Warren B
(Banned)
- 132

- Australia
To be fair I don't think the skins on the mod I'm working on are 4k either , I can't recall the size of the templates, those are something the end user can change relatively easily. My comment I think is a fair question when someone claims it's the most realistic.. based on what data/testing is what I'm interested in.I love the low resolution skins, fit wonderfully well when playing in 4k!! š
The mod I'm associated with uses the manufacturers technical manual, and feedback from a race engineer and 2 drivers who have worked on/ driven the cars in the real world. Is it the most realistic, personally I can't tell, I've not been lucky enough to drive one..
You.can edit a race grid preset on CM. In the drive section. Select presetting to.load the preset grid you want, on the most right icon above the list of cars, it allows you to check/edit the drivers in the loaded preset. Not at the laptop to take a screenshotIs there a way to fully visualize and edit a race grid preset file on CM? I ask this because I have downloaded some preset files and when I load them in CM, it doesn't give any warning about missing cars or skins, differently of what happens in user championships. Thanks in advance.