- 193

- Israel
enable extended physics
thx . where i can find it ?enable extended physics
enable extended physics
thx . where i can find it ?enable extended physics
thisthx . where i can find it ?
I am still to lazy to kill my current gt4 Championship and rebuilt it with the 1.O carsI just tested it. The Guerilla GT4s have no issues leaving the pits (Weekend - Qualification) for me. 🤷♂️
Sophia 🤩https://sharemods.com/dbwk128nl63z/lasventuras.zip.html
(Short 15" video)
A bit of life in Doublezero's Las Venturas track...![]()
I was just testing whether the AI works in this case. As for the differences between 0.9 and 1.0, I can only provide you with the information available on the Patreon page.I am still to lazy to kill my current gt4 Championship and rebuilt it with the 1.O cars
How big are the differences between O.9 and 1.O ? Or what are the key differences?
Good to know. I reinstalled 3.1 manually (as I probably should have tried before) and it works, yay!I just tested it. The Guerilla GT4s have no issues leaving the pits (Weekend - Qualification) for me. 🤷♂️
I don't think there's a way. This is how tires behave under rain in real life.Hi modders,
Here's a small question that someone likely has an answer to: How to remove those ugly droplets that are thrown off the tyres of open wheelers in the rain?
My first suggestion would be Particles FX but cannot find it.
Also tried turning off CARDROPS in common\assettocorsa\extension\config\particles_fx.ini, to no avail.
I'm on latest everything, CSP, CM and Pure LCS.
Thanks in advance to the one with the golden tip![]()
Exactly what does enabling this do with your car? I have always been told that the only thing this does is enabling wet physics for cars that don't have it?Updated F60
Some shaders fix, and adding names of Fisichella and badoer to the headrest, and changing the group name so that the car doesn't ends up in the same category as another modder who does the 2009 season (and preventing people from using the wrong F60)
this
View attachment 1404159
Pity, those droplets are brutal.I don't think there's a way. This is how tires behave under rain in real life
Exactly what does enabling this do with your car? I have always been told that the only thing this does is enabling wet physics for cars that don't have it?
Ok? The only thing enabling the checkbox really does, is adding VERSION=extended-1 to car.ini for cars not that aren't already enabled to use extended physics. For cars that are actually made with extended physics, it really does nothing.The "only thing" it does is using csp physics feature. Which includes wet physics, but also other physics feature enabled by CSP like a change of the braking physics in which we can use additional features with lua scripts. And bypassing some limitation of original assetto physics engine
I believe what the checkbox actually does is alter the header to extended-2 in the car ini, which at its most basic level activates rain physics in cars that don't have them by default, yes it will also allow the in depth stuff to work but only if the relevant code / luts/ inis files are placed in the data folder by the modder.The "only thing" it does is using csp physics feature. Which includes wet physics, but also other physics feature enabled by CSP like a change of the braking physics in which we can use additional features with lua scripts. And bypassing some limitation of original assetto physics engine
Because I forgot for this car, I usually do it on the others but I apparently missed it for this car, and I'll change the cars.ini in the next update, so for now yes people have to use extended physics checkbox.Ok? The only thing enabling the checkbox really does, is adding VERSION=extended-1 to car.ini for cars not that aren't already enabled to use extended physics. For cars that are actually made with extended physics, it really does nothing.
If you have used any of the extended physics functions you mention, why haven't you set VERSION=extended-2 already, removing the need for using the checkbox?
![]()
Cars – Enabling extended physics
Configuration files for Assetto Corsa Custom Shaders Patch - ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-configgithub.com
Fair enough, that makes sense. In this case, checking the box will probably fix it and your script.lua should run. I can't find any other use of extended physics there, but because your script.lua contains a lot of brake logic, I understand what's going on and why the brakes aren't working properly.Because I forgot for this car, I usually do it on the others but I apparently missed it for this car, and I'll change the cars.ini in the next update, so for now yes people have to use extended physics checkbox.
https://sharemods.com/dbwk128nl63z/lasventuras.zip.html
(Short 15" video)
A bit of life in Doublezero's Las Venturas track...![]()
What is this mysterious download?Sophia 🤩
Like I wrote, just a (zipped) short video. Don't know another way to post it...What is this mysterious download?
F1 1998 - ROUND 14 - Monza v1.0
View attachment 1403700
Conversion from rFactor.
-CSP recommended
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
rFactor Track by Grand Prix Team (1998 Track Pack)
-Thank you for giving me permission
AC converted by @shi (shin956)
AI and sidelines by Thockard
logo.png and Sections file by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe
Download (MEGA)
Enjoy.
I think that I've found an easter egg in Chem-Flummi's Chevrolet Camaro GT3.
Add the following lines to ext_config.ini and press the key assigned to "Extra option C" in "Settings\Assetto Corsa\Controls\Patch"
; Celebrate good times
[ANIMATION_...]
INPUT = EXTRA_C
INPUT_LUT = (| 0=1 | 1=0 |)
TIME = 1.5
FILE = celebrate.ksanim
INPUT_AS_PROGRESS = 0
LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE = 0 ; if set to 0, animation would go to 0% if not triggered, and
; to 100% otherwise; if set to 1, animation would play in
; a loop if triggered and stop otherwise
LOOP_KEEP_UNTIL_DONE = 0 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: set to 1 to make animation
; go to 0% if stopped (like wipers would do, for example)
TICK_TOCK_MODE = 1 ; only for “LOOP_WHILE_ACTIVE”: loop as 0% → 100% → 0% instead
; of jumping from 100% to 0%
AFFECTS_INTERIOR_SHAPE = 0 ; force to update interior reflections mask if animation is
; playing (slower)
It behave in that way when the track is extremely wet and the rain is extremely intense and at high speed. At slower speed, with less wet track and less rain, the behave is similar to the one we have. This is still a under-construction feature, developed by one man and it behave on a 10 years old game engine... and its still a game, real life is another thing.Pity, those droplets are brutal.
I've never seen anything like this in real life.
It should be more of a cloud, instead of big droplets flying in all directions.
View attachment 1404195
Thank you for this -- for some reason, though, I hear the wipers but they don't move. Any idea why this might be?CSP wipers animation for Toyota Corolla E10 1966 (Custom) by Lucas Macedo :
[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1
[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
DEBUG = 1
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = window_part3
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y
[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
DEBUG = 1
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = window_part3
GROUP_0 = 'windshield_wiper_part2@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part3@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part1@A='
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 90
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_END = -0.529931, 0.8915192, 0.6895586
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.06829834, 0.8529968, 0.83735657
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = -0.06829834, 0.8529968, 0.83735657
GROUP_1 = 'windshield_wiper_part9@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part8@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part7@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part10@A='
GROUP_1_ANGLE_TO = 89.7
GROUP_1_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_END = -0.044160962, 0.8906977, 0.75913155
GROUP_1_PIVOT = 0.43673706, 0.84434843, 0.79159546
GROUP_1_BASE_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_BASE_PIVOT = 0.43673706, 0.84434843, 0.79159546
before copying and pasting, disable the automatic translator of the web page (if it is active)
Thanks for creating this, however I cannot quite get it to work. I can hear the wipers moving, but I have no animation. I pasted your text at the end of the mod's ext.config file.. would that be right?CSP wipers animation for Toyota Corolla E10 1966 (Custom) by Lucas Macedo :
[BASIC]
DISABLE_WIPER_KSANIM = 1
[ANIMATED_WIPER_...]
DEBUG = 1
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = window_part3
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
MOVE_TO = modelRoot:y
[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
DEBUG = 1
MESHES = windshield_wiper_part9, windshield_wiper_part8, windshield_wiper_part7, windshield_wiper_part2, windshield_wiper_part1, windshield_wiper_part, windshield_wiper_part3, windshield_wiper_part10
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = window_part3
GROUP_0 = 'windshield_wiper_part2@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part3@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part1@A='
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 90
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_END = -0.529931, 0.8915192, 0.6895586
GROUP_0_PIVOT = -0.06829834, 0.8529968, 0.83735657
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = -0.06829834, 0.8529968, 0.83735657
GROUP_1 = 'windshield_wiper_part9@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part8@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part7@A=', 'windshield_wiper_part10@A='
GROUP_1_ANGLE_TO = 89.7
GROUP_1_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_END = -0.044160962, 0.8906977, 0.75913155
GROUP_1_PIVOT = 0.43673706, 0.84434843, 0.79159546
GROUP_1_BASE_AXIS = 0, 0.70710677, 0.70710677
GROUP_1_BASE_PIVOT = 0.43673706, 0.84434843, 0.79159546
before copying and pasting, disable the automatic translator of the web page (if it is active)
It doesn't work for me either with the same result... Is something missing?Thanks for creating this, however I cannot quite get it to work. I can hear the wipers moving, but I have no animation. I pasted your text at the end of the mod's ext.config file.. would that be right?