Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,757 comments
  • 51,918,803 views
Sorry but I'm not sure to understand what is your question exactly?
Hi, It's not important, I just wanted to ask if it's worth upgrading to the latest version of CSP,
I use version 0.2.3 Preview1, I don't care about LCS.
thank you!!!
 
Good afternoon, does anyone can share with me the mod for the house king the aston martin dbr1-2 lmp1 2009 v12 car for assetto corsa?
 
I got the Sebring scoreboard worked out, but I have one problem i'm hoping some track maker here might now how to resolve. As you can see in the picture, single digit car numbers get placed on the left side of the panel. I'd rather they be on the right.

I need to know how to do one of two things in a script:

1.) Is there a way to align right single digit car numbers?

or

2.) Is there a way to force single digit car numbers to display as 2 digits so there is a 0 first and then it would align correctly.

I could also do this with driver initials if people would prefer that method instead. Then alignment wouldn't be an issue. Thanks for any help...

sebgring.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got the Sebring scoreboard worked out, but I have one problem i'm hoping some track maker here might now how to resolve. As you can see in the picture, single digit car numbers get placed on the left side of the panel. I'd rather they be on the right.

I need to know how to do one of two things in a script:

1.) Is there a way to do a right align of single digit car numbers?
Try alignment=1
 
Hi, I don't know if there is a team still working on the reboot tracks back there is a slight issue with the rt_fuji_speedway GP short layout.
Some friends and I were having a race last night and there appears to be a hole on most of the concrete and grass ripple strips.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-35-46.jpg
    Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-35-46.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-35-25.jpg
    Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-35-25.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-34-42.jpg
    Screenshot_civic_ek9_touring_rt_fuji_speedway_25-5-124-5-34-42.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 26
Has our "French friend" disappeared into the depths of the Internet? Or did he fled to the Darknet?
New domain coming soon tho, he's not gone
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-06-24 155230.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-24 155230.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 38
Feel free to give this rt_sebring live scoreboard a try. It's based off the track's original ext_config file so if you customized it in any way, you will lose your changes. I included the original ext_config file for you to revert back to if you have any issues with my live version. Just extract the attached zip file and overwrite anything it asks.

By default it displays car numbers because that's what was on the board originally. If you would prefer driver initials, delete or rename the scoreboard.lua file and rename scoreboard_names.lua to scoreboard.lua. Hopefully at some point I can figure out the alignment issue with single digit car numbers and get them aligned on the right. For now, it is what it is.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Feel free to give this rt_sebring live scoreboard a try. It's based off the track's original ext_config file so if you customized it in any way, you will lose your changes...
The "cable fix" for instance... 😜 Thanks again, and again...
 
Last edited:
Hi, I don't know if there is a team still working on the reboot tracks back there is a slight issue with the rt_fuji_speedway GP short layout.
Some friends and I were having a race last night and there appears to be a hole on most of the concrete and grass ripple strips.
This was actually flagged as an issue in the long layout and quickly hotfixed.

Hopefully this will be as well.






For those wondering, this seems to be an early build of a conversion of the Alpine Road Course from The Need for Speed (1994). Segment 2 of 3.


https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Alpine_(Point_to_Point)
 
Last edited:
If you have Indianapolis 2001, check that out as the scoreboard there aligns the numbers to the right.
This is very strange. I looked at Indy 2001 and he uses alignment=1 like you suggested. On my script that doesn't work for some reason and I can't see any major difference between mine and his that would explain it. Thanks for trying to help, but I think this one is beyond me.
 
Hi, I don't know if there is a team still working on the reboot tracks back there is a slight issue with the rt_fuji_speedway GP short layout.
Some friends and I were having a race last night and there appears to be a hole on most of the concrete and grass ripple strips.
I had the same issue - Here is the fixed link

 
Hi, It's not important, I just wanted to ask if it's worth upgrading to the latest version of CSP,
I use version 0.2.3 Preview1, I don't care about LCS.
thank you!!!
Personally I always upgrade, I like playing with new toys (🤪), so entirely up to you I would say.
 
Awesome!

This much more accurate version of 1990s Suzuka linked below, is based on the ACC-scanned 'rt_suzuka' track and has the 1990s 130R and Casio chicane layout configurations.
Unfortunately no AI files were created for this track config, but if someone skilled could take up the challenge, it could be an even better addition to the 1992 list.

rt_Suzuka_2002: https://mega.nz/file/U6AiDI7K#rXnJrdtqfka8d3HEGqnVVGaYxE90q3aBUCGJ9pTN4mw

The creator's page: https://www.patreon.com/posts/suzuka-gp-gt4-v1-81917585
there is this version also.
 
there is this version also.
Yeah I have that, but the 1990s-edited 130R & Casio chicane ACC base can’t be beaten. It just needs a set of ai lines.
 
Last edited:
Is there any possibility to port Colin McRae Rally's PS1 San Remo Stages? I know that if it was the case, they could need a lot of work indeed.
 
Last edited:
shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.5
Fictional circuit in Indonesia.
Converted from rFactor2.


View attachment 1367583
-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-3 layout
-AI, cam
-camtool(_camtool folder)

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.
Folder name changed in v1.5.

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track and Updated by Eren Tuzci (erenschumacher)
-Thank you for giving me permission

Converted to AC by shin956
Camtool Replay by ckkjw398 and Eren Tuzci
.lua and font base and rolex clock by Gunnar333
logo.png by Fanapryde
Crowds texture by Kniker97
Tree by kunos
Test and Feedback by Mascot, Breathe

ext_config, replay cam, screenshots & advice (up to 1.1) by CrisT86
AI sidelines (Full layout), advice by KevinK2 (up to 1.3)
Cam by tetuo01 (up to 1.3)

rFactor2 version (steam workshop);

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini

v1.2.3 changelog;
With the advice of KevinK2, Sidelines have been "baked" into fast_lane

v1.3 changelog;
Groove/skidmark has been reworked.
Fixed the aspect ratio of the logo.
Added some normal maps.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Made scoreboard work with Gunner333 .lua and font.
Clock now works using Gunner333's rolex clock.
Fixed the author column of the UI.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
Added shortcut penalty to short layout.

v1.5 changelog;
Author (Eren Tuzci) has made a major update to Track;

1- Circuit is widened 2-5 meters. The width is 12-15 meters now. If we count painted parts at start finish straight it is almost 17 m.
2- Redesigned short layout
3- Redesigned kerbs
4- Redesigned runoffs and gravel traps. Both are wider then before.
5- Redesigned environments, outer roads, hills, outer walls
6- Armco barriers and walls are redone.
7- New advertising banners for F1 and national layouts.
8- New trees
9- 3 Drs zones for longer layouts.
10- New grandstands
11- Added night lights
12- New AI lines, sidelines and cameras
13- New grid lines
14- New clockdisplay, towedisplay and lapdisplay.
15- New digital flags

Added camera_facing spectators.
Adjusted UV mapping.
Added VAO-patch.
Added semaphore.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Updated camtool files by ckkjw398.

Indonesia Circuit 2024 v1.5
The link is in the quote.


v1.5 changelog;
Author (Eren Tuzci) has made a major update to Track;

1- Circuit is widened 2-5 meters. The width is 12-15 meters now. If we count painted parts at start finish straight it is almost 17 m.
2- Redesigned short layout
3- Redesigned kerbs
4- Redesigned runoffs and gravel traps. Both are wider then before.
5- Redesigned environments, outer roads, hills, outer walls
6- Armco barriers and walls are redone.
7- New advertising banners for F1 and national layouts.
8- New trees
9- 3 Drs zones for longer layouts.
10- New grandstands
11- Added night lights
12- New AI lines, sidelines and cameras
13- New grid lines
14- New clockdisplay, towedisplay and lapdisplay.
15- New digital flags

Added camera_facing spectators.
Adjusted UV mapping.
Added VAO-patch.
Added semaphore.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Updated camtool files by ckkjw398.
 
Every time I click on the Geo Tags for tracks, I'm getting this issue to update my browser with Content Manager. Do you guys know of a fix?

1719323164646.png
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back