Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
1660828620109.png

1660828670644.png

2001 and 2002 model?

Right. I know I've been busy but felt this i wanted to release first out into the wild.
It's odd, its slow, its ugly. Its from rfactor and simply not really up to standards today.
But it is what it is. If you don't think its any good or slow racing in French shopping cars makes you die inside, don't download it.
For me i can fade out a lot when i play AC as my wheel is right up to the screen and I barely have any dash on display.
So yeah for me steering wheels and hands matching don't really bother me.
I haven't used this in VR as i don't really use my VR.
Hopefully its a base and whatever happens already its better than when it was ported to rfactor 2.
Some might want lights on it, better physics better shaders.
It's v0.2 so have at it if you want to improve. I left it unpacked.
Again I'm 3 days into converting cars, so many mistakes and issues will be there, but i the guy helping me just both had a blast racing these.
Anyway no turning back now. Just remember 3 days and I've done loads of other stuff so I'm all over the place and cant focus on one thing. Go easy on me.

rfactor
rfactor-2cv-6.jpg

AC
Screenshot_citroen2cv_uk_lilski_road_america_18-7-122-13-42-24.jpg

Also 2CV cross (formula Citroen) as well which is more fun, but again bit ropey, but in real life they are.
This was made for rfactor by Mariano Platero.
UK 2cv not sure who made it but very old.

Screenshot_citroen2cv_uk_ks_brands_hatch_18-7-122-13-55-20.jpg
Screenshot_citroen2cv_croxx_scunthorpe_17-7-122-23-58-55.jpg

For my Dad Bobby, who loved this sort of motorsport. RIP.
(you can still slag it off! i wont cry)

Links

Right. I know I've been busy but felt this i wanted to release first out into the wild.
It's odd, its slow, its ugly. Its from rfactor and simply not really up to standards today.
But it is what it is. If you don't think its any good or slow racing in French shopping cars makes you die inside, don't download it.
For me i can fade out a lot when i play AC as my wheel is right up to the screen and I barely have any dash on display.
So yeah for me steering wheels and hands matching don't really bother me.
Hopefully its a base and whatever happens already its better than when it was ported to rfactor 2.
Some might want lights on it, better physics better shaders.
It's v0.2 so have at it if you want to improve. I left it unpacked.
Again I'm 3 days into converting cars, so many mistakes and issues will be there, but i the guy helping me just both had a blast racing these.
Anyway no turning back now. Just remember 3 days and I've done loads of other stuff so I'm all over the place and cant focus on one thing. Go easy on me.

rfactor
View attachment 1184779
AC
View attachment 1184780

Also 2CV cross (formula Citroen) as well which is more fun, but again bit ropey, but in real life they are.
This was made for rfactor by Mariano Platero.
UK 2cv not sure who made it but very old.

View attachment 1184773View attachment 1184776

For my Dad Bobby, who loved this sort of motorsport. RIP.
(you can still slag it off! i wont cry)

Links

This sort of cars are pretty fun to drive around even though they're slow. And they look pretty good even though they're from rFactor
And finally, rest in peace for your dad, may you live and remember him.

I would love a Honda N-One mod as I already recreated the one make series on my own with the Honda Beat instead. Little cars on are fun on those wiggly Japanese tracks.

Last edited:
Nice start! Especially considering how short you've been at it, well done.

I had a quick go in VR and all seems as to be expected.

I did notice that the "street" version has an extra steering rod in the passenger side.
extra steering rod.png

Also noticed the car is missing interior windows, hence no raindrops showing up.

I look forward to see how this progress. :)

Release: Mini V8

Original Credit to GzeroD for the Mini Judd V8.

I updated a lot of the car model, mostly interior, some external parts wheels, susp etc, but kept the great sound and handling of the original. This car does not require CSP to work.

I release it with a few to-do's, including wipers which I will be adding at some point, but will take time and I wanted to share this in the meantime vs hold it up for weeks.

Skin Packs are not included and are / will be available on RD. Quick start on that here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rover-mini-cooper-international-skinpack.12093/ .

This preview image is from a pack @racealot will release at some point. Have a look out.

Enjoy. For an amazing drive - take it out on RT Sebring.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1660509600.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1660509600.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 16
  • __custom_showroom_1660507998.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1660507998.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

I updated a lot of the car model, mostly interior, some external parts wheels, susp etc, but kept the great sound and handling of the original.
The sound is indeed great but still triggers CM to give out this warning:

tatuusfa.png

If you click it, this window opens:

warning.png

and clicking 'fixing it' leads to a link:

Its probably nothing bad but that warning sign triggers my OCD :D

Would it be possible to remedy this (I have no idea)...

The sound is indeed great but still triggers CM to give out this warning:

View attachment 1184819

If you click it, this window opens:

View attachment 1184820

and clicking 'fixing it' leads to a link:

Its probably nothing bad but that warning sign triggers my OCD :D

Would it be possible to remedy this (I have no idea)...

it works as is - I moved on from it. a.k.a - I didn't know how to fix it.

Last edited:

I updated a lot of the car model, mostly interior, some external parts wheels, susp etc, but kept the great sound and handling of the original. This car does not require CSP to work.

I release it with a few to-do's, including wipers which I will be adding at some point, but will take time and I wanted to share this in the meantime vs hold it up for weeks.

Skin Packs are not included and are / will be available on RD. Quick start on that here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rover-mini-cooper-international-skinpack.12093/ .

This preview image is from a pack @racealot will release at some point. Have a look out.

Enjoy. For an amazing drive - take it out on RT Sebring.

Wow. What a fun car. Kudos man !

Nice start! Especially considering how short you've been at it, well done.

I had a quick go in VR and all seems as to be expected.

I did notice that the "street" version has an extra steering rod in the passenger side.
View attachment 1184814

Also noticed the car is missing interior windows, hence no raindrops showing up.

I look forward to see how this progress. :)
Yeah i'll get that removed!
I've done 5 uk oval tracks and on about 15 cars in various states.
I guess i'll calm down at some point and relax and just start on one and stick with it.

Next release is the classic hot rods as now have permission from the modders of it on rfactor.

That is 5 tracks and 5 cars. And bonus of mini stoxx as well.

Hi, Is there a way to make the gloves for kunos driver model look like this?

1660855367316.png

I'm intersted in the gloves material and I would like to have a skin that looks just like this gloves but for the kunos driver model
I tried taking the DIFF and NM texture from the asr driver model but it doesn't look quite like that, i still have the sparco fabric

1660855450972.png

How can I change the glove material?

Thanks

Forgive the open question but I’ve been away from AC for over a year, has there been any big developments in CSP or any great laser scanned tracks or good car mods released in that time? Thanks
The CSP has been updated to 1.78 since then. What kind of car mods are you looking for?

Last edited:
Forgive the open question but I’ve been away from AC for over a year, has there been any big developments in CSP or any great laser scanned tracks or good car mods released in that time? Thanks
CSP 1.79 and PURE happens in the last year! :cheers:

Attachments

• Screenshot_some1_acura_nsx_1994_s1_topgear_25-6-122-20-43-35.png
    Screenshot_some1_acura_nsx_1994_s1_topgear_25-6-122-20-43-35.png
    230 KB · Views: 16
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back