- 2

- Germany
Thank you in advance, @MS6Driver !Will take a look tomorrow if I can find and upload the original car. I just have a slightly modified one
Thank you in advance, @MS6Driver !Will take a look tomorrow if I can find and upload the original car. I just have a slightly modified one
Thankyou very much, i cannot believe you found that kosei emblem/badge!, i searched for ****ing hours and found nothing 😂 to the point i wanted to chuck my pc out the window because i know what the logo said but just could not find it, this is truly frustrating as its not something i would want to make eiter so fair play for finding it thankyou very much againOh fun, I love a logo hunt! This one is tricky, but I've found the logo on the back of the car on their website. Not great quality, but might get you started:
You can also find it using the Wayback Machine from the internet archive, on their 2001 Japanese website: https://web.archive.org/web/20001002012848im_/http://www.koseijp.co.jp/image/lopen1.gif
Maybe you can find the other related Kosei logo's aswell if you keep looking in the archive, there are hundreds of snapshots of their website throughout the years: https://web.archive.org/web/20060819153133/http://www.koseijp.co.jp/engfl/EN_top.htm
Nice work on the skins by the way!
Thanks shi, i was kind of waiting for you to pop up with some answers on the japanese characters as i knew you would be the person for it, excellent work mate!I replied because I had a similar problem with an AI line I used to have when I didn't run two laps.
I created an AI line today with 0.2.12-preview1 on the other Track, no problem.
I like the touring car skins you are creating!
和田久
(Wadakyu or WadaQ)
View attachment 1463240
カシムラ
(Kashimura)
View attachment 1463241
Could not find the sticker on the back...
Ford Focus junior cup skins
to install: drag and drop or install manually 4k only with AO only 10 other skins i made for the same car: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/ford-focus-uk-junior-cup-x-10-skins-car-link-included.6968/www.gtplanet.net
View attachment 1463219View attachment 1463220
While i am here i am looking for these logo's/writing. If anyone can find these for me i will do this skin (the kosei logo i have looked for and cannot find) the rest are japanese characters i have no chance of finding that as far as i know i do not understand any japanese at all
i took inspiration from this skin on the focus and want to do the real thing this week if i can
the sticker at the back says "kosei wheeling".
View attachment 1463221
Thank you for this!Top Gear Dunsfold (FM7) - v1.01
View attachment 1462643View attachment 1462644View attachment 1462645
Description:
This is a representation of the Top Gear test track at Dunsfold, UK as it is circa 2024+
It is still used today, for driver experiences, filming, etc and as a private track.
This virtual version brings not only the classic figure eight hotlap, but also a layout to race on the eight (beware chaos!),
as well a 3.6km layout using the full runway (thats a 1.5km flat run kiddos). and a few more!
Layouts:
- Hotlap classsic solo 1pit + hotlap start (practice or hotlap only)
- Top Race is the classic figure of eight for solo and multiplayer (beware of extreme head-on chaos in longer races)
- Top Loop is a new layout that continues straight after turn 1
- Top Speed is new using the full length runway (also in reverse and great supercar fun)
Features:
- Classic Hotlap for solo runs
- 4 Layouts complete with AI and 13 to 20 gridspots depending on layout
- 5 cameras per layout
- RainFX, GrassFX, lighting, etc = CSP is required
Credits:
- Original model by Turn10, converted to Assetto Corsa by @RMi_wood
- skids, groove and other help by @leBluem
- road PBR texture by @tyrone/Nukedrop
- objects and AI for Top Race layout by @mteam
- beta testing by those above and @shi and @macko68
:: DOWNLOAD ::
Thankyou, i needed a picture of that side aswellView attachment 1463273 Best i can find of it. Might be at least re-creatable found it here
More here, and keep it fav'd, it was my most useful site when I was doing the procar skins ! https://www.supertouringregister.com/driver/1453/Thankyou, i needed a picture of that side aswell
yeh i have just been flicking through there funnily enough, thankyou for the info waffle!More here, and keep it fav'd, it was my most useful site when I was doing the procar skins ! https://www.supertouringregister.com/driver/1453/
i remember this also and we are currently doing some stuff fpr it. stay tuned folks.Original Mod (copy over the data folder), in your skin folder are more skins then the original
![]()
52.99 MB file on MEGA
mega.nz
I see and remember LoreLord converted this one, his free Patreon page is no more and he had posted not anymore since 2024
Yup also have same issue, I commented on your resource I think with it when it happened (june 10)Was giving these audio changes a spin, and I've found out that my AI on Magnificent Park now has a problem - the AI brakes in the middle of the back straight for no reason.
The only thing I've changed is the CSP version since I've worked on this (0.2.8preview, now 0.2.11preview). With the AI app open, everything looks just fine - there's no crossing of sidelines or anything out of the ordinary. Disabling the New AI Behavior extension does nothing.
Has someone else ran into this issue before? On this CSP or otherwise? I'd prefer not to have to roll back to test.
Give my AI a spin (click on my username and then Resources) if you'd like. Obviously, I didn't just brake in the middle of a long straight on my AI line lap - so something must have been broken in the background.
Replied to you on that thread, thanks for the heads up.Yup also have same issue, I commented on your resource I think with it when it happened (june 10)
Yes same here. Only go to about a 20 grid now else get reduced performance that I didn’t use to see 😞.I also noticed a drop in performance with large grids of AI cars with recent CSP builds. Maybe the newer AI features are overloading the CPU? Or memory leaks?Very annoying, whatever the cause.
I did some testing with your AI files for the Magnificent Park - International layout with the same cars you used and I have no stopping cars in the middle of the back straight at all. I've tested with RACE and WEEKEND mode. I'm using CSP 0.2.12-preview1.yes, sorry, forgot to mention. tried with the URD Oreca, the RSS NSX, and the Kunos Porsche Cup car.
All three of them were test cars when I made the AI (with the Oreca being the feature car), and worked fine. All three of them now slam on the brakes in the middle of the back straight. Must be a backend issue.
There's so much nonsense with AIs and CSP. I remember not too long ago, there were multiple versions in a row where it was Russian Roulette as to whether the AI would get off the line at all...
I suppose I'll report it on the CSP Discord.
What happens if you turn off New AI Behaviour module?I did some testing with your AI files for the Magnificent Park - International layout with the same cars you used and I have no stopping cars in the middle of the back straight at all. I've tested with RACE and WEEKEND mode. I'm using CSP 0.2.12-preview1.
I don't use the additional AI files (*_payloads.bin, pit_lane_with_grid.ai) created by CSP and always delete them in the AI folders. if they exist.
Here are my settings for "New AI behaviour":
View attachment 1463333
What kind of maniac are you?!! ALL WHITE CONTENT MANAGER!!!I did some testing with your AI files for the Magnificent Park - International layout with the same cars you used and I have no stopping cars in the middle of the back straight at all. I've tested with RACE and WEEKEND mode. I'm using CSP 0.2.12-preview1.
I don't use the additional AI files (*_payloads.bin, pit_lane_with_grid.ai) created by CSP and always delete them in the AI folders. if they exist.
Here are my settings for "New AI behaviour":
View attachment 1463333
Hi, is it possible you can share the preview that you use? It's quite goodFord Focus junior cup skins
to install: drag and drop or install manually 4k only with AO only 10 other skins i made for the same car: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/downloads/ford-focus-uk-junior-cup-x-10-skins-car-link-included.6968/www.gtplanet.net
View attachment 1463219View attachment 1463220
While i am here i am looking for these logo's/writing. If anyone can find these for me i will do this skin (the kosei logo i have looked for and cannot find) the rest are japanese characters i have no chance of finding that as far as i know i do not understand any japanese at all
i took inspiration from this skin on the focus and want to do the real thing this week if i can
the sticker at the back says "kosei wheeling".
View attachment 1463221
Interesting. Any idea what those files do?I did some testing with your AI files for the Magnificent Park - International layout with the same cars you used and I have no stopping cars in the middle of the back straight at all. I've tested with RACE and WEEKEND mode. I'm using CSP 0.2.12-preview1.
I don't use the additional AI files (*_payloads.bin, pit_lane_with_grid.ai) created by CSP and always delete them in the AI folders. if they exist.
Here are my settings for "New AI behaviour":
View attachment 1463333
If only there was a link for the users ofIf anyone is a fan of the RSS Hyperion NASCAR, I have made an extension for it to deal with how LCS reacts to materials on the car. You can find the file here:
View attachment 1463339
Unfortunately I have neither of these files in my AI folder for the International circuit.I did some testing with your AI files for the Magnificent Park - International layout with the same cars you used and I have no stopping cars in the middle of the back straight at all. I've tested with RACE and WEEKEND mode. I'm using CSP 0.2.12-preview1.
I don't use the additional AI files (*_payloads.bin, pit_lane_with_grid.ai) created by CSP and always delete them in the AI folders. if they exist.
Here are my settings for "New AI behaviour":
View attachment 1463333
The sling chicane Singapore that won't devour my FPS like Pyyer's version ? I'm in
I know it's a PITA, but you have turned off any/all apps like Nuzzi's and/or the rolling start, safety car ilk that mess with the AI?Unfortunately I have neither of these files in my AI folder for the International circuit.
Tested again with these New AI Behavior settings (I already disabled the whole extension completely in the previous test), no change.
I only have his Match Fuel app installed - and it was also installed when I made the AI on 0.2.8.I know it's a PITA, but you have turned off any/all apps like Nuzzi's and/or the rolling start, safety car ilk that mess with the AI?
@gtrNL how did you find the kosei emblem? what was the process you went through? i looked everywhere for this and found nothing even near........
Has anybody ever got this to work for a large number of cars? I set it running overnight only to find that it'd stopped after a short while because it came across a car with a lods.ini issue. Not sure why CM cares about lods when generating a preview from the main kn5, but trying to understand CM or CSP logic is a well-trodden path towards madness. It'd be good if cars that CM doesn't like are simply flagged and skipped, rather than halting the whole process.It's much more easy and less time consuming.
1) Navigate to 'Content', then 'Cars'.
2) Click on any car on the left.
3) Click the tiny arrow next to 'Update Previews' at the bottom of the window, then click 'Options'.
4) Select the new preview you'd like to use at the bottom of the preference window, then click the 'Update Selected Skin (without confirmation)' button (box with a + in it).
This tells Content Manager that this is the default skin to use.
5) Quit the preview, and select all cars in the left list (click one, then CTRL+A).
6) Click the drop-down at the bottom and select Look > Update Previews.
7) Click 'Update XXX cars' when you're ready. This may take a few hours depending on the number of cars.
Or
1) Go to 'Content', then 'tools'.
2) Click 'Launch' button of the 'Update previews' tool
3) Click 'Autoselect' button at the bottom
4) Click 'Update Previews' at the bottom of the window
View attachment 1462359
Hello yeh sure i have not done this before so i may have done it wrong: https://acstuff.club/s/QfNJHi, is it possible you can share the preview that you use? It's quite good
thankyou for the explanationMost welcome!
Developer tools in your browser and the Wayback Machine (especially when I suspect something is an old logo of the company) are my best friends.
Right clicking a website (usually the /about page) and diving into the 'inspect'/'developer tools'/whatever your browser calls it and rummaging through the html and 'sources' finds you all kind of images that are not necessarily visible on the website, but are uploaded should they be needed.
Digging through social media accounts (of the teams) also works, they usually love to spam the sponsor logos. The teams' drivers social media is also great, especially posts from the beginning of the season.
I have a request for @Apocalypse211 : could you, pretty please, make a 2008 skin for RT's infinitely better version of Fuji ? MTS' is pure unoptimised **** lol