-Base setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction

Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Rotation objects @Adriaan Suy
General help @Dan Bucsa
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal
Orange car photos @Savvas Metalinious

The Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport - nicknamed "Outlaw" - is a hot rod using a stretched Porsche 356 body and Porsche 964 platform. Developed by Emory Motorsport and Momo, it was conceived as a modern hot rod with a strong power-to-weight ratio, weighing only 885 kg and offering 393 hp from a twin-turbo engine.

View attachment 1113276View attachment 1113277View attachment 1113278View attachment 1113279View attachment 1113280View attachment 1113281
Looks absolutely stunning ! Will test that later, but that makes me want to skin it into a fantasy hot rody racing serie, so much ! Unfortunatly, the skins seems all blank... Any chance to get the template of this ?

Or does someone here knows how to extract a template from a 3D model to skin it on photoshop, so I will not have to ask that question again, anymore ? :D

Thanks in advance, very much...

Thanks for the heads-up. I love how these amazing doublezero tracks just appear out of the blue with no advanced warning or fanfare, yet garbage mods on Facebook gets teased, previewed and revealed as if the modder is launching brand new Apple tech.
So true! No 'look at me'. No 'Look what I did'. No 'Keep Your Hands Off My Precious Baby'. No BS. Just great quality and excellent layouts.

This one is a real corker.

P.S. If you're ever reading posts here double zero, you get maximum respect from me.

:bowdown:

Last edited:
Looks absolutely stunning ! Will test that later, but that makes me want to skin it into a fantasy hot rody racing serie, so much ! Unfortunatly, the skins seems all blank... Any chance to get the template of this ?

Or does someone here knows how to extract a template from a 3D model to skin it on photoshop, so I will not have to ask that question again, anymore ? :D

Hi gents,
Select the car in CM
Just open showroomCM
Click on the car to get: Material#60G4 (right side of the screen)
click on the three little dots just at right of trunck_a_SUB1Ar
pop up window appears, click on export (save where you want) or click on calculateAO, select the picture format you want and save where you want by clicking the disk at the below right side of the screen.
Have a good time painting :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi gents,
Select the car in CM
Just open showroomCM
Click on the car to get: Material#60G4 (right side of the screen)
click on the three little dots just at right of trunck_a_SUB1Ar
pop up window appears, click on export (save where you want) or click on calculateAO, select the picture format you want and save where you want by clicking the disk at the below right side of the screen.
Have a good time painting :cheers:
What if I tell you I genuinely did not know that you can click on a car part for details info and export from CM ? I mean, with all the time spent on checking my skins, how on hell did I never miss-click on it or something ? I though you need a 3D software or some to get a template, not building it via CM directly.
THAT changes everything ! It's feels so easy now, thank you very much ! :bowdown:

From MNBA:

Porsche 911 (964) Turbo 3.3 S Leichtbau IMSA 1993

1644672018663.png

In 1992 the Special Wishes Department at Porsche announced the very exclusive 964 Turbo S Leichtbau. The first ever lightweight Turbo to be produced by Porsche.
In order to reduce the overall weight of the car sound proofing and undercoating were limited to minor amounts, power windows and power steering were removed, rear seats were removed. Fibreglass reinforced carbon composite panels were used for the doors, bonnet and rear wing. Thinner glass, RS bucket seats and RS door cards completed the weight saving. The Turbo S Leichtbau is 396 pounds lighter than a standard 964 Turbo.
In addition to the weight saving. Porsche also enhanced the engine giving the Turbo S Leichtbau an additional 61 horsepower over the standard 964 Turbo. This was achieved with more aggressive camshafts, new injection valves and more boost pressure.
The Turbo S Leichtbau has various handling and performance enhancements from the standard 964 Turbo. The car was lowered by 40mm, has upgraded brakes, 3 piece alloy wheels, an aluminium shock tower brace and a reinforced unibody. The fender vents were inspired by the infamous Porsche 959. Front bumper intakes were added to feed air to the oil cooler and front brakes. The Leichtbau also features a unique rear spoiler.

CONVERTED BY GERODA74​

CHANGELOG BY ADRIAAN:​

-AO in/out
-Improved textures/symbols
-Physics based on Arch 930
-Sound by Scibsound
-Windshield reflection texture
-PBR materials
-Analog odometer
-Refraction on headlights
-Rainfx
-Blinkers

free download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/62388731

A F1 2011 MOD???!!!

Can someone fix the gages

I fixed the gauges a couple of weeks ago and sent them to Tabs for review. I thought by now he would have released an update or let me know if there was a problem with them. I can only assume he's busy with other projects or adding something else to the update. I have the updated .kn5 files available on Mega for download, but I don't dare post the link without Tabs permission because it's not my mod.

Hello guys Is there a 70's/80's version of the Clermont-Ferrand circuit for Assetto Corsa ? Thank you for your kind reply.
You mean Charade ?
The only one (worth it) I know is the one from DrM@boul, on RD

It seems the new 356 RSR won't work as an opponent. Something with the transmission, as it just sits in its pit stall and revs wildly...
Anyone else?

EDIT: Noticed there's no data/ratios.rto, but copying one in didn't fix...

EDIT2: Ok, changed to [GEARS]-UP=8350 in engine.ini and to [ENGINE_DATA]-LIMITER=8500 in AI.ini. Works for now!
EDIT3: That's over winding it, so 7800 -----------------and 8000 seems better.

Last edited:
You mean Charade ?
& @Luca959

Note that there are some really good updates for Charade posted in this forum. Use search, I think they were posted later last year.

You mean Charade ?
Fat-Alfie is also making one: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...orking-on-thread.126119/page-640#post-3481314

And soon there will be new scratch made one from modern layout as well: https://assettocorsamods.net/threads/auverhat.2822/

Is there a method to load ballons from this extension for Imola not only in separate layout? Maybe somehow via ext_config.ini?
After several days of tinkering, I still don't understand what is the reason for these balloons from Delta7Fox's not loading without editing the models.ini.
My main idea of working in this direction is to slightly improve and refresh the work of Delta7Fox and apply its edits without creating a new track layouts, because, as I understand it, it only has retextures and balloons and creating a new layout is excessive.
Therefore, any help or tips "what to read from the manuals" are welcome! :)

It seems the new 356 RSR won't work as an opponent. Something with the transmission, as it just sits in its pit stall and revs wildly...
Anyone else?
This car come with a few flaws.
As 99% of new mods (from everyone, true) comes with something to fix,
I don't remember if I had to change the AI REVS up, or not. Worth a look at it.

The Content Manager installs car configs with messed up textures. :\

Made the steering wheel and some panels white.
caXQ04RIo-8.jpg

Original
gDpg4x4SnLY.jpg

As if they took the steering wheel and door cards from the Ft-86 Open concept car)
F3vAYnLkFy4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi gents, here is the Apine GTA Le Mans:
preview.jpg

THIS IS NOT MY MOD.

Found it @ https://www.hsw.hu/?cat=584 with no working gauges, some utopic skins and data were so so...
Claimed as "Unknown" but i'm pretty sure this model was from Shokeus ACT80's, many thanks for the author.
Now all gauges are working, only three skins like IRL and Data and perf were actualised from automobile-catalog.com
Keep in mind the engine has no limiter like IRL, watch your RPM...
Get it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvf2znjwy4vzto7/alpine_gta_lemans.7z/file
Have fun

So true! No 'look at me'. No 'Look what I did'. No 'Keep Your Hands Off My Precious Baby'. No BS. Just great quality and excellent layouts.

This one is a real corker.

P.S. If you're ever reading posts here double zero, you get maximum respect from me.

:bowdown:
Yeah, good in'it.......

Hi gents, here is the Apine GTA Le Mans:
View attachment 1113581

THIS IS NOT MY MOD.

Found it @ https://www.hsw.hu/?cat=584 with no working gauges, some utopic skins and data were so so...
Claimed as "Unknown" but i'm pretty sure this model was from Shokeus ACT80's, many thanks for the author.
Now all gauges are working, only three skins like IRL and Data and perf were actualised from automobile-catalog.com
Keep in mind the engine has no limiter like IRL, watch your RPM...
Get it here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jvf2znjwy4vzto7/alpine_gta_lemans.7z/file
Have fun
I think the original convert is from PedroBLR ?
I changed some bits on that car a while ago, maybe someone want it and merge it with that one ?
Mainly changed the wheels, OEM colours (or close to those) and tried to make the rear lights see through (but they still look like arse).
Gauges are still not working.

alpinea1.jpg

AlpineA2.jpg

AlpineA3.jpg

Last edited:
Downloaded the Mk2 from Assettoland to improve it to Mk3 (more torque and power, + 500 RPM)
preview.jpg

THIS IS NOT MY MOD
Author: Donnie Heerdt, many thanks to him
Added plates, light for rear plate, tank cap, hood logo, delated some bad artifacts on skins, amended data from automobile-catalog.com
No engine limiter like IRL
Get it there:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j6b2ukc3bic1tkb/austin_healey_3000_mk3.7z/file
and have fun

I think the original convert is from PedroBLR ?
I changed some bits on that car a while ago, maybe someone want it and merge it with that one ?
Mainly changed the wheels, OEM colours (or close to those) and tried to make the rear lights see through (but they still look like arse).
Gauges are still not working.

View attachment 1113586

View attachment 1113587

View attachment 1113589
Confirmed, now the gauges are working
thx for the info about the author.

Last edited:
Hi guys, another random question; I ran into the following issue with a mod car. When adding certain CSP features, such as wobbly bits, the specified object suddenly enlarged itself twice in size. At first I thought this was because the object didn't use nodes/emptys to determine the location of said object, but that didn't seem to solve the issue. I did notice that the scaling of all objects within KSeditor gives a weird value compared to a Kunos car, so I'm pretty sure it has got to do with that. I just can't figure out how to solve this, has any of you got an idea how this can be solved?

Some screenshots to illustrate the issue:
The Kunos car:
Naamloos-1.jpg

The mod car:
Naamloos-2.jpg

Hi guys,

here is my physics interpretation for the Mustang GTO IMSA.

• Aero
  • Drivetrain
  • Power
  • Tires
  • Brakes
  • Setup

I share the full mod because I've fitted the Mustang RTR sound and changes in flames.

I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 1113590

Just a little warning for a couple of fixes.
AI REVS must be down under 7800 rpm.
Lods are 350. It is enough to add a '1' as prefix, to see the same opponent cars on track, over 350mt.

Thanks for sharing your settings. Will try for sure.

Edit: It is better than the previous version. 👍 Well done.

Cheers

Last edited:
Confirmed, now the gauges are working
I was not sure about Shokeus, thx.
Applied my 'fixes' from Pedro's car to yours.
For pictures, see my previous post

• new wheels
  • new skins (with rims matching the skin colour in some case)
  • transparent rear lights (but still look like ****)
  • changed needles colour to match the alpine ones (orange)
  • some interior shader values altered
  • credited PedroBLR (as he was the first to bring it over from FM7)

[EDITED V1.1]

Hi guys,

Here is my physics interpretation for the Mustang GTO IMSA.

• Aero
  • Drivetrain
  • Power
  • Tires
  • Brakes
  • Setup
  • lods added
  • AI max. rev tuned (thank you @Paulo Ribeiro)

I share the full mod because I've fitted the Mustang RTR sound and changes in flames.

I hope you enjoy it.

View attachment 1113590

UPDATED to v1.1 in the original post

Thank you @Paulo Ribeiro for the tips.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back