Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,744 comments
that circuit have a lot of problems with the csp
The good news is that it turns out that's not the problem. The bad news is it's a problem for every bloody game I have. If it helps narrow down the problem, when I tried RF2 and Art of Rally, the screen went black (and the audio got muted) every time I navigated to a different menu (e.g. navigating between the home page and the single player menus in RF2, or navigating to either free roam, career or starting a session in AOR).

DK
The good news is that it turns out that's not the problem. The bad news is it's a problem for every bloody game I have. If it helps narrow down the problem, when I tried RF2 and Art of Rally, the screen went black (and the audio got muted) every time I navigated to a different menu (e.g. navigating between the home page and the single player menus in RF2, or navigating to either free roam, career or starting a session in AOR).
could be the monitor ?

DK
I think I've broken AC. I downloaded this Zandvoort mod off RD, and then when I tried driving on it in the RSS F3, I got random intermittent black screens lasting about a second or two, rendering this game totally unplayable. I hoped it was just something wrong with the track, so I tried a different track - I got 5 minutes of relief before having my hopes crushed like they were 2 days ago for a totally different sports-related reason. I tried re-installing CSP, but nope, I am now staring down the possibility of needing to uninstall this and losing at least a TB of mods. 😭
You should try doing a file integrity check on Steam before you throw away your whole install. It may be something quite simple that has just been overwritten by some mod file. 🧐

(EDIT: Only just saw your later posts DK, so this obviously won't help solve you problem. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Canberra 400 v1.20

screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_canberra400_8-5-121-21-3-58-jpg.1016376

v1.10 changelog by @shi
  • new physical road mesh
  • reworked trees + new tree skin
  • updated grass, sand texture, shaders, VAO + CSP config (removed grass skin)
  • adjusted surfaces
  • adjusted ai_hints.ini
  • new overlays.ini / and semiphore.ini

v1.20 changelog by @CrisT86
  • Lights update
  • new model adds proper lights/lighting + new config
:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
Canberra 400 v1.20

v1.20 changelog by @CrisT86
  • Lights update
  • new model adds proper lights/lighting + new config

Mount Noro Speedpark v1.11

View attachment 1074101View attachment 1074103View attachment 1074104

"Norosan(Mt.Noro) Speed Park opened in 1970 and was a permanent track located top of the Mt.Noro, Kure city in the Hiroshima prefecture in Japan. A very tight and undulating circuit, NSP hosted 16 races in 5 years. The opening event was All Japan Stock car Kure 200 kilometer Race on 5th May 1970 promoted by Nippon Auto Club.The track was closed in 1974 due to noise pollution problem." - http://www.naito-park.net/fan/genji/kaijyo/index.html

features:
  • 3 historical layouts
  • 20 pit/grid
  • CSP grass, lights, rain, VAO

credits:
@soramame - 3dmodel
@RMi_wood - conversion, CSP features, model adustments, ext textures, lights, skins
@shi - layouts, tree remodeling, grids, shaders, smooth physical mesh, camera
@damone13x - infield smoothing, edge details

Mount Noro Speedpark v1.11

changelog v1.11 by @CrisT86
  • 4 new cameras for each layout
  • revised lights config

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

Zandvoort 2020 (it works with the update by Pyyer and it should without it too)

• New EXT_CONFIG
  • New TV Cams
  • Texture fix for the semaphore

v2.1 (compatible with the updated 2.1 by Pyyer) (RECCOMENDED DOWNLOAD)

This is basically the v2.0 but with the fix of a texture. The semaphore (which in Pyyer version, like in the base track) is covered with a metal plane, once removed the semaphore lights have a bad texture which i replaced with a green one for a better looking of the lights.

Unfortunately that material, is also used for a wall on the top of the pit building (same name of material and mesh for both). So, if you use (by copying the skin folder of my update) the updated texture, you will have a not visible while driving, nor in replay green wall at the top of the building but better looking semaphore lights.

If you don't like, just remove the texture from the skins-default folder of the track ;)

Preview of the texture problem
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_zandvoort2020_5-8-121-9-28-43.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_zandvoort2020_5-8-121-9-28-48.jpg

PREVIEWS
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-47-54.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-47-57.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-48-4.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-48-13.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-48-36.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-48-56.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-49-28.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-9-49-48.jpg

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR Longtail v1.2
Assetto Garage / Legion / ACTK
Fix shaders
Fix collider.kn5
Fix F6 cameras
Add shift animation
Update skins to AO
Update wiper animation
Update LOD
Add Brakedisc FX
Add Fake Shadows FX
Add Tyres FX

ag_mclaren_f1gtr_longtail.jpg
Fix for floating LCD display digits, swap these fields into data/digital_instruments.ini:

Code:
[ITEM_0]
PARENT=GEAR
POSITION=-0.027,-0.022,-0.0025
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.040
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_big
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=RPM
POSITION=-0.016,-0.0085,-0.0025
TYPE=RPM
SIZE=0.016
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_2]
PARENT=SPEED
POSITION=-0.025,-0.002,-0.0025
TYPE=SPEED
SIZE=0.02
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER
UNITS=KMH

[ITEM_3]
PARENT=FUEL
POSITION=-0.011,-0.0085,-0.0025
TYPE=FUEL
SIZE=0.016
COLOR=10,10,10,255
PREFIX=
POSTFIX=L
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_4]
PARENT=LAPTIME
POSITION=-0.011,-0.005,-0.0025
TYPE=LAPTIME
SIZE=0.010
COLOR=10,10,10,255
INTENSITY=1
FONT=led_med
ALIGN=CENTER

Fix driver scale/position for better grip on steering wheel:

DK
I have a similar problem ever since I install my 4th ssd/hdd for my PC, however It doesn't happen immediately, but after I let my PC run while until it goes into sleep mode. When I wake my PC up and start up AC, the screen will be black, but I can still see the red side menu to the left. Other games like WreckFest and Tekken 7 won't start up either (It will freeze at the white Namco screen).

The only way to fix my problem is by restarting the computer or remove sleep mode entirely... but since I often walk away from my PC for hours, I just leave sleep mode enable, Since my OS is install on a SSD it's not a major annoyance, but I still don't understand why it's happening till this day...

I haven't had any problems actually starting the games, just navigating any sort of menu. It hasn't happened at all before yesterday, and after putting it to sleep for a couple of hours yesterday, it hasn't happened again.

there's a lot of green outside the track, but is burned by the sun (all the grass is yellowish) which you can make it only via seasonal adj or via texture fix.
yup, there WAS a sattelite texture fix in there previously (1.31), then someone "fixed" it and removed it for that insipid jungle grass somewhere along the way, ill fix it once the new track rerelease, i still have the sattelite texture backed up here and its corretcly UV mapped,

(was not pointing finger at you by the way, just the general way people "fix" things to their taste, without actually checking if its correct, slap a texture and config on something and call it "fixed" ;) )

yup, there WAS a sattelite texture fix in there previously (1.31), then someone "fixed" it and removed it for that insipid jungle grass somewhere along the way, ill fix it once the new track rerelease, i still have the sattelite texture backed up here and its corretcly UV mapped,

(was not pointing finger at you by the way, just the general way people "fix" things to their taste, without actually checking if its correct, slap a texture and config on something and call it "fixed" ;) )
Yep, agree, i will put out my update today or tomorrow with new cams, and fixed semaphore texture (which had a metal plate covering it O.o) and full working ext_config

v1.21
fix digital_instruments.ini by Masscot
fix driver_base_pos.knh by Masscot
Apologies, it seems you also need the updated steer.ksanim to go with the driver_base_pos.knh for the new scaling/position (I thought all relevat data was saved in the .knh).
Unzip and put this in the animations folder:

Edit; nevermind, awesome update arrived by Pyyer!

About the Zandvoort 2020 track, I am trying to add some objects (grandstand and tents etc. ) but when I do I loose the extension update?

Anyone knows why and how to overcome this?

Last edited:
Zandvoort F1 Dutch Grand Prix 2021 Extension have now been updated with new grand stands.
Enjoy ! 🙂

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-12-59-22.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-13-0-5.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-12-59-22.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_mercedes_zandvoort2020_4-8-121-12-59-22.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 10
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back