but it's not just this Zandvoort version. And if it's out, it's out.
is inmoral but who know´s what is o wasn´t ripped or ilegally converted

well... after I released the beta persons send me several versions and was going to just use one of the grids/pits from those. Cheers to @mascot is seemingly making a "definitive" version using norms/sliders base (mine really offers not much improvements). In this recent light I will abandon further updates to "my" version (maybe that RD update by @Raul_007 on RD can be updated for grid/pits and that can be a v1.0). Looking forward to a real "version" soon :)

The goal was to upload both Prato and Crema to RD together, but now maybe I will upload Crema soon. It "should" be allowed AFAIK
Thanks for the clarification.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back