- 2,577

- Germany
Bilster Berg only received public updates until v0.98 IIRC. Next ones then were only kept private to some point due to legal issues. I have a version farther than this one here above and also can confirm I don´t have any nuclear grass as shown in the pic.It needs new left and right sidelines recorded. As they are now, they run through pit lane which will cause the ai to hit the wall if they run outside the normal racing line. If you don't know how to do it, let me know. I can record them real quick for you.
I'm bored since I don't have any ongoing projects so I goof'd around a little with the Bilster Berg 2020 track. Turned out pretty nice, IMO.
Original:
View attachment 1256675
Patchy grass:
View attachment 1256677
Lush grass:
View attachment 1256678
@ludwig6666 any chance to provide your treeFx magic on the track?