Hi there,Probably something wrong with the settings of the cubes. You can do it with 3DSimed too:
![]()
Track conversion tutorial (gMotor2 to AC) v2.1 by Rainmaker
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Thank you for your reply.
Would you recommend this 3DSimed program for making such edits as adding more pitboxes then? I'm wondering if Blender is not well-suited to such things, although I'm nowhere near experienced enough to really comment on it. I'm interested in knowing the simplest way to make such edits.
First of all, thanks once again for share...
I take this opportunity to comment on a small problem that happens with some mods, in this case with the interior rearview mirror of the Lancia Stratos (another of my wet dreams of youth)...
Sometimes, the image of the asphalt is reflected in some elements of the interior of cars; the white lines, the pianos, the grass (yeah, I'm always off track limits 😅), etc, etc, which is annoying and unreal. It usually happens in structures like carbon parts of the interior, or in the roll cage bars, usually with shiny surfaces, but it had never happened to me with the mirrors. In the interior rearview mirror of this Stratos, in addition to reflecting the correct rear image, you can also subtly see the texture of the asphalt, the starting lines, the pianos...
Is there an easy way to correct this effect? And if so, could someone explain how to do it step by step? I would like to learn how to solve these little nuisances...
I think this is caused by SSLR, and I believe there's even an option to disable SSLR in interior views somewhere in the CSP settings. I'm not sure if that would disable SSLR entirely (so no vehicle reflections on wet surfaces, etc).
