- 5

- France
Hi, I have an new issue on my assetto that I never had before : some white lines, some boxes, some windshield, some top strip of the windshield... just blinks. It is pretty anoying, not anything that makes the game undrivable, but still...
I can put some video to show you the problem, but having the all pure re-installed doesn't change a thing, and changing the filter neither...
If you have any idea on what happened, I am listening
(Just, I didn't change a single setup since once month ago, the last time I played...)
I can put some video to show you the problem, but having the all pure re-installed doesn't change a thing, and changing the filter neither...
If you have any idea on what happened, I am listening
(Just, I didn't change a single setup since once month ago, the last time I played...)
