Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
My settings are opponent's strength 100% - no variation, opponent's aggression 100% - no variation (even if sometimes they are too agressive :D), by the way I suspect this strange behaviour is the way kunos slow down AI (keep the same cornering speed but braking 20-30-40 metres earlier, but I'm no expert so if I'm wrong feel free to correct me) so even if 100% AI is really fast it's also the most realistic.
What I've seen watching hundreds of laps from AI (different cars, different tracks)... is that the greatest way to slow the slowest one is to make them brake too early, too much early that they accelerate again before the corner starts... I hate this

Even the leader can be seen doing the same but in a less noticeable way
Also, it change from car to car
The latest formula alpha for example is tragic

i release my second mod
a porsche 935/77
have a problem with the skins but i think its enjoyable

View attachment 1170275
Honestly it was about freaking time to have this car modded into the game. Hopefully someone makes it to compete with the other Group 5s and the other Porsche 935s.

edit: saw the files, I take back this statement lol.

edit2: i've also added the missing skins to the car aswell for you.

Last edited:
both honestly
Are you talking about V10 Performante 2021 made by Ajiyizhihua? Only tyre option it has is Hypercar Trofeo. If you add Hypercar road tyres to the mod (e.g. from Kunos Huracan - don't forget to adjust width, radius and rim radius so it fits) R8 should be few seconds slower.

Hi all,
I'm running the latest version of Content Manager (0.8.2439.39630)
I noticed that in this version it thinks that any mention of certain letters in a car name, is a URL link (which of course it isn't)
Looked in the settings where I can turn this off, but I have not found anything related to it.
Anybody else has this problem?
Couple of folks have noticed it. This fella seems to have the best take on it, imo.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I can't see the smoke from the exhaust pipe since I moved from CSP version 0.1.60
I am using versions "Pure 75 and CSP 0.1.78"

I have done this without success. Smoke does not appear.

Can someone tell me if the "Pure 102 and CSP 0.1.79" version can do this smoke or explain what I'm doing wrong so I don't see the smoke?

Thank you very much

I Have 2 News about my mods.

1. NSX pack updated (again) but you just download the hotfix if you already downloaded. (it's only 1MB!)
  • Changed Analog Instrument (from pressure to temperature) thanks @Breanuts
  • Edit: Fix Thermal tire issue thanks @Breanuts
  • Tweaked PBR for Honda Version to matches PBR Acura. thanks @Masscot
  • Digital Dash Option for pureEYE user included in extension (just delete ext_config.ini, and rename ext_configPureEYE.ini to ext_config.ini). Thanks @Tummie555
  • However, the original file is updated too incase want to redownload whole mod.
Link: Click Me! (Version 1.56) - 09 Jul 2022

2. Progress about next mod (because I'm too much with my nsx lol) 370z standard edition (2019-2020 year), converted from same source, no release date yet, still progressing LODs, physics, etc.
Screenshot_nerd_nissan_370z_standard_bst_csr_8-6-122-15-38-40.png
Sorry about frequent updates
Blackbolt

Last edited:
I Have 2 News about my mods.

1. NSX pack updated (again) but you just download the hotfix if you already downloaded. (it's only 174KB!)
  • Changed Analog Instrument (from pressure to temperature) thanks @Breanuts
  • Tweaked PBR for Honda Version to matches PBR Acura. thanks @Masscot
  • Digital Dash Option for pureEYE user included in extension (just delete ext_config.ini, and rename ext_configPureEYE.ini to ext_config.ini). Thanks @Tummie555
  • However, the original file is updated too incase want to redownload whole mod.
Link: Click Me!

2. Progress about next mod (because I'm too much with my nsx lol) 370z standard edition (2019-2020 year), converted from same source, no release date yet, still progressing LODs, physics, etc.
View attachment 1170388
Sorry about frequent updates
Blackbolt
All of these hot fixes and the biggest issue for me is still the same, is everyone just using this as a hot lap only car? The LODs need work, some light meshes are missing on LOD_B and the brake lights turn very bright on B and it is very hard not too see the big change in the distance in a race. Then LOD_C has no light meshes at all it seems so the lights just disappear at a distance, very distracting. On the plus side, very nice work and thank you for taking the time for doing this and also releasing an RHD Honda variant :D

All of these hot fixes and the biggest issue for me is still the same, is everyone just using this as a hot lap only car? The LODs need work, some light meshes are missing on LOD_B and the brake lights turn very bright on B and it is very hard not too see the big change in the distance in a race. Then LOD_C has no light meshes at all it seems so the lights just disappear at a distance, very distracting. On the plus side, very nice work and thank you for taking the time for doing this and also releasing an RHD Honda variant :D
Thanks for feedback, especially for LODs.
I'm deeply sorry if I don't focused to LODs lighting, don't worry, it will be fixed.

hi guys,
been looking for this and can't find : how to sort the cars in content according to year (without changing all the car descriptions to include the year at front of the description) ?
Is there no sort option for the car content list??

hi guys,
been looking for this and can't find : how to sort the cars in content according to year (without changing all the car descriptions to include the year at front of the description) ?
Is there no sort option for the car content list??
as far as I know, you can only do a filter in the search box but you can do the search by decade with the *
1657278842680.png

Thanks for feedback, especially for LODs.
I'm deeply sorry if I don't focused to LODs lighting, don't worry, it will be fixed.
I still keep the Velo´s Acura NSX in my collection, since this car at least has working wipers. Any chance that you could update your cars with these as well?

I still keep the Velo´s Acura NSX in my collection, since this car at least has working wipers. Any chance that you could update your cars with these as well?
My cars have wipers, too (thanks to @El Locho). But with CSP Wiper animation (need CSP 1.77 or greater).
I'm still struggling about vanilla wiper animation.

Last edited:
as far as I know, you can only do a filter in the search box but you can do the search by decade with the *
View attachment 1170402
hmm... so no change of sorting possible? seems strange, that seems such a basic functionality , one not likely to be overlooked.

(eg when filtering "tag:F1", I wanna see all my F1 mods, but i wanna see them in the list sorted from oldest to newest... now by default they are sorted alphabetically on description of the car and if i change ALL my F1 mods to include the year as prefix , i would have my preferred sorting, but i was wondering if it was not possible w simply changing the sort to year instead of description.
not looking forward to manually renaming 365 cars, if a simple sort should do the trick...)

Honestly it was about freaking time to have this car modded into the game. Hopefully someone makes it to compete with the other Group 5s and the other Porsche 935s.

edit: saw the files, I take back this statement lol.

edit2: i've also added the missing skins to the car aswell for you.
So I'm not quite sure how to ask this but - this is basically the "Moby Dick" isn't it?
And the IMSA Nissan that came before is basically the Mazda, right?

I mean... the ones with the cat symbol next to them, right? (hint, hint)

EDIT: Sorry, I seem to be wrong about the Nissan being a Mazda - the files are quite confusing.
I was at least able to fix the non - adjustable turbo problem myself after some digging, so that is that.

Last edited:
The hotfix light LODs is up, just redownload the same link.
Changelog
  • Added light each LODs (except LOD D) thanks @norms.
Once again I'm deeply sorry for too much updates for NSX.
I'm not expect if the bug as much as that.
Don't worry, thats pure my fault, I release too quick or feel rushed.
I will take ALL your feedback and take as lessons.
Next time, the upcoming mods will be tested first (e. g. beta testing), if it is ready, the car will be released.

Blackbolt

Last edited:
My theory of updating the AI file for the 718 GM car has proved not to work out, though I'm happy to have made considerable progress on the KTM thanks to Beezer :D

Below is a video of my latest test on the 718 - This is the cockpit recording of the AI car in the AX test track vs some other GT4 cars

It keeps up in the beginning and just fails horribly. I noticed the following

• It's shifting at ~7700 every gear, but when it hits 5th it over-revs for quite some time before going to 6th
  • In 6th gear it feels like it's just maintaining speed, not pushing at all. If you look at the revs they're even dropping.
  • I click on another GT4 car towards the end to show it going 22mph above which is around where I get to when I'm driving

Where do I need to look to fix this issue?

Update on this since I came back from vacation and had some time to play with it

I've been working diligently to try and figure out how to solve the issue and I have come up short. I have tried a LOT and none of it has worked, but I am not an expert. I tested the car on Daytona Road course qualifying, in which the faster GT4s went ~1:58-1:59, Some other GT4s that probably also need to be boosted (KTM, Audi, Ginetta) went 2:00-2:01, and the Porsche went 2:02 for its fastest time. Playing with the drivetrain file I got it down to 2:01.## but it was still the slowest of the field, and by 'playing' I mean I copied and pasted the drivetrain.ini file from the Kunos Porsche Clubsport GT4 into the Guerilla Mods data folder.

It does seem like a large amount of the data files in the GM data folder are stats copied straight from the Kunos version, which makes sense. But I'm wondering if something was copied over that isn't working

Again, this is just with AI driving. Something isn't translating from the stats of the car and I have no idea what. I would even adjust the Power.lut file to make it faster and it seems to have no effect at all. Frankly it would seem the car would be even slower. When the Porsche hits its top speed in Daytona it is ~10mph slower than the rest of the field and gets gobbled up in straights/flat out sections

I'm gonna take a break from it for a bit, just because it's making me crazy, but wanted you guys to know if you were even curious or if you had an idea. It doesn't seem like many people are even aware of this lol

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there are lane limits for Lilsky's Road America track?
When racing against the AI, I realized that it can go off tangent without receiving any cuts. I've searched here on the forum, but without success. Thanks
Try my track limits. Remove the txt-ending of the 2 files and then copy them into the data-directory of the track. This is for the regular layout NOT the moto-layout!

Attachments

• side_l.csv.txt
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
  • side_r.csv.txt
    136.1 KB · Views: 9
Anyone have any idea about this, I downloaded an obj file from gamemodels, I converted it to FBX, but in blender its really small?

I'm very tentively having a look at how to get a model into AC, just fiddling really, but kinda stumbled at the first hurdle.

Utterly baffled how people do it, much respect even to the rippers.

Thanks for the feedback!
  1. For the car's tyres, I don't know much about it, because I don't use extended physics, and I don't know much about physics, especially tires (look readme for credits)
  2. For analog temp gauge, yes, that's my fault, I don't know why I use oil pressure gauge, instead using vanilla analog temp.
Maybe there's a hotfix alongside RHD metallic part problem.
Okay! I have spotted the issue (yeah it took me a while to spot this).

In tyres.ini, the thermal properties for the front and rear all the way below are labeled as,

[THERMAL_FRONT_1]

and

[THERMAL_REAR_1]

So, the problem here is that since there is only one tyre option in tyres.ini which are labeled as [FRONT] and [REAR], not [FRONT_1] and so on.

CSP is unable to find the the temperature properties of [FRONT] and [REAR] because it is labeled for tyre [FRONT_1] and [REAR_1], though vanilla AC is able to guess and run with it. 🤔

In this case, you have to remove the "_1" so they become,

[THERMAL_FRONT]
[THERMAL_REAR].

Anyhow, the tyres work now with extended physics switched on :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back