- 3

- China
there's no difference between two helmet skinsHe has a different helmet in the second skin, the one he used in germany
there's no difference between two helmet skinsHe has a different helmet in the second skin, the one he used in germany
That will be the Patreon only version.Geez, they need milking!
And thinking that I hesitated doing the Breadvan months ago... I'm glad I didn't !Ferrari 250 GT SWB Drogo 'Breadvan' from Velo & Tim Leighton
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gh87ht6vm0lkb6j/ferrari_250gt_swb_breadvan_beta_3+corrected.7z/file
View attachment 1415860View attachment 1415862
i forgorthere's no difference between two helmet skins
Excellent, Merci beaucoup...Hello
Joux verte is online!
Joux Verte 2020-2024
I posted an upload (1.1) to correct the arrival timing error in the 2024 SS1 layout and also I removed the slowdown of cars on gravel patches and roadsides. Be careful in one place a cut is detected. I don't have the solution without going back...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1415731
Hello Thanks! Yes, it's a mistake with files just before uploading. I put now a update to correct this!Great job!
PD: I've just been testing the second stage ( 2024 12km) and when you reach the finish line the time keeps counting, and in rally mode it shows that you're still halfway through the stage
Great track, great job, thanks a lot!Hello
Joux verte is online!
Joux Verte 2020-2024
I posted an upload (1.1) to correct the arrival timing error in the 2024 SS1 layout and also I removed the slowdown of cars on gravel patches and roadsides. Be careful in one place a cut is detected. I don't have the solution without going back...www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1415731
it's times like these I wished CSP had an option to raise and lower the steering wheel...Released : Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG GT (Fictional Racecar)
Author:F302
3D Model Car: The Crew2
Texture Update : F302 (rework)
Skins: F302 (Template incl)
3d work: F302
Bodymapping: F302
hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on 0.2.5-preview1
PP filer _PURELIFEEVO
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager
![]()
70.19 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
View attachment 1415749
Straight from the @Breathe list, then it looks like another guy is using your name. Both tracks btw are clearly to see from the same source. Maybe @weikangcai and @gunnar333 could explain more. So strange the link in the UI from #2 is talking about the sachsenring1967I only made this version. But there is another crappy done version out there I know.
Good evening everyone please excuse my post, do any of you have news of Bazza's mod WSC69-71? Thanks to anyone who can be of any help to me.
Not the 69-71 stuff, that's a bit further out. Next updates will be some more 65-67 stuff, both prototypes and GTs.Its coming soon.... very soon if what Pasta have said is true.
Its encrypted.Hello, please tell me how to solve this problem
3,146 hours logged during that period. Despite having access to pretty much every car and track that ever existed, I still try not to think of all the time I wasted when I wasn't driving F40s around Silverstone.From an article in OverTake today, Assetto Corsa is 10 years old today: Happy Birthday AC.
I think you need to go to: assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\rss\rss_gtm_protech_p92_f6\... RSS Protech headlight issue
Are you looking in-game or via the Showroom (using CSP) ?I have a wee problem...I hid the license plate of Kunos 33 Stradale.But,it looks like there is a shadow behind where it used to be.
[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = GEO_EXT_Plate
IS_RENDERABLE = 0
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
CAST_SHADOWS = 0
I dont think its actually a shadow...looks more like what a vao patch might make but deleting the patch did nothing.
Its not the AO because the Skin AO has a Panchos sticker there.(mmmmmm Panchos yum)
I tried transparent txDiffuse and txNormal textures.No change.
Help please.
View attachment 1416062
Thanks for the reply,I think you need to go to: assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\rss\rss_gtm_protech_p92_f6\
A friend of mine has created one.
No issues on my endWith W10 support ending soon, I guess it's almost time to bite the bullet and upgrade to W11. Did anyone run into any issues with AC after upgrading themselves. I've done the upgrade many times before on other systems without much fuss, but this is my racing rig. The most important PC I own.I just want to be sure it won't cause issues with AC or more importantly, AC performance.
I'm actually thinking of skipping it since the PC I race on is only used for gaming so i'm not concerned about security. If someone wants to steal my race results, be my guest.
Never fix what isn’t broken.With W10 support ending soon, I guess it's almost time to bite the bullet and upgrade to W11. Did anyone run into any issues with AC after upgrading themselves. I've done the upgrade many times before on other systems without much fuss, but this is my racing rig. The most important PC I own.I just want to be sure it won't cause issues with AC or more importantly, AC performance.
I'm actually thinking of skipping it since the PC I race on is only used for gaming so i'm not concerned about security. If someone wants to steal my race results, be my guest.
W11 user since day one and never had any compatibility trouble whatsoeverWith W10 support ending soon, I guess it's almost time to bite the bullet and upgrade to W11. Did anyone run into any issues with AC after upgrading themselves. I've done the upgrade many times before on other systems without much fuss, but this is my racing rig. The most important PC I own.I just want to be sure it won't cause issues with AC or more importantly, AC performance.
I'm actually thinking of skipping it since the PC I race on is only used for gaming so i'm not concerned about security. If someone wants to steal my race results, be my guest.
You can replaceThanks for the reply,
The only set of files I have found there, which could be relevant to my issue, are in the "headlights_colors" folder. These are for the coloured lights in picture 2, from my previous post, those activated with "Extra option E".
Below is the content of one of the files, I'm guessing the ext_config of a livery picks one of the files to give colour to the headlights.
I was looking for the .ini files for the headlights controlled with "extra option E", so I'm glad I found them ^^. The ones with input "extra option D" were in the ext_config file of the car (in content/cars)
Could I replace the lines with " Input= Extra_E:" with something else? So instead of the game waiting for an input, it would activate the lights automatically.
INPUT = EXTRA_E with INPUT = RPM, this way the lights will turn on automatically when the engine is running. You can control at what RPMs it will turn on by changing INPUT_THRESHOLD value, but the default 0.1 is fine for your purpose.EXTRA_E and EXTRA_D with LIGHT or HIGHBEAM, so that extra lights are automatically activated together with the headlights/high beams respectively instead of being on all the time, if you prefer this.Thank you jac0! That gave me the info I needed to figure it out.Turns out it WAS the AO.It just has a weird layout there and the generated AO was dark there.(the one in the kn5 is not) jeeeez NJWAre you looking in-game or via the Showroom (using CSP) ?
I don't see any residual leftovers when hiding the plate, if I look via Showroom (uses CSP) ,
View attachment 1416122View attachment 1416123
Download (for this skin - in ext_config.ini in the skin folder you can turn on the chameleon paint if you want - and change the colors)
in CM Showroom (which does not use CSP , even with a transparent DDS texture file , there would be something left over indeed:
View attachment 1416120