Hello GTP People,
First post here, so let me start by saying Hello 🖐️ Thanks for all your wonderful contributions! AC Content
and banter...
After this weekend's F1 I just had to drive a couple of laps on the Red Bull Ring. The only track in my collection that for some reason just isn't looking as good as others. So I've been avoiding it.
Here's how it looks when I load a session. To me it looks horrible: the grass, the trees, the bushes,
every texture
View attachment 1369192
When I disable the track config (the one CSP downloads from
Github), it looks like this, which seems more better-er
View attachment 1369193
So today I tried a couple of things.
I started by commenting out all of the conditions in the track config and step-by-step uncomment them. I quickly found which condition does what. But, then I came to the conclusion that all the summer conditions turn a good looking track into a less good looking track.
Surely, I am mistaken here. It can't be that all the conditions are wrong
And then, I found that when I start a session, it looks horrible. Then when I change the time/day/month/year in Pure, everything is how it should look.
View attachment 1369194View attachment 1369195
Anybody who can shed some light on what's going on here?