Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
Where is it the mg? Btw I say few months ago that you posted on discord two prototypes, if I'm correct one was the Pescarolo 003 could be?
I know you're planning to release the Riley and the Reynard right?
As already someone mentioned it's in the LMP.rar pack as lola_257 or mg_ex257 idk, the pescarolo 03, no it wasn't one this was the basis mod of overhauling everything from the ground up with collecting as much data as possible (even if some parts are unfindable, the modded cars are attempts to match to the irl times to the years they raced lol). The oldies maybe, depending on any leaks and what not. - this is the same boat with cars like the Pescarolo 03 (even though it's an AMR-One with just a diff engine lol) and the Dome S102.5.
would you be willing to update the URD Px pack?
its quite old
He's done the R-One from 2015/2016 if that helps a little?

The waiting is over, the NSX Pack is updated (again)
View attachment 1169991
View attachment 1169993
What's in this pack?
  • Acura NSX 2017 - updated to version 1.5
  • Honda NSX 2017
  • Honda NSX 2017 (RHD option)
Changelog (for acura):
  • Body Remap (All LODs), now original PCARS 3 liveries fit perfectly.
  • Digital speedo shader change.
  • Speedo Background shift light added.
  • Fixed hole in interior (thanks @El Locho for pointing that)
Link (stays same with my first post):

Note:
  • For pro tips and full credits, read Readme.pdf in extras folder.
  • Please Delete the old Acura.
  • Please install manually
  • Maybe this is the final updates of my NSX, still receiving an updates, but not as frequent as before.
Cheers!

Merci beaucoup Blackbolt! I wanted to go back to my PureEYE pp filter, so I started fiddling with your ext_config.ini and found what was causing my problem with a blurry/bright gauge display. I wanted to adjust as little as possible, but these two lines needed to be adjusted to work with PureEYE:

Remove this line>
Material_DigitalScreen]
Materials=generic_lcd

Remove int_badge.008, from this line>
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...];LCD Screen
NAME= int_badge.008,int_badge.015,int_badge.016,ACURA_NSX_17_NEEDLE_WATER_CPIT.001,ACURA_NSX_17_NEEDLE_FUEL_CPIT.001
COLOR=3, 3, 3
OFF_COLOR=4, 4, 4
LAG=0.1

Now it looks perfect on my pc and I love it! Thanks again.

P.s. I saw in you changelog "Digital speedo shader change"
But that didn't solve my problem. I installed manually after deleting old car. ;)

Last edited:
Merci beaucoup Blackbolt! I wanted to go back to my PureEYE pp filter, so I started fiddling with your ext_config.ini and found what was causing my problem with a blurry/bright gauge display. I wanted to adjust as little as possible, but these two lines needed to be adjusted to work with PureEYE:

Remove this line>
Material_DigitalScreen]
Materials=generic_lcd

Remove int_badge.008, from this line>
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_...];LCD Screen
NAME= int_badge.008,int_badge.015,int_badge.016,ACURA_NSX_17_NEEDLE_WATER_CPIT.001,ACURA_NSX_17_NEEDLE_FUEL_CPIT.001
COLOR=3, 3, 3
OFF_COLOR=4, 4, 4
LAG=0.1

Now it looks perfect on my pc and I love it! Thanks again.

P.s. I saw in you changelog "Digital speedo shader change"
But that didn't solve my problem. I installed manually after deleting old car. ;)
Thanks for pointing this out!
I'm sorry for the bugs, I never use pureEYE filter.

I will upload optional updates or "Compatibility Patch" for pureEYE users.
Link:

Ingame, pureEYE filter with Pure Weather controller test.
Before:
Screenshot_nerd_honda_nsx_17_rhd_enna_pergusa2003_7-6-122-18-37-15.png

After:
Screenshot_nerd_honda_nsx_17_rhd_enna_pergusa2003_7-6-122-18-38-38.png

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing this out!
I'm sorry for the bugs, I never use pureEYE filter.

I will upload optional updates or "Compatibility Patch" for pureEYE users.
Link:

Ingame, pureEYE filter with Pure Weather controller test.
Before:
View attachment 1170065

After:
View attachment 1170066

Hi Blackbolt, I'm not qualified enough to claim I found a bug ;) I am just a happy user of your mod car pack.
Sorry for the last minute change, but I also removed ,int_badge.015,int_badge.016 from those lines. The android display (016) colors looked washed out and the two tiny round meters (015) look more in line with the rest when removed from the emmisive code part. Maybe it's just me with PureEYE in combination with the fairly bright Varjo Aero. But than again, with the same hmd and different filter it was already fixed. Anyway, I inspected the cars thoroughly, no more changes from my side.

Last edited:
Ho Blackbolt, I'm not qualified enough to claim I found a bug ;) I am just a happy user of your mod car pack.
Sorry for the last minute change, but I also removed ,int_badge.015,int_badge.016 from those lines. The android display (016) colors looked washed out and the two tiny round meters (015) look more in line with the rest when removed from the emmisive code part. Maybe it's just me with PureEYE in combination with the fairly bright Varjo Aero. But than again, with the same hmd and different filter it was already fixed. Anyway, I inspected the cars thoroughly, no more changes from my side.
Thanks for the tips, the compatibility patch is updated again.
Maybe still counted as a bug for certain users (e. g. pure weather user, sol etc.), that's why I make optional update.

Hey, buddy.
I don't know if you use CSP now?
If not, I would continue with your skin if I were you. It's all more or less "just" implemented with an ext_config.ini.
Yeah, I've joined the cult now 😉

My skin was just a quick fix and I never intended to share it (just like 99% of my quick fixes). So I'm sure yours would be the better version.

The waiting is over, the NSX Pack is updated (again)
View attachment 1169991
View attachment 1169993
What's in this pack?
  • Acura NSX 2017 - updated to version 1.5
  • Honda NSX 2017
  • Honda NSX 2017 (RHD option)
Changelog (for acura):
  • Body Remap (All LODs), now original PCARS 3 liveries fit perfectly.
  • Digital speedo shader change.
  • Speedo Background shift light added.
  • Fixed hole in interior (thanks @El Locho for pointing that)
Link (stays same with my first post):

Note:
  • For pro tips and full credits, read Readme.pdf in extras folder.
  • Please Delete the old Acura.
  • Please install manually
  • Maybe this is the final updates of my NSX, still receiving an updates, but not as frequent as before.
Edit: For pureEYE user, If you have blurry digital speedometer, install this. (Optional Update - Thanks @Tummie555 for tips)

Cheers!

Fantastic work!!!!!!

New PPFilter incoming. Still wip but looks imho great.

Hey mates, long time no see. I was very busy with my job and some private things within the last weeks. Sorry for that. But I'm still working on my filter pack and there will be a new version within the next two weeks.

PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL 2.0 will contain updated versions of my previous filters and a brand new one... the PureLIFE Evo GTS.

View attachment 1166719

As you can see in the short clips, my new PURE-filter is quite different compared to the previous ones in terms of the colors, contrast, exposure and reflections. I really like the new look. But you will decide when it's released. By the way.... What you see is what you get when you use this filter. No additional scripts, addons or software needed.

I can't wait to share it with you and I hope you'll like it. See you soon. Peace!

Thanks for that.

I tried your SOL Version and what can i say wow, its my go-to Filter right now.
Fantastic work and not fps hungry.

If i had to complain about something.
The Filter seems a bit bright.

I understand. However, your request for street cars is very general. I pointed you to assettoland, where you will be like a kid in a candy store. I’m assuming you recently purchased Assetto Corsa.
I have had ac for like 3 years but I never was interested on find cars and tracks, only the kunos

Good afternoon all

When trying to play saved replays, my game keeps on crashing. Everything else works fine I can play replays if say at the end of a session I hit exit and reply it works fine only the saved ones don't. I'm at a complete loss as to why. Is there a box that has become unticked somewhere during an update. What would I need to put on screen for you guys to have a look at to see what's wrong. Please go easy re instructions for finding, sorting stuff, I've no idea how computers work I only play the games.

Regards

Mark

Good afternoon all

When trying to play saved replays, my game keeps on crashing. Everything else works fine I can play replays if say at the end of a session I hit exit and reply it works fine only the saved ones don't. I'm at a complete loss as to why. Is there a box that has become unticked somewhere during an update. What would I need to put on screen for you guys to have a look at to see what's wrong. Please go easy re instructions for finding, sorting stuff, I've no idea how computers work I only play the games.

Regards

Mark
Are you running CSP, all you may need to check the hard drive space?

Talking about tracks I really hope Sentul will be revised in the future. The surface is so god damn bumpy and the tracks look quite a bit dated (RF2 version looks so much better - same with the South Korean F1 track which is atrocious here).
Which version of Sentul do you mean exactly?
I have created 2 configurations or updated my old ones, one for the harruman version from RD and one for the updated version by ACF.
1657205141722.png
1657205164711.png

Or what do you exactly mean, what could be less outdated? A different skin, billboards?

The configurations are almost ready, but someone else needs to cross-check them on the tracks before I share them.

hi guys,
some mods crash on the first bridge of Rally Finland (Dirt3) track , as if the car hits an invisible wall there at the beginning of the bridge eg. this Celica mod by Whack updated/edited by ACFan
I think it has to do with this purple thing I see when I visualise the colliders:

1657212365247.png

This will prob get 'caught' on some ridge at the beginning of the bridge...
How to solve this?
How do i remove this purple thing? (if that is the proper solution that is)

Guys, every Audi R8 Performance I find on the internet is unrealistic fast so my question is.. is the car that fast or the physics are wrong?

hi guys,
some mods crash on the first bridge of Rally Finland (Dirt3) track , as if the car hits an invisible wall there at the beginning of the bridge eg. this Celica mod by Whack updated/edited by ACFan
I think it has to do with this purple thing I see when I visualise the colliders:

View attachment 1170144
This will prob get 'caught' on some ridge at the beginning of the bridge...
How to solve this?
How do i remove this purple thing? (if that is the proper solution that is)
Take the collider from the Kunos Celica and replace it.

Reworked Teretonga Park from Neil Shaw
Added GrassFX,RainFX,New Trees,Cameras,Blimp and Balloons from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Attachments

• Teretonga Park 1.jpg
    Teretonga Park 1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Teretonga Park 2.jpg
    Teretonga Park 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Teretonga Park 3.jpg
    Teretonga Park 3.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 36
  • Teretonga Park 4.jpg
    Teretonga Park 4.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Teretonga Park 5.jpg
    Teretonga Park 5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 34
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back