- 503

- Germany
your settingsfor some reason, linking to my post didn’t work, so please check post 141715 on page 9724 to see what I am getting
csp preview
your settingsfor some reason, linking to my post didn’t work, so please check post 141715 on page 9724 to see what I am getting
Where was this car? I'm looking for it.
Sorry if links are not allowed.
It's from the TomSim Discord
Spyker GT2
Of course yes. The compression is not a "physical change of the size", but a local compression. By moving the same file from a disk to another, the compression will be removed. The only way you have is to move blocks of the files, compress them (maybe use an external tool like CompactGUI instead CM ones) and then repeat for all the remain "chunks" until you moved all the files back in place.Moved AC using Steam from my 500GB int NVME to ext 1TB NVME, while updating to Win11. During that process ~370GB (compressed with CM) content folder expanded to 700+GB. How do I put the genie back in the bottle? If compress again with CM, Steam will uncompress with the move back to the 500GB and won't fit?
I followed the link given https://www.patreon.com/posts/datsun-2000-1968-123952847 and downloaded the mod. Opening the mod I found that the original credits on the ui remain unchanged. On the patron page it is noted that the model is Revamped from an Overtake/RaceDepartment Model. I don't know the people at Australian Big Bangers beyond exchanging a few texts and doing the data for some of their Group E mods (basically pre 1971 showroom stock). But they have spent thousands of dollars bringing hundreds of cars to assetto corsa for free. Download the mod give it a go and let me know what you think of the physics. They are modified from the original but mostly mine.I love the fact that modders are unemployed, and when they get a job it's the end of the world.
I shall tell macron not to work too hard to reduce unemployement, we still need people in the moddin community.
"Is reading THAT hard ?"
Oh they read correctly, not just with the same words, something along the line of "Hey my car is free meaning I have no money to hire an attorney to sue ur *ss if you decide to pick elements of my car that I did not encrypt for you to easily unpack"
Ofc they would refuse the collab, why should they 50-50 the credit section and make the car free when you can just put it in patreon.
People abuse the good nature of mods and pick on individuals mostly because they know they don't risk much.
It feels like encrypting is a necessity now, although i'm not a fan of this option at all (which i why i don't use it on the 2008 mod), I still understand why people would use it today
Torque reaction is everywhere IRL, and I don't know how it's implemented in AC, but...Question:
Suspension ini
VERSION=4
TORQUE_REACTION=-0.3
ATTACH_REL_POS=0.75
LEAF_SPRING_LAT_K=200000
Anyone know how to use the TORQUE_REACTION=-0.3
I'm guessing the negative means Anticlockwise but is that along the longitudinal or transverse axis and is the direction looking from the front or back, left or right
I followed the link given https://www.patreon.com/posts/datsun-2000-1968-123952847 and downloaded the mod. Opening the mod I found that the original credits on the ui remain unchanged. On the patron page it is noted that the model is Revamped from an Overtake/RaceDepartment Model. I don't know the people at Australian Big Bangers beyond exchanging a few texts and doing the data for some of their Group E mods (basically pre 1971 showroom stock). But they have spent thousands of dollars bringing hundreds of cars to assetto corsa for free. Download the mod give it a go and let me know what you think of the physics. They are modified from the original but mostly mine.
Question:
Suspension ini
VERSION=4
TORQUE_REACTION=-0.3
ATTACH_REL_POS=0.75
LEAF_SPRING_LAT_K=200000
Anyone know how to use the TORQUE_REACTION=-0.3
I'm guessing the negative means Anticlockwise but is that along the longitudinal or transverse axis and is the direction looking from the front or back, left or right
I can't answer for them, could be just getting used to Patron, I don't know. What about the Mod have you tried it?The patreon post got set to public access instead of paid access only after I sent them a message urging them to make it available for free. The main problem we had with it was that they turned it into a paywalled mod. Earning money off of the back of other modders (who do this stuff in their free time and release content for free no less!) is in my opinion completely unacceptable.
In fact I think we are all lucky here to have a perico lospa in our lives. GTPlanet Admin, can we have a statue of him on the forum homepage? Thanks 😂
Has anyone go a working link for this track? I'm getting an Secure Connection Failed error right at the end of the download.Nice work Mascot, shin956, Nukedrop, mteam. You really brought this back to life. Thanks!
P.S. Sorry mods. I didn't expect I would inadvertently end up with two posts in a row.
Torque reaction is everywhere IRL, and I don't know how it's implemented in AC, but...
A good learning strategy might be to make it un-realistically large and see what it does.
Outside F5 cam and give it some gas from rest. Body twist = longditudinal, rear axle hop= circular around axle axis?
Maybe figure it out that way?
I can feel ya´ I come everyday here, but the place changed, since there is no more Audi A4 daily updates ...It's been a while since I last came here.
It seems really lively here.
Not in a good way.
Thank you so much for the amazing work!F1 2025 Crew Textures OUT NOW!
Have fun!
JV82
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/f1-2025-crew-textures.7079/
who dared to wake me up?I can feel ya´ I come everyday here, but the place changed, since there is no more Audi A4 daily updates ...![]()
yeah one of the doors looks a bit weird.Anybody know what causes this dark patch on 1 door?, other side is all good.
View attachment 1435781
I've seen this before where the shaders for the doors are different from the rest of the body. Assuming its not encrypted this should be fixable by editing the shader values in the cm showroom. Just compare and duplicate the values for the rest of the body to the doors and you should have them looking the same.Anybody know what causes this dark patch on 1 door?, other side is all good.
View attachment 1435781
Thanks for the reply thats a good idea i didn't think of that however i have just checked and they are both the same values under the same material name.I've seen this before where the shaders for the doors are different from the rest of the body. Assuming its not encrypted this should be fixable by editing the shader values in the cm showroom. Just compare and duplicate the values for the rest of the body to the doors and you should have them looking the same.
Is avaliable for download?
Check the template, it's likely mapping issues.Thanks for the reply thats a good idea i didn't think of that however i have just checked and they are both the same values under the same material name.
thanks for the reply by that do you mean the AO?. Sorry probably a daft question but i'm tired thats my excuse.Check the template, it's likely mapping issues.
View attachment 1067158
*dedicated to @FileMissing, who's slowly recovering from his illness. We miss you! Stay strong and come back soon, man. 🙂
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 2015 ACC V1.1
download
CHANGELOG: BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT3 2015 ACC, SPRINT/ENDURANCE
V1.1 PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
— split car body with metal detail and carbon detail
— tweaked internal and external carbon fibre shader values
— tweaked tyres shader values
— updated sound to v1.3
— added first pass of refracting lights code (thanks _flyingsaucer for the initial test and tips)
— tweaked brake lights for night racing
— tweaked LR_COCKPIT shader values in LODs
— tweaked Banner shader on LODB and C
— tweaked steering wheel texture
— alcantara texture now saved as BC7
— tweaked Numberplate emissive value
— updated Led Panel class and color for each skin
— updated Parker skin #32 (2 versions)
— tweaked skins textures and alpha channel
— tweaked Pirelli and Yokohama tyres texture
— added missing numberplates on front hood in some WorldGT skins
— tweaked rain light emissive and blinking duration
— tweaked numberplate emissive value
JAGUAR G3 EMIL FREY ACC V1.2
download
CHANGELOG:
V1.2
— split car body with metal detail and carbon detail
— tweaked internal and external carbon fibre shader values
— tweaked tyres shader values
— added first pass of refracting lights code (thanks _flyingsaucer for the initial test and tips)
— fixed wrong EXT_Grid1 texture
— fixed external light strip shader
— tweaked lights materials PBR
— tweaked lights emissive values
— tweaked Numberplate emissive value
— tweaked steering wheel, tyres and some other textures
— changed some textures compression to BC7
— preseason skin matte finish
— tweaked some shader values
— updated Led Panel class and color for each skin
— tweaked LODB/C/D emissive glass dirt values
— added numberplate and race class sticker on the front hood
— added custom preview cars
— tweaked rain light emissive and blinking duration
— tweaked numberplate emissive value
PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
View attachment 1067160
HONDA NSX GT3 2016 ACC V1.9 | EVO 2019 ACC V1.5
download
CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3, SPRINT/ENDURANCE
V1.9 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
— split car body with metal detail and carbon detail
— tweaked internal and external carbon fibre shader values
— tweaked tyres shader values
— tweaked skins textures and alpha channel
— tweaked Pirelli tyres texture
— tweaked steering wheel texture
— alcantara texture now saved as BC7
— tweaked Numberplate emissive value
— tweaked LOD E
— fixed LOD E inverted UV mapped areas
— tweaked NSX endurance skin #11 with MODEL_REPLACEMENT code
— added first pass of refracting lights code on reverse lights (thanks _flyingsaucer for the initial test and tips)
— tweaked rain light and hazard lights blinking duration
— tweaked headlights shader values and texture
— tweaked numberplates emissive values
CHANGELOG: HONDA NSX GT3 EVO, SPRINT/ENDURANCE
V1.5 **PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
— split car body with metal detail and carbon detail
— tweaked internal and external carbon fibre shader values
— tweaked tyres shader values
— tweaked skins textures and alpha channel
— added Alphatauri, Arta, RJN Paul Ricard 24h skins
— tweaked Pirelli tyres texture
— tweaked steering wheel texture
— alcantara texture now saved as BC7
— tweaked Numberplate emissive value
— tweaked LOD E
— fixed LOD E inverted UV mapped areas
— added new IMSA numberplace at the center of the doors (honda_nsx_gt3_evo_endurance_IMSA2_acc.kn5)
— added new preview IMSA car
— added first pass of refracting lights code on reverse lights (thanks _flyingsaucer for the initial test and tips)
— tweaked rain light and hazard lights blinking duration
— tweaked headlights shader values and texture
— tweaked numberplates emissive values
PLEASE DELETE THE OLD CAR FOLDER!
p.s.
I could have released the cars one month earlier, but an issue with CSP 1.74 (on Bentley sprint) and some work at home with the inability to use my PC, made me delay the upload. Now with CSP 1.75 things seem fine, so here it is the whole package. Enjoy! ☺️