Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,016 comments
Can you tell me if there's the layouts that f1 race ?
Thank you
This is a "newer" version of Jacarepagua, the one from 1995 till the destruction of it for the Olympic games.

The older version is includeed in another track available on the web ;)

Hello everyone.
I'm here to ask again for guidance.
I'd like to know the best irl kart tracks if it's possible with a link i'd appreciate.
Thank you.

This is a "newer" version of Jacarepagua, the one from 1995 till the destruction of it for the Olympic games.

The older version is includeed in another track available on the web ;)
Thank you for the answer.
I feel so sad about the destruction of this track.
I've been there 2 times for seeing brazilian stock cars championship.

Euronascar 2021 Drivers Fix

For who wants I edited the drivers/teams for EuroNascar 2021 mod.

Now all skins available into the mod have right data for 2021 Pro season.

Extract and overwrite original files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2pyf1tt6bfl5buu/EURONASCAR+2021+DRIVERS+FIX.7z/file

Jacques Villeneuve! 😍

Immagine.png

Last edited:
Try this one:
Porsche 911 997 RSR

Original author: Dan Busca & co.
From Assetto Corsa our Racing Simulator facebook group
thx a lot for the link! I already tried this car, however this is not the generation i was talking about. This is the 997 rsr gen 2, i would like to drive the 997 rsr evo from 2012 with the big rear wing and the wider bodywork. Does anyone know if that generation exists? :)

When you look inside the tire luts they are epmty, the tires.ini is pointing to empty files. Look in cm_tyre_wearcurve_front_0.lut for example.
You'll have to replace the tires again using the generator or adjust the tires.ini file to point the the other lut files in the data folder that do have values inside them. You'll see them in there.
Thanks for your reply, Beezer.

After replacing new tires using the tires I have in generator, the files are still empty.

1643585166972.png

1643585108312.png

Ohhh, and I don't have other lut files in the data folder.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Last edited:
Add-ons for msc_renault5turbo_europacup, including:
  • LODs
  • dirty glass
  • camera set for pre-race screen
  • Renault badge
  • few corrected car infos

Not inluded:
- car

Back-up previous version then overwrite.

Thank you, could you point me where or how to get the car? I've scrolled down MSC Fbook but still can't find it.

After replacing new tires using the tires I have in generator, the files are still empty.

View attachment 1109543

View attachment 1109542

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
OK then. Weird stuff. :)
The next thing I'd try is just Copying from another car that has these filled out and see if the car loads then.
In my Cherokee folder, I have these files as well which were the original intended luts when the data was "copied" over from wherever the modder took it from. These luts have values in them. You can also try copying and pasting the data from in here to the cm_tyrecurve_* files.
1643586423625.png

View attachment 1109543

View attachment 1109542

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
There are wear and temperature luts, but they have been named differently. I have attached a "new" tyres.ini, which fixes this issue.

Edit: ninja'd by Beezer

Attachments

• tyres.ini
    4.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Not my mod, it is from MNBA Facebook
---------------------------------------

RELEASE:

2007 BMW M3 E90 Manual

The fourth generation - 20 years and still designed to thrill.
The BMW M3 Coupe continues the tradition of the M GmbH to build a perfect high-performance sports car. It comes with a completely new V8 engine and drivetrain, a lightweight body that is also extremely stiff, a lowered centre of gravity and a carbon roof which, while just as strong as a steel roof, weighs far less. And of course, everything has been tried and tested on the toughest proving ground in the world, the Nurburgring-Nordschleife. Underneath the distinctive powerdome: the V8 high-rev engine with up to 8.400 rpm which is transferred by the double-clutch transmission M DKG Drivelogic to the M differential lock and then to the rear wheels without the slightest disruption to tractive force.
With a vehicle as powerful and dynamic as this, styling is never an aim in itself. Form will always be driven by functional considerations. The expressive front is designed to accommodate the V8 high-rev engine. The muscular rear allows for the wider track and four tailpipes. Even the shape of the exterior mirrors adds to the overall aerodynamics. Only the interplay of all these measures ensures the desired effect: sports car performance that is ideally suited to everyday driving.
Commission and 3d model supplied by Lukas Huber
Converted by Adriaan Suy
Cluster by Nizar Razzouk
Sound by SCIBSOUND

Features:​

• Extra button A: Open front doors
  • Extra button B: Open rear doors
  • Extra button C: Open hood and trunk
Thanks for help and support from my mates at MNBA, to our Patreon subs for the support and also big thanks to all testers.

Download

https://www.patreon.com/posts/61844167
or

or

Have fun
View attachment 1109508
View attachment 1109509

What i miss from MNBA is a good E21 ....dream...

Always loved this m3 I will certainly be driving this

OK then. Weird stuff. :)
The next thing I'd try is just Copying from another car that has these filled out and see if the car loads then.
In my Cherokee folder, I have these files as well which were the original intended luts when the data was "copied" over from wherever the modder took it from. These luts have values in them. You can also try copying and pasting the data from in here to the cm_tyrecurve_* files.
View attachment 1109550
Didn't work. Tried everything.
There are wear and temperature luts, but they have been named differently. I have attached a "new" tyres.ini, which fixes this issue.

Edit: ninja'd by Beezer
Thanks, but as Beezer said before, if the tyres.ini is pointing to the empty cm.tyres files, it doesn't work either.

Last thing I ask for is, if someone is so kind and pass me the files I am missing. Please.
I mean these.
1643598452144.png

Thank you both.

A simple question. I'm going through and fixing the missing digital readouts for the F1 2011 mod after the last update from TabsGaming. Something struck me as I was copying the updated .kn5 files to a folder to send to him if he wants them. None of the cars in this pack have Lod files in their car folder.

Should I create them and if so, where can I learn how? Now mind you, I was lucky I figured out how to get the digital readouts back since it was the first time I ever really used 3DSimEd so I know nothing about making lods. If they are not important, then I won't spend the time trying to learn how. It literally took me all day just to do the simple edits on these 12 cars when it was probably a half hours worth of work for someone who knows what they are doing..

Screenshot_f1_2011_williams_monza_30-0-122-21-51-3.jpg

Don't blame him.
Since the forum facewash last year, downloads links look like ads or even quotes. I tend to miss quite a few.
I tend to forget how amazing are ad-blocking and having my pc connected to a smart tv, but really it's just an innocent joke.
always glad to help, if I can. :)

Any idea what might be causing this shadow issue in cockpit on the RSS 79? I've tried the only shadow settings my system can run - that being up 2048x2048. All giving this dancing jaggy shadow lines...its very off putting when racing.

Attachments

• AC Shadows.jpg
    AC Shadows.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 17
I added some dirt to a windscreen and thought I set it up right and i can see the dirt but the cars are now invisible beside a bit of the shadow. I have it set to Transparent true and no shadows but it doesnt seem to the "interior" flag in Obj inspector

edit-got it. The transparent true wasnt save in the persistance for some reason

Last edited:
Any plans to continue with those 1987 and 1989 F1 cars? :D
1987 is 'on hold' for a while now...1989 is far from good to be released unfortunately. Even if I knew where to get approval...

The 1995 to 1997 cars are my favourites, any way to test your mod?
Maybe I can make a release of the enhancement, when all the 'work' is approved by my own standards ☺️ But a disclaimer on the whenever date of that...

I did already started on some extra liveries:

__custom_showroom_1643640089.jpg

Heavy WIP

__custom_showroom_1643640161.jpg

Hey guys!

Alpine A364 F3 updated to v1.0

full

I have added a cockpit LR to the model and arranged the objects better. Also improved the LODs now the wing does not disappear in later CSPs. Also included skins by @TonyBarracuda for more variety.

Original post is updated but also here is the link to the new version.

Download - Alpine A364 F3

Please enjoy and if you find any problems then let me know
-FaB

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back