Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,784 comments
Does anyone have experience with Pure 0.30 especially how it works & looks in VR?
yeah i do, using hp reverb. its useless for me as i dont run a pp filter. everything is super exposed and bright. if you run a pp filter supposedly it will increase performance.

i did test it flat screen at 1440p and i was actually getting worse performance with pure/sol 2.2 rather than sol/sol 2.0

Hey mates.. does anyone else have massive frame drops with iljas new previews 134, 136 ?

Before i ran the 92 preview and it gave me stable 60fps with my settings and hardware (gtx 3070, i7 10700)

but with the new previews iam getting around 30 fps.. or sometimes i have 60 at the start and then at the first corner it drops to 30 fps... i did not change any settings.. what can the issue be here?
of course i tried with the same conditions..(car,track,weather)

i noticed that in the csp debug app that the gpu load is much higher with the new previews.. normaly its like 50% but now its about 90% and when the frame drops happen its even 500%..

i hope someone in here can help me.. i already wrote to ilja and in the csp discord but no response..

Thank you, Breathe.

The last year of the old Hockenheim...

(I don't like the chicanes either, so on this track, I'm usually just hotlapping crossing through all of them lol. I still prefer this version to the pre-1970 ones though, because it seems more accurate to me - and it feels good just ignoring those 'artificial' corners.)

Happy that I found this for AC as well, previously I was using AMS if I wanted to do this.

shi
Essington Park v1.0.1
Converted from rFactor2.
View attachment 1088037
Fictional track in England.

-CSP required
-26 pit/start
-3 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ISI, create rFactor version
・"IsR" Barabba e Mario Moraris, conversion to rFactor2 and Thank you for gave me permission ("IsR" Barabba)
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , cooperation

Enjoy.

v1.0.1 changelog;
-Changed the rotation speed of the windmill. (Item of Animated windmill in ext_config)
@Masscot ,Thanks for the quick check and advice.
Thank you for the great track! A much better version than the other one I had (starts with G).

One very strange thing I noticed, that I hadn’t seen before, when I open the suspension app, or the onboard settings app, the normal vectors/cross hairs associated with those apps (representing the suspension axes, and viewpoint respectively) are nowhere to be found - I thought I had somehow disabled them (via an unknown keyboard shortcut or similar), but no matter what I did I couldn’t get them to appear. Then I did an orbit of the car in F5 view, and noticed something way off in the distance (roughly in the 3 o’clock position from the car) - it seems like those overlays are offset to the right of the car’s position (by quite a distance), specifically with this track. I haven’t had a poke around the ext_config file or anything yet to see if anything stands out, just thought it odd, and worth mentioning here in case anyone else experiences the same thing.

Again, thank you for the great track.

Really looking forward to driving this, but I get an error saying "analog instrument broken". Anyone can alert MNBA or provide a quick fix? Thanks 👍

MNBA's Singer DLS is out
(Patreon link, but free download, no registration or other hoops to jump through)

1.png

Last edited:
Scam Dream has released the Assetto Corsa LM Hypercar 9X8 for 3.99€. I hope URD will publish that too: D
Didn't Peugeot made one themselves first in order to showcase it using Assetto Corsa since it had RainFX and CSP stuff on it? Even tho we only ever saw bits of it in the teaser trailer...

Not even sure who modeled it in the first place.

Last edited:
upperrinnf12.jpg

Just recently heard about something know as the Perrinn F1 project.

A French engineer by the name of Nicholas Perrinn set up a project to create an open source F1 car built to the 2016 regulations, allowing designers and engineers around the world to collaborate on an F1 car.
(Here are some articles going into more detail on the project):

The project has been long since abandoned but is open source and can still be accessed using onshape: https://www.simscale.com/forum/t/perrinn-f1-project/28931

Any chance we could revive the project and bring it to AC?

View attachment 1088382
Just recently heard about something know as the Perrinn F1 project.

A French engineer by the name of Nicholas Perrinn set up a project to create an open source F1 car built to the 2016 regulations, allowing designers and engineers around the world to collaborate on an F1 car.
(Here are some articles going into more detail on the project):

The project has been long since abandoned but is open source and can still be accessed using onshape: https://www.simscale.com/forum/t/perrinn-f1-project/28931

Any chance we could revive the project and bring it to AC?
Seems it currently has a design based on recent F1 regulations since last year I think.

1634992261425.png

I also noticed in one of the articles he also made an LMP car as well.

1634992282854.png

Alpine A610 LM (Skins By Racealot thanks again) and Porsche 964 Carrera RSR ( finally here !) , V0.9.

__custom_showroom_1634666038.jpg

Link Alpine : https://mega.nz/file/NpogwShD#pu1MXDTz8mZMrqgotYuE3JRZmHbaGPC3Kc0R-n5q6uY

Link Porsche : https://mega.nz/file/YxxgFSQQ#-o37zGgcphxxpXqQYRPUe_f9lTgnwqmKN99qIPz7_iw

there are still quite a few problems but otherwise it will never come out ... some of which I can’t fix including :

the Alpine always flies in the showroom ?! , I can no longer generate a correct AO for the body of the Porsche ?!

Enjoy !

Last edited:
Hey mates.. does anyone else have massive frame drops with iljas new previews 134, 136 ?

Before i ran the 92 preview and it gave me stable 60fps with my settings and hardware (gtx 3070, i7 10700)

but with the new previews iam getting around 30 fps.. or sometimes i have 60 at the start and then at the first corner it drops to 30 fps... i did not change any settings.. what can the issue be here?
of course i tried with the same conditions..(car,track,weather)

i noticed that in the csp debug app that the gpu load is much higher with the new previews.. normaly its like 50% but now its about 90% and when the frame drops happen its even 500%..

i hope someone in here can help me.. i already wrote to ilja and in the csp discord but no response..
No problems for me with 136. Still locked down at 60fps, no changes. The only thing I may be doing different is to NOT use ExtraFX. It crashes all the AC Legends cars from the previous release (the GTR-in-the-name versions) AND from the new release (GTC-in-the-name), and oddly, the Kunos 962 longtail. ExtraFX on, crash. ExtraFX off, beautiful. (Log file always refers to a problem with brake light updates, referring to a directory/file on the dev's system that doesn't exist on mine.)

Last edited:
Hi ladies and gentleman it's great to be back after a bit of time off.

I would like to ask to things:

1. Anyone of you know how to interact with the facebook group Assetto Corsa RallyPromotorsport? (here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476333199337709/) I've tried to search for the site in their main picture but seams like the page doesn't exist (here it is the link to their page if you wanna try yourself: www.asc-rally-promotorsport.com/ and confirm me that this page it's not available anymore). I've also tried to contact directly the admin but with not success.
  2. To the modders: do you know any tutorial or guide in how to create digital instruments from scratch in blender. Or if you can contact me to explain where to start.
Thanks in andvance to all of us and have a nice day. Please stay safe and take care

shi
Essington Park v1.0.1
Converted from rFactor2.
View attachment 1088037
Fictional track in England.

-CSP required
-26 pit/start
-3 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ISI, create rFactor version
・"IsR" Barabba e Mario Moraris, conversion to rFactor2 and Thank you for gave me permission ("IsR" Barabba)
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , cooperation

Enjoy.

v1.0.1 changelog;
-Changed the rotation speed of the windmill. (Item of Animated windmill in ext_config)
@Masscot ,Thanks for the quick check and advice.
Terrific work! Better than I remember it from rf2. A pleasure to drive.

1. Anyone of you know how to interact with the facebook group Assetto Corsa RallyPromotorsport? (here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1476333199337709/) I've tried to search for the site in their main picture but seams like the page doesn't exist (here it is the link to their page if you wanna try yourself: www.asc-rally-promotorsport.com/ and confirm me that this page it's not available anymore). I've also tried to contact directly the admin but with not success.
I actually could've only had the moderator of that Facebook group reply me on Messenger after a very long time since the admin neither wanted to reply me as well since I also contacted him. He told me they got 3 modelers who supposedly create all of the cars just in order to take screens of them and share to their private group, that's it. He also told me the reason why all of their vehicles are private is that long ago they actually shared some of their cars publically for free, until some a-holes decided to put them on sale for their own greedyness surely, so they decided to make everything private, including their access as well, since he told me that someone will eventually let you know whether you can be part of it in order to enjoy their private stuff, I'm almost sure that's one hyperbolic hoax that will never materialize at all...

RELEASED 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP
It's just an other Pontiac Release...
CSP latest version is recommended (Turn Signals and Doors Animations. )
Sounds: Stock and LS3 Edited by Me and converted from Forza.
Features: The Hardtop can be removed & Diffs can be adjusted.
Download link, and have fun !
(UPDATED AGAIN, FIXED THE FLAME POSITION & ATTACHED THE BRAKE CAPS)
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.
View attachment 1087702

RELEASED 1989 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban (PACK of 5)
After Long delay or halt, I decided to finish up the Suburban's and Release it.
CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. )
5 Pack of Suburban's Contains:
----Chevrolet----
5.7 Gas V8 = 210hp & 407 Nm
6.2 Diesel V8 = 130hp & 325 Nm
----GMC-----
5.7L Gas V8 = 195hp & 407 Nm
6.2L Diesel V8 = 148hp & 351 Nm
7.4L Gas = 230hp & 522 Nm
Features:
Now can Adjust Diffs while in Pits,
Customize Suburban's "Parts/Kits" While in Pits.
TEMPLATES IS INCULDED IN DIESEL CHEVROLET SUBURBAN.
Sounds: All each cars are done by me. Engine Sound were generated by Game "Automation".
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.
View attachment 1087703

RELEASED 1988 Ponatic Fiero GT (PACK of 4)
Reworked on Fiero Again, Now handles better, And Added 3 swapped cars.

Factory GT V6 Fiero,
LS3,
LS3 Turbo,
And Electric Swapped.

CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. AND Exterior Transmission sound *For Electric.)
Sounds:
Factory: Myself (Forza)
Electric: Myself (Forza)
LS3: Myself (Forza)
LS3 Turbo: Unknown.
https://mega.nz/file/6g4w0CRI#H5spj0VdJrBvZhZ3s0AGj_gveXRv53IFbQDIEoXlCJc

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.​

View attachment 1087704View attachment 1087705
soltice has err in csp and i see only black screen when i tried to play.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back