- 1,159

- Italy
This idea suggests me so much solace & bliss, I just wanna cry.Is there anyone here who keeps track of which racing series is complete (skins), perhaps using an Excel file? e.g. Imsa
Last edited:
This idea suggests me so much solace & bliss, I just wanna cry.Is there anyone here who keeps track of which racing series is complete (skins), perhaps using an Excel file? e.g. Imsa
two simple fixesdo you know if is something on data files i can fix or is it a blender ...
That's how it works, isn't there a saying that says "love is blind"?Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. It looks like the result of a Crossfire falling into the sea and it getting mated by a basking shark.
There's also "beer goggles", which I think is what's going on here 🤣That's how it works, isn't there a saying that says "love is blind"?
you mean?There's also "beer goggles", which I think is what's going on here 🤣
Yeah that pack is literally just filled with Velo's mods and Legion converts. Can you just go to Velo's site & Legion's site to find the exact same cars.@Swisss @Twisteddrift @kpcart @macko68 @ninezeroniner @FrustratedUse
Thanks for your opinion. I was interested in the "Historic Masters V3" pack, with Ferrari, Maserati, Aston Martin etc. I will avoid...😅
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only other person who knows that this car exists lmaoDoes anyone know if there is a mod of this beauty? Dodge Copperhead. I loved this car in GT2
View attachment 1423383
Only the 1991 version.Amazing. Is it only going to be the 1991 layout or do you include 1989/1990 too?
Its the other way around tho, this one and the shark (probably papa-shark) made the CrossfireBeauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess. It looks like the result of a Crossfire falling into the sea and it getting mated by a basking shark.
That's right, I thought the same, it's quite difficult for this to materialize, unless there's a nostalgic modder like us.Sometimes I feel like I'm the only other person who knows that this car exists lmao
For nostalgia's sake, also GT2, I've always kept my eyes peeled for this one. It's only been in a few games, and from what I can see, none within the past 25 years. So I'm guessing if someone ever decided to make this one it would have to be modeled from scratch rather than ripped from a more modern game. I'm not holding my breath on it tbh
Do you have a link to their work, I want to have a look at them ?A new group called Australasian Motorsport Modding Team (AMMT) are doing the Gen3 Supercars. They look amazing. Immense level of detail. It's still in WIP and not public yet, but it does look like an exciting project. They used the CAD drawings to build it up.
Wait are you guys talking about the F1 street circuit??? DSkywalker and I were talking about the Oval before it was modified by NASCAR which increases the banking and paved over the grass in the kink in the back straightOnly the 1991 version.








There's this Callaway CorvetteHas anyone made a mod of the Tommy Kaira ZZII LM Edition and/or the Callaway Supernatural GT2?
![]()
![]()
There's this one from BE_ModdingHas anyone made a mod of the Tommy Kaira ZZII LM Edition and/or the Callaway Supernatural GT2?
![]()
![]()


Feel free to give it a try. I'll admit it's not my best effort because there was so much wrong with the track that I only fixed what I could through the config and optional track skins. The textures are the same, but the shader values have been altered. Maybe some day i'll take a stab at fixing the couple of buildings and hay bales that have horrible shadowing.Anyone recalling this track?
It was one of my favorites to race low powered rides. What is really needed is only to lowering the over bright lighting and getting rid of the disgusting 2d grass...Matsugadake - Assetto Corsa Club
Track Matsugadake for Assetto Corsa. Lenght 1.1 kmassettocorsa.club
Wow, it looks really appealing, thanks a lot for the effort, least is already heaps. Cheers!Feel free to give it a try. I'll admit it's not my best effort because there was so much wrong with the track that I only fixed what I could through the config and optional track skins. The textures are the same, but the shader values have been altered. Maybe some day i'll take a stab at fixing the couple of buildings and hay bales that have horrible shadowing.
matsugadake_shader changes
Couple of notes:
-- You don't need to use either of the track skins. They just make the grass progressively darker than the adjustments I made with the config. Try the track without either track skin first and if the grass is still too bright, then try enabling one of the skins and see if you prefer it that way.
-- You don't need to use the included vao patch so feel free to delete it.
Before:
View attachment 1423514
After:
View attachment 1423515
Is there anyone here who keeps track of which racing series is complete (skins), perhaps using an Excel file? e.g. Imsa
The GT2 is close enough if you are able to share it and the do you have the link for the GTR-1 Roadcar? I actually asked about that many months ago and didn't realize there was one made.And I made skin in the process ages ago too.
Ismaïl Taha Inspired "Tommy Kaira ZZII-R" Gran Turismo Livery
Just a quick skin of one of BE_Modding's mods. The inspiration of the livery is here: https://bfg-9krc.artstation.com/projects/PAD1y I have plans to do more in the future.www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1423509
As for the corvette:
View attachment 1423510
It does exist. GTR2 Port (forgotten were I got it from), we don't have the LM GT2, only the GT2 from BPR and speaking of Callaways and niche cars, these exist too.
Callaway C15 and the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car. If not mistaken, chemflummi is working on a C15 and should be free. I don't know when it will come out. It's been the works for about months to my knowledge.
View attachment 1423511 View attachment 1423512
No, no, no, you're not getting away, I want to drive the Callaway GT2 as well. Can we have it?And I made skin in the process ages ago too.
Ismaïl Taha Inspired "Tommy Kaira ZZII-R" Gran Turismo Livery
Just a quick skin of one of BE_Modding's mods. The inspiration of the livery is here: https://bfg-9krc.artstation.com/projects/PAD1y I have plans to do more in the future.www.overtake.gg
View attachment 1423509
As for the corvette:
View attachment 1423510
It does exist. GTR2 Port (forgotten were I got it from), we don't have the LM GT2, only the GT2 from BPR and speaking of Callaways and niche cars, these exist too.
Callaway C15 and the Panoz GTR-1 Road Car. If not mistaken, chemflummi is working on a C15 and should be free. I don't know when it will come out. It's been the works for about months to my knowledge.
View attachment 1423511 View attachment 1423512