Perico Lospa
Premium
- 1,367

- Spain
"OPHELIA" - Sir John Everett Millais (Around 1851)
"OPHELIA" - Sir John Everett Millais (Around 1851)
Have you tried first clicking the 'Save KNH' button in CM Showroom, where you edit the driver position? It's next to the 'Save pos.' button.And the animation works in showroom, like the hands does steer, it's just when I want to move the driver position CM cannot save it
yeah although it doesn't do anything so i don't really know. no error, no changesHave you tried first clicking the 'Save KNH' button in CM Showroom, where you edit the driver position? It's next to the 'Save pos.' button.
Then click the 'Save pos.' button.
Here it isguys, im re installing my mods after a tideous drive change, but i seem to have lost this car, and can't find it's download link anywere, can anyone help me out?
it's the Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touringcar by f302
The Haberthur team decided for some reason to change the engine from the 3.8l RSR power unit to a 3.6l turbo for the 1994 Le Mans race. In the statistics on racingsportscars.com the name of the car has been changed to "964 Bi-Turbo" and the competing class is GT2. This information is false. The engine used was a M64/50 B6 from a 964 Turbo. The 964 Bi-Turbo would have competed in the GT1 class. The car did not finish the race and the engine swap was reversed after the race.In Jarama the team had an even better result, finishing 6th overall and 2nd in class.
BPR 1994 Jarama 4H, Scuderia Chicco d'Oro #51, GT3
View attachment 1253911
Another fantastic performance followed in Dijon, where the team finished 5th overall and again 2nd in class.
BPR 1994 Dijon 4H, Scuderia Chicco d'Oro #51, GT3
View attachment 1253912
For the classic Paris 1000 km race Haberthur took on two French drivers. Also the car performed okay in qualifying, it sadly couldn't start the race because of technical issues. There are a lot of races where I can not find shots from a specific car.... and sometimes I even find photos from cars which did not even start the race :-)
BPR 1994 Paris 1K, Scuderia Chicco d'Oro #51, GT3
View attachment 1253913
to be continued......
Disable "Initial D Braking trails" in ParticlesFX.and since then the brake light generates a trail. I have tried to make changes in CSP but I can't find the solution.
is the W14 out already im not able to find it since the SF23 is out alreadyWell, first steering wheel out of many! I'll be uploading them in the next hours/days, with the respective bug fixes etc...
It wasn't a good idea start with the one that is very likely to the original, but here it goes. RB19 Steering wheel
I'll follow this order -> A523, AMR23, W14, SF23.
Download RB19 steering wheel RSS FH23 rar
Download File RB19 steering wheel RSS FH23 rarsharemods.com
Installation as always. The RB18.kn5 and the ext_config.ini should be inside extension folder of the RSS FH23 car. I would apreciate feedback.
Have you tried unchecking this option?Gentlemen I need your help, thank you. A few days ago I had to reinstall CSP after unsuccessfully trying to make it rain, and since then the brake light generates a trail. I have tried to make changes in CSP but I can't find the solution. Some insight from the experts.
View attachment 1254269
Alfa GTA 147. Magical car from Alfa Romeo, future classic, hell already a classic.
Well happy to get this in AC.
View attachment 1254106
View attachment 1254107View attachment 1254108
In action.
jumped a little bit the order sorry ^^ Later today or tomorrow another 2is the W14 out already im not able to find it since the SF23 is out already
Thanks for your work so amazing!
Ahh i see haha! nice thanks again love the steering wheels <3jumped a little bit the order sorry ^^ Later today or tomorrow another 2
I've done a few 70's Alfas, its Alfa GT next for me.Get more alfa 1970-1980 , thank you
As a Dodge lover, this is a wildest thing I have ever seen in my sim racing career. Fictional or not this one is a keeper. I may end up putting some time optimizing the horrible texture compression. (I'll share it when I done) Anyway thanks!
Hello there, im new here... i already written my presentation that i also create some small "mods" (mainly skins and stickers or other small things) for assetto corsa so here you have the wheel sticker for this steering wheel (+ also for the Ferrari and RedBull one) as they have only one of the 2 driversAMR23 Steering wheel add-on
Download AMR23 Steering Wheel for RSS FH23 rar
Download File AMR23 Steering Wheel for RSS FH23 rarsharemods.com
I would say it is a car from "The Crew" a Circuit SpecAs a Dodge lover, this is a wildest thing I have ever seen in my sim racing career. Fictional or not this one is a keeper. I may end up putting some time optimizing the horrible texture compression. (I'll share it when I done) Anyway thanks!

Are you gonna do AT04 FW45 Alfa MCL60 Haas? Appreciate the work btwWell, first steering wheel out of many! I'll be uploading them in the next hours/days, with the respective bug fixes etc...
It wasn't a good idea start with the one that is very likely to the original, but here it goes. RB19 Steering wheel
I'll follow this order -> A523, AMR23, W14, SF23.
Download RB19 steering wheel RSS FH23 rar
Download File RB19 steering wheel RSS FH23 rarsharemods.com
Installation as always. The RB18.kn5 and the ext_config.ini should be inside extension folder of the RSS FH23 car. I would apreciate feedback.
excellent thanks for that! I will check them outhttps://modsfire.com/mu3j86x4N5bn1xs from Easy and from RD
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/jaguar-d-type-1955-long-nose.166654/
btw Racedepartment seems to be out right now.
Its working now.![]()