Perico Lospa
Premium
- 1,362

- Spain
I stumbled upon this pic from a shop in Indonesia...
I stumbled upon this pic from a shop in Indonesia...
VRC cars do not need Rare. Here is alternative https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/extended-controls.67824/Is there anything that replaced rare? Because from what I know VRC still needs RARE for their scriptable display
First I thought they must have taken my logo and used it , but I made my logo only in beginning of 2022...
So their logo was made long before I made mine.
I never saw this logo before in my life , never been to Indonesia... So strange they are so similar.
Should I best make a new logo (can I get sued or something?)
View attachment 1416318View attachment 1416319
This is what I have, but I don't know if they are good quality<<<<<Request>>>>>
I'm looking for replay cams for Mugello Short Layout (Legion).
Not CamTool..
TIA
Thanks, but sadly they are the same ones I had. All TV cams don't (or barely) show the car.This is what I have, but I don't know if they are good quality![]()
Yes I apologize/sorry I checked the dates and yes it is an old cam gameThanks, but sadly they are the same ones I had. All TV cams don't (or barely) show the car.
The car is encrypted by the modder. Nothing you can do about it, just stick to the original previews or bin it.Hello, please tell me how to solve this problem
VRC cars do not need Rare. Here is alternative https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/extended-controls.67824/
It's a pity that they are encrypted, I found two mods suitable for the Super Taikyu Series championshipThe car is encrypted by the modder. Nothing you can do about it, just stick to the original previews or bin it.
I love Porsche.
I love Assetto Corsa
Thanks RSS
Yeah...... Can't exactly do that either. They lock it down on their car instead of RARE which can be used by anyoneDi
same problem here ! need to set it again .Is anyone else's virtual mirror not working, or is it just me? (last update CSP)
can you please put in a different download file as one supplied doesn't seem to work. Maybe mega. Cheers.Release:
Alfa 155 BTCC 1995 spec
Basemod: f302_alfa_romeo_155_ts by @JK1977
Skins: MS6Driver
ps: send feedback, bugs, missing things. its my first bigger work - so expect some errors
View attachment 1415992View attachment 1415993
Is rare injected in the track?Display not working for me!/ But i installed RARE! Are you know, how to fix that?
did you actually activate the blending in alpha mode? in CM showroom, click on the material and check the alpha statustrying to make my personalized license plate a bit better quality , I need some help guys
Although my Plate_D.dds and Plate_NM.dds contain transparent parts , in game they are not transparant
eg.
View attachment 1416428
View attachment 1416450
attached are the WIP plate files , I hope someone can have a look and give the golden tip
(and also with a Kunos Abarth 500 EsseEsse so I don't think it will be an issue with the car)
ps: I used GIMP and no compression
thanks!!! that obviously did it...did you actually activate the blending in alpha mode? in CM showroom, click on the material and check the alpha status
Thanks! At first I was using vintage cars for vintage tracks, but since the AI line editor app dropped some months ago in a CSP update I have been using the same car for all and then polishing some corners radius while watching the specific cars I want lap it later. Nowadays Im using a homemade monster with modern BTCC car physics minus downforce and the Kunos F3 bodywork for better view, but any car thats planted to the track with minimal use of aero should work. And it has to be fast enough so you dont end up taking lines that are impossible for faster cars. Anything with TCR/BTCC/GT4 pace ballpark, little downforce and understeery behaviour should work. Back when I wrote the guide I was using the Audi Quattro touring car with good results although it sometimes did whateverMost of the time i discover new tracks just because you made a decent AI for it. This is the case again here 😂. Thanks for them, with a little boost of power with AI they make for excellent offline experience.
I've been trying to make new ai lines but they have flaws and usually don't transfer well from a class to another. Which car do you use to record them? I've seen your tutorial on RD but i always wondered if you had a specific lane recording car for vintage tracks.
Thanks again🤟
PS : rainmaker 's Dijon Prenois could be an excellent track for late 70s/ early 80s prototypes but the AI is way too slow, especially in the fast cornering parts. It's a short track, if you could have a look at it😎
Any ideas? RARE is injected! Version - 1.1.5.0
physics revised - avoid rollovers
How to do this?need to set it again .
Yep... and still THEY ask why I like Assetto Corsa...I love Porsche.
I love Assetto Corsa...