Ghosh!, that American V8 guttural growl stands up the hair in the back of your neck... Thanks for share!
Ghosh!, that American V8 guttural growl stands up the hair in the back of your neck... Thanks for share!
Is there any chance the UV mapping could be fixed to be more 2D skinning friendly? Don't really know how to do it myself, and i'd love to make liveries for this fella. But this looks really hard to work withView attachment 1374107Released : 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Polyphony Digital
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Polyphony Digital
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
Thanks... Excellent Mod... Is there a possibility of having a conversion of the entire 2014 season? Thank youMclaren Mp4-29 converted from rFactor, made by me. CSP is needed.
View attachment 1318362
View attachment 1318363
View attachment 1318364
View attachment 1318365
View attachment 1318367
Link:https://mega.nz/file/284CDAzI#X0AsYT8yUGEnD5MnbefObDmSkVE3R66Hn7AXEOU1R4M
What pp-filter are you using? Your screenshot looks a bit oversaturated on my screen.doesnt look photo realistic in your photo, but i am with you... i tried today the pyver 2024 extension on fn_hungaroring, and again the darkness and over saturation in textures. while rj_hungaroringACC looks sharper and nicer. i dont know which is more accurate for laser scanned surface, both seem relatively the same to drive
It took a Finn to point this out. 🤣 I'm saving hair for a proper Bottas-look this summer.
i have a question, since i couldn't fin any info online on what class this car should be, for example, other for gran turismo converts i know that GR.3 is somewhat like GT3, and GR.1 are race prototype, so something about LMP1/LMH, in what category does this car fall in? is it more a GT3 or a GTE/GT2?View attachment 1374107Released : 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 LM
Author:F302
3D Model Car ,3D Model: Polyphony Digital
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: Polyphony Digital
3d work: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.4-preview1
PP filer PURELIFE EVO GT
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
File on MEGA
mega.nz
i have a question, since i couldn't fin any info online on what class this car should be, for example, other for gran turismo converts i know that GR.3 is somewhat like GT3, and GR.1 are race prototype, so something about LMP1/LMH, in what category does this car fall in? is it more a GT3 or a GTE/GT2?
The body of the car is derived from the racing C6.R variant, specifically from the FIA GT2 specification if one looks at the side exhausts.
Based on the year, the "LM" moniker and the (PD optimistic) 670 bhp, I'm going to put it in GT1.i have a question, since i couldn't fin any info online on what class this car should be, for example, other for gran turismo converts i know that GR.3 is somewhat like GT3, and GR.1 are race prototype, so something about LMP1/LMH, in what category does this car fall in? is it more a GT3 or a GTE/GT2?
Link has been updated for the rj_hungaroring version to include support for Pyyer's F1 2024 layout. I think I did it right, but please let me know of any mistakes. He changed a lot of files in the common folder so I don't know how that might effect the F1 2023 layout. I'm assuming he set up everything so both mods still work the same. To avoid having to download the whole track again, just use the link below to get the updated F1 layout files.HungaroringACC
My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track made to look the way I prefer. There are two versions you can try so please don't skip reading the rest of this post. Both are standalone versions so they won't mess with the original tracks and can easily be deleted if you don't care for my changes.
rj_hungaroringACC: My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track with too many changes to describe. I would suggest starting with this track to make sure you like the changes. If you do then I would delete this and download the track below.
Link: rj_hungaroringACC
rj_hungaroring: A standalone version of Fenryr's fn_hungaroring track made to look like the above rj_hungaroringACC track. Fenryr's version is far superior to what I did with the separate GT and F1 layouts, the compatibility with Pyyer's F1 2023 extension and other numerous improvements he made. I would highly suggest you use this version instead of mine, but that's your choice.
Now for the confusing part and I hope language barriers don't make this hard to understand. The changes I made to the rj_hungaroring track kind of messed up Pyyer's 2023 F1 mod for the track. If you use the Fenryr F1 2023 mod from Pyyer, I included the changed files needed in order for it too work properly. First you will want to install Pyyer's mod into the track folder. Then extract all the files in the 'Files_for_Pyyer_F1_2023_mod' folder from the download package and overwrite when it asks.
Link: rj_hungaroring
Credits:
Original track: Tom Steel, Junshen Wu and Fenryr. Apologies to anyone else who may have been involved.
Sections file: @Quikslvr
AC_Crew files: @Kurt Woods
Crowd file: @ludwig6666
AI File: Thockard
Additional replay camera and one alternative lighting.ini file: @Gregz0r
Config changes, night lights setup and additional replay cameras: @CrisT86
Track skins:
There are a bunch of track skins you can use or delete if you don't need them. You can combine any of the skins together. The two Diffuse skins change the color tone of the grass a bit over the default look. They add progressively more blue tint. The Grass Dry, Grass Greenish and Grass Lush skins are self explanatory. The Seasonal Trees skin will change the tree textures to give a more seasonal accurate look. I.E., bare in the winter, semi leafless in the late fall, etc. The AC_Crew skins will change the pitlane crew objects to have series specific sponsors.
Notes:
-- The original track did not have a lighting.ini file. If you don't care for the lighting from the sun, go into the data folder for any of the layouts. Rename one of the included alternative lighting files to lighting.ini and see if you prefer one of the alternatives. I prefer the one named lighting_old from @Gregz0r .
-- As always, any shader value I changed from it's original value gets placed in the Shader Stuff section that you can edit to get a look you prefer.
-- If you find the trees lack shadow depth, open up the track's ext_config file and look for this section (it's near the bottom). Change it's ACTIVE state to 0:
[ALTER_NORMALS_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = trees?
OFFSET = 0, 1e9, 0
View attachment 1347451
Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into the issues. I don't have the original fn version so I have no real way to compare what it should look like with what it does look like on my version.Thanks for your work Joe, just tried it and noticed a problem with missing kerbs textures when using the Pyyer 2024 layout. Problem does not occur when using one of the original layouts.
Oh and to confirm, the skins would not work when using Pyyer's layout? I tried the grass and road ones while using his 2024 layout and it made no visibile differences.
EDIT:
Additional issue I've noticed, some of the trees clip with various elements oin the side of track. I'm guessing it is because in the 2024 layout Pyyer added elements which were not present before?
Overall I definitely like your work, thanks a lot. Your version combined with Pyyer's 2024 layout is really nice.
Just a few glitches to fix and a way to be able to use your skins and it would be perfect![]()
It's available for free here if you want to have a look at it: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hungaroring-v1-0-76742173Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into the issues. I don't have the original fn version so I have no real way to compare what it should look like with what it does look like on my version.
EDIT: I just had a quick look to see what was going on. I'm wondering if you installed everything correctly because I have the updated kerbs and the skins work just fine. You are correct about the clipping though. He added a few walls\walkways around the track where there are trees on my version. Since I used the trees from the original track, that would be an issue on Fenryr's version as well unless he removed those trees from his latest version.
I'm having the same problem as Schussnik - inside and outside of T5, 6, and 7. I assume that's the yellow/green(black?) painted section? I followed your instructions as well (first your track, then Pyyer extension, then your compatible files last)Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into the issues. I don't have the original fn version so I have no real way to compare what it should look like with what it does look like on my version.
EDIT: I just had a quick look to see what was going on. I'm wondering if you installed everything correctly because I have the updated kerbs and the skins work just fine. You are correct about the clipping though. He added a few walls\walkways around the track where there are trees on my version.
I found the problem with the missing kerbs. There are a couple of references to fn_hungaroring.kn5 that I missed changing to rj_hungaroring.kn5. It will be added to an update coming shortly. I'm also going to change the trees for the 2024 layout so they are not imbedded in the new wall.It's available for free here if you want to have a look at it: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hungaroring-v1-0-76742173
Otherwise I'll try to take some screenshots for you later this evening.
![]()
I knew you wouldn't let us down... 😍I found the problem...
I think I got it this time. Please let me know if I still missed anything.HungaroringACC
My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track made to look the way I prefer. There are two versions you can try so please don't skip reading the rest of this post. Both are standalone versions so they won't mess with the original tracks and can easily be deleted if you don't care for my changes.
rj_hungaroringACC: My version of the ts_hungaroringACCv03 track with too many changes to describe. I would suggest starting with this track to make sure you like the changes. If you do then I would delete this and download the track below.
Link: rj_hungaroringACC
rj_hungaroring: A standalone version of Fenryr's fn_hungaroring track made to look like the above rj_hungaroringACC track. Fenryr's version is far superior to what I did with the separate GT and F1 layouts, the compatibility with Pyyer's F1 2023 extension and other numerous improvements he made. I would highly suggest you use this version instead of mine, but that's your choice.
Now for the confusing part and I hope language barriers don't make this hard to understand. The changes I made to the rj_hungaroring track kind of messed up Pyyer's 2023 F1 mod for the track. If you use the Fenryr F1 2023 mod from Pyyer, I included the changed files needed in order for it too work properly. First you will want to install Pyyer's mod into the track folder. Then extract all the files in the 'Files_for_Pyyer_F1_2023_mod' folder from the download package and overwrite when it asks.
Link: rj_hungaroring
Credits:
Original track: Tom Steel, Junshen Wu and Fenryr. Apologies to anyone else who may have been involved.
Sections file: @Quikslvr
AC_Crew files: @Kurt Woods
Crowd file: @ludwig6666
AI File: Thockard
Additional replay camera and one alternative lighting.ini file: @Gregz0r
Config changes, night lights setup and additional replay cameras: @CrisT86
Track skins:
There are a bunch of track skins you can use or delete if you don't need them. You can combine any of the skins together. The two Diffuse skins change the color tone of the grass a bit over the default look. They add progressively more blue tint. The Grass Dry, Grass Greenish and Grass Lush skins are self explanatory. The Seasonal Trees skin will change the tree textures to give a more seasonal accurate look. I.E., bare in the winter, semi leafless in the late fall, etc. The AC_Crew skins will change the pitlane crew objects to have series specific sponsors.
Notes:
-- The original track did not have a lighting.ini file. If you don't care for the lighting from the sun, go into the data folder for any of the layouts. Rename one of the included alternative lighting files to lighting.ini and see if you prefer one of the alternatives. I prefer the one named lighting_old from @Gregz0r .
-- As always, any shader value I changed from it's original value gets placed in the Shader Stuff section that you can edit to get a look you prefer.
-- If you find the trees lack shadow depth, open up the track's ext_config file and look for this section (it's near the bottom). Change it's ACTIVE state to 0:
[ALTER_NORMALS_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = trees?
OFFSET = 0, 1e9, 0
View attachment 1347451
All seem ok with all the layouts now; no more mirror curbs, trees where belongs... Thanks!I think I got it this time...
With Notepad++ you can find all accurrencies of a string inside all files (even in subfolders)I found the problem with the missing kerbs. There are a couple of references to fn_hungaroring.kn5 that I missed changing to rj_hungaroring.kn5. It will be added to an update coming shortly. I'm also going to change the trees for the 2024 layout so they are not imbedded in the new wall.
Thanks a lot Sir!I think I got it this time. Please let me know if I still missed anything.
Link has been updated for the rj_hungaroring version to include support for Pyyer's F1 2024 layout. He changed a lot of files in the common folder so I don't know how that might effect the F1 2023 layout. I'm assuming he set up everything so both mods still work the same. To avoid having to download the whole track again, just use the link below to get the updated F1 layout files.
Notes:
-- For the Pyyer F1 layouts, install his extensions first into the rj_hungaroring folder. Then extract the files from the link below and overwrite anything it asks.
Pyyer F1 mod updates
The grass should\does work. The road might not because he may have something in one of his configs that overwrites the road textures or changes their shader values. I'd have to look because i'm not sure. I never use his extensions other than to make them work with one of my tracks and the road is not something I ever pay attention to. I'm more concerned with making sure his mesh\object additions show and render correctly.Thanks a lot Sir!
And so regarding your additional grass and road skins, can you confirm if it is normal behavior for them not to work when running Pyeer 's layout?
... Steve Harris Ford Focus '04 on 2006 RallyRACC Catalunya - Costa Daurada...
4 files, one for each lod. That way you don't screw up something you shouldn't from another lod without back-up.So a question for those of you who make your own LODs in Blender - is it better to make the LODs as separate Blender files based off the original one, or do you create all the LODs in one Blender file and separate them into different collections to switch on and off?
That makes sense. Awesome, thanks!4 files, one for each lod. That way you don't screw up something you shouldn't from another lod without back-up.
Main Lod first (obviously), then one duplicate for each Lod, in order. so B copied from A, C copied from B, D copied from C, after making your transforms.