thanks for this attempt at helping me out! In my case it doesn't work...
I have swapped the driver only in my skin, via ext_config.ini inside the skin folder ...
If I open it up in CM showroom, and click Driver , no driver is shown...
In that case I just unpack (if necessary) the data, back it up, and change driver3d.ini so it loads in the driver I want to use in CM Showroom then return everything back to normal before driving again. Kind of convoluted I know but that’s how I do it.
Edit: Oh and to see the driver make sure to move the camera around a bit after ticking the option to see the driver.
I think no one knows for sure what happened to the site. But I'm sure he had his reasons for doing what he did.
Anyway, if you or anyone else is looking for a specific car from him just ask for it here. I'm sure a lot of people have downloaded Legions cars (I'm one of them) - so, just ask, I'm sure someone will post a link or send a dm with the car you want.
So... I ****ed up... And now I need the 2012 Lotus Exige S file... I dont want to check game integrity from Steam...
If someone could send it to me, that would be appreciated!!
The new landscape feature introduced with v0.190 was really great, for about 2 weeks then it mysteriously stopped working.
After properly uninstalling that and installing v0.203 I still have no landscape when I enable it in PURE config. The horizon option does work (sky moves up/down) but no landscape. Verified the files are present etc. Would love to include this option in my releases where needed.
I'm having writer's block, so I'll keep this brief. I made skins for cars #24 and #25 and while I was digging around for reference pictures, Team WRT had their first test with one at Aragon in June, so I thought, "Why not" and I adapted the skin...
This is the real problem that you should try to fix. Perhaps try with this driver in a different car? Perhaps a CSP change. Perhaps deactivate some /all of the custom in-game sidebar apps? Perhaps do the driver change in the driver3d.ini (just to get the mesh names) in a different car if this one's data is encrypted?
thanks for this attempt at helping me out! In my case it doesn't work...
I have swapped the driver only in my skin, via ext_config.ini inside the skin folder ...
If I open it up in CM showroom, and click Driver , no driver is shown...
When you add the driver model via ext_config, that is rendered by CSP, which is only loaded in-game. The CM showroom can now render previews in CSP by launching AC (and CSP) in the background, but this doesn't offer a solution for you.
I think no one knows for sure what happened to the site. But I'm sure he had his reasons for doing what he did.
Anyway, if you or anyone else is looking for a specific car from him just ask for it here. I'm sure a lot of people have downloaded Legions cars (I'm one of them) - so, just ask, I'm sure someone will post a link or send a dm with the car you want.
I was looking for Interseries_porsche_917_spyder. I have a Slot replica of Gesipa blue and yellow unit and a few days ago I found the skin for it but I couldn't meet the car.
I was looking for Interseries_porsche_917_spyder. I have a Slot replica of Gesipa blue and yellow unit and a few days ago I found the skin for it but I couldn't meet the car.
Use the Wayback Machine at https://web.archive.org It's been well crawled in the last two years, and the Google Drive links (like this one for the 917/10) are still valid:
The new landscape feature introduced with v0.190 was really great, for about 2 weeks then it mysteriously stopped working.
After properly uninstalling that and installing v0.203 I still have no landscape when I enable it in PURE config. The horizon option does work (sky moves up/down) but no landscape. Verified the files are present etc. Would love to include this option in my releases where needed.
Citroen DS 3 Racing 2011 Public Release !!!!
Download: https://sharemods.com/rr0k1xp0cu8b/citroen_ds3_2011_1.0.zip.html
-Model GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Number Plate by Mascot
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@Mascot,and others
The AI isnt working because in the AI.ini the upshift RPM is to high for the Car, so they Redline at Start.
Either change the Upshift Value to something like ~6200 or change the ini File with the one i attached.
(Need to unpack and repack Data.acd with CM in order to work.)
Yeah, the car made it out into the wild a little prematurely, we were still testing and refining it.
For a quick fix in the meantime, just select that narrow windscreen border in CM showroom and toggle its transparency in the sidebar.
no error, shader is enabled as in your image, no horizon (tested height slider min/max)
as noted in my message, this feature was working and then one day just stopped.
@Peter Boese further to earlier discussions, Pure 0.203 Preview loads a lot quicker than the previous version when first joining the track (hurrah!), but that bug where headlights get turned on during the day (for me and for AI drivers) is still present. I know of at least one Sol user who has the same issue, so it might be a CSP rather than a direct Pure/Sol issue (or some conflict between the two), but any idea what might be causing it? It's extremely disruptive as it's quite hard to clear. I can toggle my own headlights but AI keep theirs on during the day when it happens, which not only looks daft but also kills performance.
This is the real problem that you should try to fix. Perhaps try with this driver in a different car? Perhaps a CSP change. Perhaps deactivate some /all of the custom in-game sidebar apps? Perhaps do the driver change in the driver3d.ini (just to get the mesh names) in a different car if this one's data is encrypted?
When you add the driver model via ext_config, that is rendered by CSP, which is only loaded in-game. The CM showroom can now render previews in CSP by launching AC (and CSP) in the background, but this doesn't offer a solution for you.
I started to do some videos on Youtube for my tracks, here you can see Schottenring (WIP link in description):
Uploading was heavy, this video is only 6 min but had 490 MB. If you have some more infos or know a tutorial on doing game videos you can send me I only found commercials at Google.
Modern Day Racing Series will be released in this month, a bit delayed because of all those track updates. I reworked all GT3 champs for using RSS mods + implemented the RSS Hypercar BMW in the IMSA series. I reported that windshield bug and they answered me to fix it but no patch out until yet.
Working on my Pure Neutral PP filter is very good. Finally a good filter for Pure that is not overcontrasted/desaturated/oversaturated. Release approx. this month.
Sample here:
And more:
RELEASE
More handy UI for the GTPC (Virtua_LM) conversion by GTsupreme
What happened to the Virtua_LM GTPC mod? Many old sim racers will know that this kind of vapoware was a bit of a disappointment when it finally came out for rFactor. Later TonyBarracuda and GTsupreme took on a conversion to AC simply called "Group C 80s". The latest version is now free to have and this mod is finally worth a try. The physics might not AAA+, but it finally makes fun to drive this unique experience of early 80s prototype cars.
Just in time for the Le Mans Classic weekend. :) This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009. http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/ It was one of the best...
www.racedepartment.com
This add-on patch wants to help to get the best possible experience from the status we have at the moment.
What it does?
All cars now in one brand "GTPC (Virtua_LM)" to have them all together.
They splittet into two categories by tags. One for cars with lights "#gtpc_virtua_lm" and one without "#gtpc_virtua_no_lights", so there will be no cars that have no lights while driving at night.
The tags give you the opportunity to drive them all together:
For cars with "#gtpc_virtua_no_lights" use "Grid type → Random → Same brand & class" to run with all.
For night races use a "#gtpc_virtua_lm", car with lights, and choose "Grid type → Random → Same subclass only" and you wont have cars without lights in the grid.
PS: I also had to create a third category "#gtpc_smoker" for cars with a physics bug that makes them do heavy smoke from the wheels.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
no error, shader is enabled as in your image, no horizon (tested height slider min/max)
as noted in my message, this feature was working and then one day just stopped.
@Peter Boese further to earlier discussions, Pure 0.203 Preview loads a lot quicker than the previous version when first joining the track (hurrah!), but that bug where headlights get turned on during the day (for me and for AI drivers) is still present. I know of at least one Sol user who has the same issue, so it might be a CSP rather than a direct Pure/Sol issue (or some conflict between the two), but any idea what might be causing it? It's extremely disruptive as it's quite hard to clear. I can toggle my own headlights but AI keep theirs on during the day when it happens, which not only looks daft but also kills performance.
There is nothing more i can do, Sol or Pure have just a very simple logic to switch them on or off. And you would see it, if you look into Pure Config AI tab.
So... I ****ed up... And now I need the 2012 Lotus Exige S file... I dont want to check game integrity from Steam...
If someone could send it to me, that would be appreciated!!
So... I ****ed up... And now I need the 2012 Lotus Exige S file... I dont want to check game integrity from Steam...
If someone could send it to me, that would be appreciated!!
I started to do some videos on Youtube for my tracks, here you can see Schottenring (WIP link in description):
Uploading was heavy, this video is only 6 min but had 490 MB. If you have some more infos or know a tutorial on doing game videos you can send me I only found commercials at Google.
Modern Day Racing Series will be released in this month, a bit delayed because of all those track updates. I reworked all GT3 champs for using RSS mods + implemented the RSS Hypercar BMW in the IMSA series. I reported that windshield bug and they answered me to fix it but no patch out until yet.
Working on my Pure Neutral PP filter is very good. Finally a good filter for Pure that is not overcontrasted/desaturated/oversaturated. Release approx. this month.
More handy UI for the GTPC (Virtua_LM) conversion by GTsupreme
What happened to the Virtua_LM GTPC mod? Many old sim racers will know that this kind of vapoware was a bit of a disappointment when it finally came out for rFactor. Later TonyBarracuda and GTsupreme took on a conversion to AC simply called "Group C 80s". The latest version is now free to have and this mod is finally worth a try. The physics might not AAA+, but it finally makes fun to drive this unique experience of early 80s prototype cars.
Just in time for the Le Mans Classic weekend. :) This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009. http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/ It was one of the best...
www.racedepartment.com
This add-on patch wants to help to get the best possible experience from the status we have at the moment.
What it does?
All cars now in one brand "GTPC (Virtua_LM)" to have them all together.
They splittet into two categories by tags. One for cars with lights "#gtpc_virtua_lm" and one without "#gtpc_virtua_no_lights", so there will be no cars that have no lights while driving at night.
The tags give you the opportunity to drive them all together:
For cars with "#gtpc_virtua_no_lights" use "Grid type → Random → Same brand & class" to run with all.
For night races use a "#gtpc_virtua_lm", car with lights, and choose "Grid type → Random → Same subclass only" and you wont have cars without lights in the grid.
PS: I also had to create a third category "#gtpc_smoker" for cars with a physics bug that makes them do heavy smoke from the wheels.
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
All of this is much, much appreciated. I love having all of this together in one pack.. I'm pretty sure I have all of them from Tony's original releases, but they seem to be scattered on different drives, heh! I also look forward to to trying the UI helper.
There is nothing more i can do, Sol or Pure have just a very simple logic to switch them on or off. And you would see it, if you look into Pure Config AI tab.
Yes, I've looked into that several times in the past and ambient light levels are always well above the trigger point for turning lights on.
I imagine it's some check box (or a combination of incompatible check boxes) in CSP somewhere... but I'm at a loss to work out how or where.
Is anyone else here finding that headlights come on during daytime sessions?
It's never track lights, just car headlights.