- 651

- Germany
Does your version have working rev lights? I spent some time yesterday adding those 20 LEDs in Blender, but then got carried away adding a COCKPIT_HR null to the model and moving a bunch of objects in there, but unfortunately that resulted in flickering textures in some places. I wanted to experiment with the CSP multichannel emissives as an alternative, but ran out of time...Yeah i reckon it would be fine but I'm gonna reach out to him and see if he replies again anyway (I have sent him lots of messages on discord but he hasn't got back to me so I don't know what is going on with him) I just hope he is ok.
Anyway maybe we should all gather together at some point and see what needs doing to get this car finished. I really think it's close to completion but needs a few final touches
WIP (don't mind the colors)

INI:
[RPM_SERIE_10]
PREFIX=LED_REV_L_
START_INDEX=1
END_INDEX=10
RPM_START=0
RPM_END=9000
[RPM_SERIE_11]
PREFIX=LED_REV_R_
START_INDEX=1
END_INDEX=10
RPM_START=0
RPM_END=9000
[LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_1
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5
[LED_1]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_2
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5
[LED_2]
OBJECT_NAME=LED_REV_L_3
RPM_SWITCH=0
EMISSIVE=2,10,20,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=8000
BLINK_HZ=5
...
Last edited:



