Hi guys, i'm in the process of creating a car mod (i'm quite noob).
Managed to bring the car into the game from Blender, and materials done on ksEditor. Everything was fine. Now I wanted to bring back the car into Blender to do some last 3D tweaks, and here, the problem i'm facing now (and i've never seen this) is that when I try and Unpack KN5 LOD from CM Showroom, the FBX file generated has one part missing.
Not invisible or missplaced, it's just gone. The mesh is not there, neither the material that was atteched to it (the mesh in question is the undercarriage of the car, which was just a black shaded texture). The car itself in the game and showrooms it's fine, the undercarriage is there, but as soon as the FBX is unpacked, it's not there anymore, neither ksEditor or Blender.
I would gladly appreciante some help with this because it's driving me crazy, I never thought something like this could happen.
Thanks in advance sirs!