- 930

- 127.0.0.1
I love the fact that modders are unemployed, and when they get a job it's the end of the world.Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the lowest low in AC's greedy community :
They proposed a "kind-of modified" version for us to see, we responded positive under conditions for release regarding quality for a collab, they refused to collab and now... download is through paywall ?
Like...Do I need to pay to see the modifications they did on my own model ?
![]()
it's written on the release of every model I made : "Car is free and unencrypted and shall remain as such".
Is reading THAT hard ?
The good news is : I'm busy working now, and I have the best possible job interview on Tuesday, if it works I will definitely not have time to mod anymore, so I will not care anymore. I will still try to find the time to finish the Frazer-Nash, at least, but I barely started on the Bristol, so don't expect too much...
So lads : see ya!
And remember : be kind, open-minded, leave them free and un-encrypted.
I shall tell macron not to work too hard to reduce unemployement, we still need people in the moddin community.
"Is reading THAT hard ?"
Oh they read correctly, not just with the same words, something along the line of "Hey my car is free meaning I have no money to hire an attorney to sue ur *ss if you decide to pick elements of my car that I did not encrypt for you to easily unpack"
Ofc they would refuse the collab, why should they 50-50 the credit section and make the car free when you can just put it in patreon.
People abuse the good nature of mods and pick on individuals mostly because they know they don't risk much.
It feels like encrypting is a necessity now, although i'm not a fan of this option at all (which i why i don't use it on the 2008 mod), I still understand why people would use it today