- 1,159

- Italy
Never mind my observations, I'm reverting to the originalHi dear, I know, I really like a contrasting image between highlights and shadows, but it's not easy to please everyone.
Also because a lot depends on the PP filter each person uses, which is most likely different from mine, where I work on tonemapping, contrast, saturation, and gamma.
Anyway, if I can do something, I'm attaching a modified ext_config file to make the vegetation brighter. Let me know if it's okay with you: https://www.mediafire.com/file/k3mjvfpy3fcokrm/Horsma_bright_ext_config.rar/file
Before:
View attachment 1468494
After:
View attachment 1468495
As for performance, I changed a shadow parameter in that file; it will increase FPS, although it will slightly reduce visual quality.
As for the grass, there are five different types of grass in the track, each with different base textures. It was difficult to make everything uniform, so even though it's dark, I wouldn't touch it, otherwise the color would be lost.
Let me know![]()
@Masscot if that's the Nissan R380 II, it's always doors up. Only car I have that does that.
Last edited: