Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
0.1.77 prev1 currently, lights are fine here.

View attachment 1109449
I'm on 0.1.77p1 as well, lights are fine, though the track surface especially on the backstraight is reeeally reflective, looks wet all the time. A bit like the floodlights don't turn off on daytime. And at the exit of Bus Sto...Sorry, Le Mans Chicane the lights turn off for some reason at night, feels like a "lighting reset".

Enjoy !!!

1.jpg

Last edited:
So you are saying that once we get to the 2015s you are going to model a parking lot simulating the Colwood crawl?
Haha :) No, the closest to that would be Hwy1 and Millstream. East on Helmken. But extensions to add more of the area would be fun... like Sooke Road going west, or up the Malahat...

Haha :) No, the closest to that would be Hwy1 and Millstream. East on Helmken. But extensions to add more of the area would be fun... like Sooke Road going west, or up the Malahat...
I grew up in Victoria so know it well. It would be fun to do a Lidar based "What if " track around the empress and parliament.

Haven't played RT Daytona for a while, any reason why the track lighting doesn't seem to switch on? Tried checking RT Sebring and that seems to work fine. CSP 1.77 Preview1 currently
I had the same problems and I was on 0.1.76 preview 136. Then I've reinstalled the track from TMM site everything works now. So my suggestion is that if you've done updates via CM for that track reinstall it, even if you have the clean installation option activated, as in my case

I had the same problems and I was on 0.1.76 preview 136. Then I've reinstalled the track from TMM site everything works now. So my suggestion is that if you've done updates via CM for that track reinstall it, even if you have the clean installation option activated, as in my case
Yes, and try installing manually, not drag & drop into CM.

Enjoy !!!

View attachment 1109464
cant wait to try it but RaceDepartment download speed is at about 100kbs currently

Yes, and try installing manually, not drag & drop into CM.
Yeah I redownload the one from the site again and it seems to work now, when I used the one I still had saved in my download folder even if the file size looks the same it didn't seem to work....still not sure what went on there.

Think I've fixed/worked around the Fab F3 Alpine disappearing rear wing.
Also re-made the LODs, in layman's terms less disappearing of outside stuff like the exhaust pipes.

Back-up the previous version of the car, delete it and try this one.
Thanks for these updates although the problem started with newer CSP. It still works good on older CSP and also your LODS have many objects and really need to get them down a lot to be very effective at working. I have been meaning to get these updated to work with new CSP so I will do that as soon as I can and update the mod. It also has no LR cockpit which I will also add for even more optimisation. I notice some skins were released by @TonyBarracuda hopefully he will allow me to include in the next release to :)

Thanks for these updates although the problem started with newer CSP. It still works good on older CSP and also your LODS have many objects and really need to get them down a lot to be very effective at working. I have been meaning to get these updated to work with new CSP so I will do that as soon as I can and update the mod. It also has no LR cockpit which I will also add for even more optimisation. I notice some skins were released by @TonyBarracuda hopefully he will allow me to include in the next release to :)
I was in fact more talking about a workaround.
I just had a 17 cars race with the Alpine and my pc handles it with no problems, although, weirdly enough when driving in cockpit view (not that I drive in any other way, just sayin') cars still loose the rear wing. Doesn't happen in replay cams nor in chase cam.

The rear wing is bundled with the cockpit, so whenever AC/CSP feels the low res cockpit can be used the rear wing disappears, goddamnit.
I'll have to study the visual relationship between distance and LODs better in order to understand what objects I can safely hide.
I could say I've seen worse from some big modding names, optimization-wise, but I'll keep it for myself. ;)

(I also had no idea of what I was doing and was waiting for an opinion, I hope that's clear enough lol)

Last edited:
I was in fact more talking about a workaround.
I just had a 17 cars race with the Alpine and my pc handles it with no problems, although, weirdly enough when driving in cockpit view (not that I drive in any other way, just sayin') cars still loose the rear wing. Doesn't happen in replay cams nor in chase cam.

The rear wing is bundled with the cockpit, so whenever AC/CSP feels the low res cockpit can be used the rear wing disappears, goddamnit.
I'll have to study the visual relationship between distance and LODs better to understand what objects I can safely hide.
I could say I've seen worse from some big modding names, optimization-wise, but I'll keep it for myself. ;)

(I also had no idea of what I was doing and was waiting for an opinion, I hope that's clear enough lol)
No no I did not mean to sound bad to you, you did a good job. I have already moved the wing out of cockpit HR and also moved more objects around. I have now an even better optimised version of than before but I need to tidy up the LR cockpit in the main car now and I will release it maybe tonight or tomorrow I hope. Thank you again

No no I did not mean to sound bad to you, you did a good job. I have already moved the wing out of cockpit HR and also moved more objects around. I have now an even better optimised version of than before but I need to tidy up the LR cockpit in the main car now and I will release it maybe tonight or tomorrow I hope. Thank you again
I warmly welcome your work. :)

I love the Alfa 4C. And you should love it too. But we do agree that the original headlights are quite challenging to look at. The later 2019 model fixed it in the Spider configuration, which brings the open top for a much better sensorial experience. Thanks to LRAC-takum1 for this excellent mod. I also was missing Mt Panorama, so I got the little lovely thing for a test run. Enjoy!

Charlotte Motor Speedway v1.1:

-Various additions and improvements

bgr02.jpg

Get it here:

Please feel free to share original link, re-hosting is deeply frowned upon!

Enjoy!
13X and Someguys

Enjoy !!!

View attachment 1109464
Not all skins drivers are available and data are incomplete (or wrong...54 is Ercoli not Casoli). I'm editing the .json of the currently skins. If you want I share (only data obvious...).

EDIT: ahhhh. Euronascar Pro and Euronascar 2 drivers are merged togheter...ok, I try to edit only for Pro.

EDIT: ok, now there are only Pro drivers
Immagine.png

Last edited:
so only few NEW things should be set under [SOL2] and leave older under [SOL]? I understand right?

Yeah, but why does it lock them from being adjusted in real time in individual Track Adjustments the Sol Config app? The whole point of that function is to be able to tweak those parameters to personal taste in real time... but it seems having them in ext_config stops the user from being able to override them, unless they delete [SOL2] first.
Seems daft.
You should better ask the creator of Sol2, not me. I just read the manual, and wanted to help ... ;)

Last edited:
Not my mod, it is from MNBA Facebook
---------------------------------------

RELEASE:

2007 BMW M3 E90 Manual

The fourth generation - 20 years and still designed to thrill.
The BMW M3 Coupe continues the tradition of the M GmbH to build a perfect high-performance sports car. It comes with a completely new V8 engine and drivetrain, a lightweight body that is also extremely stiff, a lowered centre of gravity and a carbon roof which, while just as strong as a steel roof, weighs far less. And of course, everything has been tried and tested on the toughest proving ground in the world, the Nurburgring-Nordschleife. Underneath the distinctive powerdome: the V8 high-rev engine with up to 8.400 rpm which is transferred by the double-clutch transmission M DKG Drivelogic to the M differential lock and then to the rear wheels without the slightest disruption to tractive force.
With a vehicle as powerful and dynamic as this, styling is never an aim in itself. Form will always be driven by functional considerations. The expressive front is designed to accommodate the V8 high-rev engine. The muscular rear allows for the wider track and four tailpipes. Even the shape of the exterior mirrors adds to the overall aerodynamics. Only the interplay of all these measures ensures the desired effect: sports car performance that is ideally suited to everyday driving.
Commission and 3d model supplied by Lukas Huber
Converted by Adriaan Suy
Cluster by Nizar Razzouk
Sound by SCIBSOUND

Features:​

• Extra button A: Open front doors
  • Extra button B: Open rear doors
  • Extra button C: Open hood and trunk
Thanks for help and support from my mates at MNBA, to our Patreon subs for the support and also big thanks to all testers.

Download

https://www.patreon.com/posts/61844167
or

or

Have fun
1643575971377.png

1643575996869.png

What i miss from MNBA is a good E21 ....dream...

Anyone had this error or know how to fix it?

View attachment 1109511

The tires are correct.

View attachment 1109512

Any help is welcome.

Cheers
When you look inside the tire luts they are epmty, the tires.ini is pointing to empty files. Look in cm_tyre_wearcurve_front_0.lut for example.
You'll have to replace the tires again using the generator or adjust the tires.ini file to point the the other lut files in the data folder that do have values inside them. You'll see them in there.

Last edited:
NEW TRACK by CrisT86 & @mordido

Jacarepagua - 4 layouts (Brazil) UPDATED to v2.1

Credits & Changelog:

v1.0

-Initial Release

v1.0.1 - Small updates and fixes

• Added cameras by @shi (shin956)
  • Added skins by @shi (shin956)
  • Deleted double flags
  • Deleted some unnecessary lod meshes from AMS
  • Deleted seagulls, planes, helicopter (Added through extension file)
  • Added more cars and lights to the paddock area
  • Fixed double fences issue on pitlane entrance
  • Added tents to Main and Short layout paddocks
  • Updated UI
  • Flying things by RT Team (thanks to @Masscot)

v2.0 by Mordido & CrisT86

• New ext_config by @CrisT86
  • Added cameras for alla layouts by @CrisT86
  • Added VAO patches
  • Added 3D mountain
  • Added pit crowds
  • Added crowds on the stands
  • Added pit props
  • Added marshalls
  • Added camera men
  • Added lights sources all around the track
  • Added buildings on the outskirts
  • Added fence next to the starting grid
  • Added kerbs to GP layout
  • Added reverb sound on main straight and under the bridge
  • Added animated planes
  • Added animated helicopters
  • Moved some other buildings to be more accurate
  • Replaced paddock pitstands
  • Replaced roads, pitroads, grass and sand textures
  • Fixed road verge texture
  • Opened garage doors
  • Fixed outside walls
  • Fixed tower glass
  • Fixed shaders on some objects
  • Changed frinction on surces.ini
  • Fixed kerbs on the last sector of the Oval and GP layout
  • Updated UI
  • New DRS Zones
  • New semaphore.ini

v2.1 Final release by Mordido & CrisT86

• Fixed UI
  • Tweaked ext_config
  • Added grass track skin by @ZombieBoy1978

Can you tell me if there's the layouts that f1 race ?
Thank you

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back