New PPFilter incoming. Still wip but looks imho great.
Hey mates, long time no see. I was very busy with my job and some private things within the last weeks. Sorry for that. But I'm still working on my filter pack and there will be a new version within the next two weeks.
PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL 2.0 will contain updated versions of my previous filters and a brand new one... the PureLIFE Evo GTS.
View attachment 1166719
As you can see in the short clips, my new PURE-filter is quite different compared to the previous ones in terms of the colors, contrast, exposure and reflections. I really like the new look. But you will decide when it's released. By the way.... What you see is what you get when you use this filter. No additional scripts, addons or software needed.
I can't wait to share it with you and I hope you'll like it. See you soon. Peace!