- 955

- Virgin Islands US
Hi, i have a question related to the KsSkinnedMesh shader.
I'm attempting to create a morphing animation for a leather handbrake as an [ANIMATION_...] in the ext_config.ini
I've added the bones to the mesh in blender via Armature.
however when i load the mesh in kseditor it looks like this...
For some odd reason its flipped however when i change the shader to a normal ksperpixel it changes back to normal.
I've also tried to redo these bones in 3DS Max with the skin modifier however same issue applies...
Also what does Bones stand for in KSeditor? How many bones are there as in a number? or Bone names?
I'm attempting to create a morphing animation for a leather handbrake as an [ANIMATION_...] in the ext_config.ini
I've added the bones to the mesh in blender via Armature.
however when i load the mesh in kseditor it looks like this...
For some odd reason its flipped however when i change the shader to a normal ksperpixel it changes back to normal.
I've also tried to redo these bones in 3DS Max with the skin modifier however same issue applies...
Also what does Bones stand for in KSeditor? How many bones are there as in a number? or Bone names?
Last edited: