Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,821 comments
hi guys,
there's this Mini Clubman mod that i love (Mini Cooper Clubman by Wack updated by Assettoland for AC v1.14.3)
it's quite immersive in vr , stunning i'd say...
but it does not come with a digital instruments.ini file, and I tried creating one, but failed to get anywhere...

If someone be willing to create a digital instruments.ini file for it and share it here? (just the GEAR indicator would do)
I would be forever gratefull. :)

@Gregz0r made a nice cams and season updates to Zwiss conversion of Adelaide Street Circuit, but track seems to be outdated and miss EXT-config and VAO patch. Maybe someone make them before? Because searching in thread didn't get something. :(

shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.3
Conversion from rFactor2.
Please remove the previous version before installing!

View attachment 1150969
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-2 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Eren Tuzci (erenschumacher), the author of the rFactor2 version and gave me permission, cam, AI
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
ext_config, replay cam, screenshots & advice(up to 1.1) by @CrisT86
AI sidelines (Full layout), advice by @KevinK2
Camtool Replay by @ckkjw398
Cam by @tetuo01
.lua and font and rolex clock by @gunnar333
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe
Tree by kunos

Enjoy.

v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini

v1.2.3 changelog;
With the advice of KevinK2, Sidelines have been "baked" into fast_lane

v1.3 changelog;
Groove/skidmark has been reworked.
Fixed the aspect ratio of the logo.
Added some normal maps.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Made scoreboard work with Gunner333 .lua and font.
Clock now works using Gunner333's rolex clock.
Fixed the author column of the UI.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
Added shortcut penalty to short layout.

Indonesia Circuit v1.3

changelog;
Groove/skidmark has been reworked.
Fixed the aspect ratio of the logo.
Added some normal maps.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Made scoreboard work with Gunner333 .lua and font.
Clock now works using Gunner333's rolex clock.
Fixed the author column of the UI.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
Added shortcut penalty to short layout.

The download link is in the quote.
There is also a new video.

delete pls. link already posted.
Now you lost me completely...
What link, where ? Your post on RD mentions zw_Adelaide but afaik no such track exists, at least I couldn't find it.
The DL on the other hand says adelaide_1988

Last edited:
is this a fictional track?
lolzzz.jpg

:gtplanet: :dunce: :gtpflag:

Now you lost me completely...
What link, where ? You post on RD mentions zw_Adelaide but afaik no such track exists, at least I couldn't find it.
The DL on the other hand says adelaide_1988
Yes that's the track. The same link that @Jodurson linked a few posts up. I only called the RD post 'zw_adelaide_1988' to separate it from the carrera4 'adelaide1988' track, which was around first, and to attempt(badly!) to avoid confusion. :D

Last edited:
Yeah, I know - but users seem pretty efficient about reporting suspicious content over there and its provenance was questioned quite early. Things like this usually vanish quite quickly. Or they used to do, anyway.
They do and they're usually quite good about it, but do we even know where this model is from originally? It's not the DR one and I don't know many other games that have one.

Last edited:
hahah I see Legion is angry at me. I'll just make all future F1 1978 cars free. For the record these weren't just straight conversions, the interiors and exterior parts had been remodeled. You could tell by the rims alone for whom it may concern.

Its a shame than rather just message me, people have to resort to this.

Last edited:
hahah I see Legion is angry at me. I'll just make all future F1 1978 cars free. For the record these weren't just straight conversions, the interiors and exterior parts had been remodeled. You could tell by the rims alone for whom it may concern.

Its a shame than rather just message me, people have to resort to this.
Unless you damage someone else with your work, you're free to do whatever you want with your free time and on the project you want to work on. I don't think Legion is angry against you directly.

Unless you damage someone else with your work, you're free to do whatever you want with your free time and on the project you want to work on. I don't think Legion is angry against you directly.
well hes been uploading every car i release with copied physics saying dont pay for conversions

well hes been uploading every car i release with copied physics saying dont pay for conversions
I'm not legion, so i don't want to think/say something is not linked to me in any case, but due to the fact the base is already a mod, not scratchmade by you, there's not much more to say to be honest.

In any case you're free to do what you want, but maybe if you think being paid is an important thing, start to evaluate the chance to open a patreon where people can ask you (allowed by original creators) the conversions, so everyone is free to support you or not.

A_M
Let's see what happens if I post this.
https://assettocorsathemanual.blogspot.com/
Hopefully the answer is "more mods that actually work and do what the car they purport to simulate is capable of in real life." I am repeatedly amazed by the variety of cars that people create for this game, and then repeatedly let down by how cut-and-pasted or half-heartedly guessed the physics are, not to mention the "who cares, just do whatever" approach to general historical and period-correct details like liveries or rims. It seems like more often than not it has to come down to people taking half-hearted mods and getting into the guts of all their .ini and .ks files just to make a '60s touring car feel more like a '60s touring car, and less like one of the modern sedans that came with the game. Hopefully this manual will provide a good start for myself and many others fed up with placeholder physics and apathetic attention to detail.

Last edited:
I haven't heard of any new/updated MX5 with real life gearbox specs implemente but you can make your own sequential tune of the mx5 using Assetto Car Tuner by changing SUPPORTS_SHIFTER from 1 to 0 in the drivetrain.ini. Some more changes might be necessary (downshift protection, neutral gear, etc.).

Thank you so much for the advice. That worked and it's like a new car now.

Last edited:
Hopefully you have the VRC cars aswell in advance to help complete your 2003 ALMS.
I thought I'll share my quick drive preset in case somebody would like to test it.

You'll need the VRC prototypes (Audi and Panoz to be more exact), the RSS GT and NGT pack, the Corvette C5 from Legion and there's a Lola/MG EX257 and a Dallara SP1 Judd which I'm pretty sure are from NeilB1971's LMP pack.

Here are the skins for the payware cars:

JML Team Panoz #10 and #11 (by Brandydo)

Audi R8 2+1 Car Pack (by Brandydo)

Porsche Pack (by Brandydo)

GTS "Field Fillers" Car Pack by Brandydo - you are awsome, man!!!)

Alex Job Racing #23 and #24 (by TTC)

Risi Competizione #35 (by Sirknight224)

JMB Racing #28 and #29 (by Sirknight224 - thank you, good sir)

Prodrive Ferrari #08 and #88 (by Sirknight224)

I think that's all!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back