Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,773 comments
  • 52,008,777 views
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
 
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.

They were mentioning Osterreichring/Zeltweg/Spielberg above (the actual track, not the airfield!), that one could really do with some AI love (and if RacinJoe is looking for a texture project...) - problem is, not sure which is the better one.
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
Oh boy do i have some work for you.

As @Rodger Davies said, the Oesterring..Orenchoestrobering? Ostruchburger.... the goberstreich... the "Spielberg historic" 74/77 & 79 need a huge boost.

I will DM you with a bunch of atrocities i really wish were updated
 
Last edited:
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
You,amigo,have opened a can of worms. :lol: Jerez 1994 (F1-S-R (ASR), AC converted by shin956)( https://www.patreon.com/posts/120189431 ) has really poor AI.(1st place in 1 lap starting from last )(I havnt yet searched to see if it already has been done)
 
Last edited:
Suggestion for your next conversion. 1990's Phoenix with the red/white walls and the Goodyear bridge.
If you can find me a version of the track that isn't encrypted and drop it at my feet I'll consider it. It's like my white whale.

Also what if instead I dropped a better version of PPIR than the current one available. Orrrrrr a better version of surfers 08 than is out there....
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
Lindsey Graham GIF by GIPHY News
 
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.

Yes.

Caesars Palace 1982 needs one. We tried to improve it with a friend but apparently we suck. The ai is slow and also the cars will crash in the last corner before the starting line when they attempt an overtake and chose the line way too close to the barrier on the left.


We improved it a bit not enough. The only full grid is SD 1982 and the problem occurs with those cars. Since it's a pay mod I can't share it here but if you PM me I can tell you where you can find the cars.
 
Here is the link to
LIGIER JS7 - JS9
RENAULT RS01

the Ligier JS7 (1977 - some skins from 1977 and 1978)
Ligier JS9 (Monaco)
Ligier JS9 (Spain >>)
Ligier JS9 (Germany >>)
Renault RS01

I tested the cars in Kyalami 1976 (comparing them with the times of the McLaren M26 and Tyrrell 008).
At first they were good, all turning similar lap times with (soft tires).
 

Attachments

  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 36
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 33
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 25
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 24
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    10 KB · Views: 25
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 29
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 29
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 31
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 31
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    25 KB · Views: 30
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 28
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 27
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    36 KB · Views: 32
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 29
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 25
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 35
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 35
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 43
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
  • preview1.jpg
    preview1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
I really enjoy doing fastlanes for AC, so does anyone currently need a fastlane for a wip modtrack or does anyone have a track with bad AI that they want to be fixed? PM me and I will make it. I am always looking for a track to do.
Here's a challenge that's off the beaten path, semi-modern, and too much of a pain in the ass for me to have more than an initial look at:

GRID's Detroit Street Circuit (by ACU, upd. by DaBaeda v.1.1):

ACU Detroit Street Circuit

bgr04.jpg


Fictionalized, with some real-life elements of the original circuit. One of GRID 2008's best tracks. The AI is fairly safe here in the AC version, but deathly slow. Would love a working AI here - but as it's a track full of treachery, a robust AI_Hints file is advised.
 
Last edited:
BCRC mods: has anyone tried them? opinion?
Almost everybody when it comes to the Australian Supercars says to go with the V8SCORSA cars over BCRC but I love THE BCRC supercars because they are easier to drive and I'm not trying to be a hero showing off for anyone so I choose easy. :lol: There is accusations online of them stealing from someone else but it seems to be argued that they didn't and honestly I do not know.
 
BCRC mods: has anyone tried them? opinion?
I paid for one month patreon. they are ok, but far from great. The gen3 supercars feel too easy to drive, and the liveries are not of the quality that is on free mods like pastas liveries in the wsc mods. The guy is even now charging for individual liveries which is a complete joke. B grade mods for a fee are not optimal for AC in 2025. The other paid patreon group https://www.patreon.com/c/assettomodsdatabase has become a complete joke also, they keep releasing cars with the same engine sounds and sloppy physics, though the v8 supercar mods are mostly quite good... but they are asking $24.50au per month to access a lot of their stuff... complete joke. Dont worry if you cant pay for the mods, you are not missing out on much.
 
re Phoenix 1991

I have converted a version of this, but the quality of the sources is quite bad.
I dont think it will see the light of day, but who knows.
 
BCRC mods: has anyone tried them? opinion?
Vast majority of BCRC track upgrades are in fact downgrades. Fantasy objects, misaligned textures, etc. He uses someone's work and not credit real authors (eg. Neil case). His cars follow the rule. He jumped on australian racing bandwagon and is making money as there is a lot of people interested even in medicore mods. His v8 Supercars are not worst but far from being decent. Cocpits are not in line with real life, cars don't feel like they have excessive power. They are too easy to drive. The only good thing is that their performance is similar to real life counterparts. For now its best to use v8corsa which are miles better. And as written already in February AMMT should release real current gen v8. Models look fantastic. Hope physics will be on par with great visuals.
 
Bahrain F1 2004-2008 v1.01

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_fn_bahrain_16-0-125-16-57-8.jpg

Add-on to recreate the Bahrain F1 2004-2008.
Add a new layout.

The reason for the 2004-2008 period is that the road surface has been painted since 2009.

-CSP required

How to install:
Drag and drop into the folder name: fn_bahrain

Credits & Thanks;
Bahrain v1.0.1 by Fenryr

Add-on by @shi (shin956)
The billboard texture base is taken from Bahrain (F1C, CTDP's rFactor version base) by dmarques.
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Added physics_alt.kn5.
Updated surfaces.ini.
Updated ext_config.ini for each layout. ([DIRT] section)
- Thanks M1GHTYM4VS for the suggestion.
 
Last edited:
Is there anyone here who keeps track of which racing series is complete (skins), perhaps using an Excel file? e.g. Imsa
 
24H
Is there anyone here who keeps track of which racing series is complete (skins), perhaps using an Excel file? e.g. Imsa
i think champion joe once shared a youtube video with excel files, but not for complete series, just tracks if I remeber right.
 
BCRC mods: has anyone tried them? opinion?
His content is mediocre at best, Most of the time they are straight downgrades.

A lot of his older content was just re-using all the 3D models from Bazza's touring car pack just slapping an widebody on it and a "crazy" wing and calling it a day.

His Gen 3 supercars are awful, and a guy who has actually driven one in the league i'm in said that the cars are about as realistic as unicorns farting rainbows and pissing pure sugar. so take that for what you will.

He's also charging for terrible liveries for an individual price on his patreon.


In general, Avoid. Wait for AMMT to come out with their Gen 3 cars and use V8Corsa for the older generations.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back