small update for all cars:
Thanks man. But after the update the BOPing is goneView attachment 1361930
Ultima GTR v1.5
Changelog:
Download: https://mega.nz/file/dMgUUTiT#qyqwG7Qe75Lbo-Ho8IG7iVEzE131HIFljQgkhJlE4aw
- reworked tyres
- reworked physics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1361929
Marcos Mantis GT3 v3.0
Changelog:
Download: https://mega.nz/file/JFJQVLSZ#ePARd3L76aIXl_gY65JI4iDadwGw9kIOd_c3h_xsxDM
- reworked tyres
- reworked physics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1361928
Gillet Vertigo Streiff v3.0
Changelog:
Download: https://mega.nz/file/4dxTCQDL#g24eX-rAEd5XAdtEtecr0UB-Rx8AD0Oc1QLLDpsvIRA
- reworked tyres
- reworked physics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1361927
BMW Z4 M Coupe GT3 v2.5
Changelog:
Download: https://mega.nz/file/4QZ21QpS#TxTJLg6kxizkPN4CyiiyclPgockDtLYd6XZCmisHbso
- reworked tyres
- reworked physics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1361931
Mosler MT900 GT3 v1.0
Changelog:
Download: https://mega.nz/file/EcQSkKwA#b4kcLTrBGUGNBJXw9q4PGlUCz9LtW6hkbTmQ4olLcs4
- reworked tyres
- reworked physics
New BoP will follow asapThanks man. But after the update the BOPing is goneThe Ultima and Z4 are way stronger than the rest now. Followed by Vertige, Mantis and Mosler.
Is it possible to download the previous version please ?
Let's see what I can adapt....but don't expect something extraordinary, it will be something functional just to make up part of the "Indy 500" grid at the time, then I will have to adapt the skins based on the model created (generally the Indy skins they are quite complex ), and as I'm not familiar with "Photoshop" I have to adapt it to "Windows Paint".I'm really looking forward to these models.👍
Manual Install then!Has somebody a clue why drag&drop from overtake doesn´t work any longer?View attachment 1361971
Ahah they all look awesome ! Would love to have the time/energy/talent to do them allThe Breadvan is a great idea. Whatever you work on I hope its unique, weird and preferably vintage.
Also:
View attachment 1361959 View attachment 1361961
View attachment 1361964 View attachment 1361965
View attachment 1361966View attachment 1361967
It's been a while since I posted, but I can finally say that release is near and not be unintentionally fibbing about it.
Still a fair amount of tweaking to be done, but 3+ years and 3500+ hours later, with over 450 trackside buildings made, here is a scruffy lap preview of Pescara 1957, the longest ever Formula 1 circuit at 25.6km and probably the most dangerous.
It will be released at https://italotracks.sellfy.store/ as a payware pack for AC and AMS1.
Always beware of random updates for so called improvements.Thanks man. But after the update the BOPing is goneThe Ultima and Z4 are way stronger than the rest now. Followed by Vertige, Mantis and Mosler.
Is it possible to download the previous version please ?
I know what immediately comes to mind for me: the Howmet TX and the Rover BRM. Gas turbine engines were all the rage in the mid-to-late 60s, and these are two more famous examples of the wild experimentation this era of racing was known for. Also, gas turbine engine go whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAs I was looking around to get ideas for my next project after the Piper, It just occured to me.
I have never seen any Ferrari 250GT Breadvan in AC.
It's honestly a surprise, considering how famous this car is. And it's a Ferrari (pretty much... yeah). Feels like every Ferrari is on this game, more or less
What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
The BoP was still a work in progress and needed to be further refined anyway. But since the handling is now better for all cars, I can also work now on the BoP better as before.Always beware of random updates for so called improvements.
I may have read a post before you started on the Piper with this suggested: The Ginetta G12!What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
Would love to have these in gameI know what immediately comes to mind for me: the Howmet TX and the Rover BRM. Gas turbine engines were all the rage in the mid-to-late 60s, and these are two more famous examples of the wild experimentation this era of racing was known for. Also, gas turbine engine go whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
already have one as a mod. 🙋♂️Would love to have these in game
Yes, but there are modders who can be blindly trusted, and this is one of them.Always beware of random updates for so called improvements.
Seeeexy as Hell... 😍... The Ginetta G12!...
As I was looking around to get ideas for my next project after the Piper, It just occured to me.
I have never seen any Ferrari 250GT Breadvan in AC.
It's honestly a surprise, considering how famous this car is. And it's a Ferrari (pretty much... yeah). Feels like every Ferrari is on this game, more or less
What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
As I was looking around to get ideas for my next project after the Piper, It just occured to me.
I have never seen any Ferrari 250GT Breadvan in AC.
It's honestly a surprise, considering how famous this car is. And it's a Ferrari (pretty much... yeah). Feels like every Ferrari is on this game, more or less
What would come to your mind thinking about famous cars we don't have yet ?
I don't actually plan on doing the Breadvan (or a "famous car" in particular), I'm just being curious.
It's been a while since I posted, but I can finally say that release is near and not be unintentionally fibbing about it.
Still a fair amount of tweaking to be done, but 3+ years and 3500+ hours later, with over 450 trackside buildings made, here is a scruffy lap preview of Pescara 1957, the longest ever Formula 1 circuit at 25.6km and probably the most dangerous.
It will be released at https://italotracks.sellfy.store/ as a payware pack for AC and AMS1.
ohyeah2389 makes a really great, very enjoyable (I can't get bored) track... I looked at the modder's other projects and unfortunately they are all unfinished. Test it and if you like it, write encouraging and inspiring comments on Racedepartment post - maybe we will get a finished version. Don't let this track end up like Amalfi or Citta Di Aria, which will never be finished.
Meadowdale Raceway 1963
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/meadowdale-raceway-1963.68876/
...so is there any hope for a final version?More concerned about making lots of fuss when another modder is trying to improve or correcting that unfinished or abandoned track. See some discussions at Overtake.
Meadowdale Raceway 1963 and Meadowdale International Raceway, are they the same track? I remember using Meadowdale International Raceway from the racing department, it had the same route as in the video, but it looked clearly betterMeadowdale Raceway 1963
I’m correcting my own for private use and keep away as far as possible from the toxic remarks about ownership....so is there any hope for a final version?![]()
MMW makes some of the best road cars imo. Sure they are paid but they are often worth it.Which modding studios do you think make the best street cars?
There are so many cars 4-5 times and I don't want to load them all and test each one.
Therefore, your opinion is needed...who does the best job?
MNBA, F40 LM Lover etc.
ohyeah2389's version is more accurate, according to LiDAR... as I recall, the other one is an rFactor conversion.Meadowdale Raceway 1963 and Meadowdale International Raceway, are they the same track? I remember using Meadowdale International Raceway from the racing department, it had the same route as in the video, but it looked clearly better
Yes, I've also put a few things for my own use...I’m correcting my own for private use and keep away as far as possible from the toxic remarks about ownership.
Vayline Motors Int. Raceway v1.1
![]()
View attachment 1296720
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from rFactor.
-CSP recommended
-2 layout
-24 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Original Track by zerez86
-Thank you for giving me permission
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
grass-brd3-F.dds base by LuisB
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot
Download (mediafire)
Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;
-Added sections file by Fanapryde. (Thanks)
-Fixed the gap between the guardrail and the ground.
-Reworked fast_lane.ai and sidelines for both layouts.
-Billboard textures were upscaled with AI.
We used Gutbombs version in a WSC60s championship and it was fantastic fun (I had to make a few changes to the track to make it more online friendly)ohyeah2389's version is more accurate, according to LiDAR... as I recall, the other one is an rFactor conversion.