right click on the cell you want to add the link to. Hit Link and refer to the specific cell in the specific tableUpdate: Added 100+ liveries since last post. Added an sheet to show what was added each date, You still need to find it in the sheets as i have absolutely no clue how to direct link people to what was added.
Link
While I appreciate the effort and zeal for AI making, Parri, the resident AI master, has already done an excellent Sebring rework.
Sebring International Raceway faster AI
Faster AI for the Sebring International Raceway raceday layout by RT. You can download the FULL TRACK HERE. Fast line + boundaries + hints for the raceday layout. Keep in mind it was recorded with sport cars in mind, stiffer formula cars...www.overtake.gg
He is generally considered the gold standard for AI reworks at the moment - and hopefully what Ilja and co. are testing on with the new AI behavior.
He has a wonderful starter's guide to writing AI lines, here:
AC fast AI Line guide
This is a mini guide on track AI improving, based on knowledge gained by trial and error and some headaches. (The downloadable PDF file has the same info as this post). Here goes a quick tutorial on Assetto Corsa AI line recording and...www.overtake.gg
And finally, please consider having a look at Breathe's list to make sure an AI line hasn't already been made for a target track by a trusted source:
Look on the right hand side, past the "kn5 date" - there will be a set of icons that link to extensions for the track. AI reworks will be in that list.
Trusted high quality AI rework authors (off the top of my head, apologies if I miss anyone):
Parrilla, Thockard, myself (X90), IMEAN, mk-sg (a bit track dependent), Rainmaker (always safe and high quality, sometimes lacking speed), KevinK2 (same as Rainmaker), JocelynTurmel. I'll update this if I missed one or two, I'm sure I have forgotten someone.
If there's an AI rework mod from one of these authors in Breathe's extension section, give it a download. There's a high chance it's fit for solo racing.
I don't bring this up to chastise - I'm glad someone else is doing AIs! It's just that the AC library is so vast - and so many tracks need reworking - that it's a shame to waste work on duplicates of high-quality work already completed.
(I myself have a half-dozen projects on "hiatus" due to the latest CSP preview 0.2.12 breaking my AI line creation, and I don't feel like downgrading).
Hopefully this should get you on your way. Cheers for your efforts.
Issue with the encryption crystals should be fixed now!Hello!
View attachment 1483696
First LMP1 pack of the TomSim cars. All cars received some updates and some new not yet released cars in there as well.
Included cars:
The rest will follow later
- 2007 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
- 2009 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP (LM, LMS and Pescarolo spec)
- 2009 Audi R15 TDi (Sebring spec and Le Mans/Petit Le Mans spec)
- 2009 Aston Martin DBR1-2
- 2010 Audi R15 TDI+ (ALMS/LMS and Le Mans spec)
- 2010 Oreca 01
- 2010 Lola B09/60 (LMS and LM Spec)
- 2010 Lola B10/60 (LMS and LM Spec)
- 2011 Aston Martin AMR-One
- 2014 Ford Riley Daytona Prototype
I know Simdreams did 2009 as well, I actually thought it wasn't bad. But again, limited amount of people. Your list of hybrids is true, and again for WEC and GT3 cars, where you can add further names to that list.I mean if we compare it seriously.
For the V8 era, there's like only me. Forbys did 2009 season, and ACFL did 2006.
Every season has like one season pack. by one modder.
Hybrids formula? There's each year simdream, Deploy, Spmod, ACFL, SQuz, VRC, RSS. 5 season mods, and 2 individual cars. Yet they keep making formula alpha. This is definitely "flooded".
It's a lot easier to say that it's my fault that their cars don't work rather than acknowledging that older formula car isn't a business. In fact they came in Assetto Corsa and tried to turn a modding scene which has historically always been about enthusiast doing stuff for free into a business and they complain that the legacy modding is still there.
Now their F1 0.8 Bmw sauber won't ever see the light because it would compete with check notes Vrc 2007 cars and my 2008 mod which isn't a rip. So there's not even a rip in the equation.
The AI issue with pit exits has been fixed, and the updated version is now re-uploaded!M08 Autopolis Fast Ai
Hello everyone, this is my second post about Fast Ai on GT Planet.
It's become one of the tracks I frequently drive ever since I first experienced it in GT7 it's a fun circuit.
View attachment 1483251
View attachment 1483252
-> Fast Ai DOWNLOAD LINK <-
Version 1.0 -> Version 1.1 Update Notes
- Fixed AI driving issues in Sector 3 (specifically with cars like the LMP2).
Version 1.1 -> Version 1.2 Update Notes
- Adjusted the racing line in the hairpin sections of Sector 1 and Sector 2.
- Adjustments were made to the AI usage zones in Sector 1, Sector 2, and Sector 3.
- The DANGER value was adjusted to modify AI aggression in Sector 1, Sector 2, and Sector 3.
- Fixed an issue where AI cars would brake abruptly and excessively after the pit exit.
The issues encountered in Sector 3 have now been resolved, and the AI drivers operate more stably and safely than before!
-> Here is the original track. <-
You can find a version on Overtake.gg, but since the most up-to-date version seems to be on Patreon, I've linked to the mod post on Patreon.
The difference in lap times between the standard AI and the Fast AI is as follows.
View attachment 1483255
I used the BMW M4 GT3 2021 from the ACF LFM GT3 Pack when creating the Fast AI.
Please try it out, and if you notice anything unusual, feel free to give me feedback.![]()
We went from "Every release should be celebrated on a decade old simulator" and "I don't understand why people keep bashing RSS cars that's so toxic" when the formula alpha 2025 dropped in a flooded market to "Omg this mak corp 2008 mod is so low quality it has mediocre sound engine and questionable physics. And by the way good overtakes.gg rating means nothing"
I remember when Mak Corp was the mods to have in rFactor. But I'm showing my age now. 👴it's not really the fact that they are dissing my work that bothers me, I really wanted RSS to do a BMW F1 0.8 or a 2006 cars. But I would hope that they would acknowledge the real reason why their RSS 2010 failed. My 2010 mod has a 6k userbase at most, I only reach 20k download through updates. I checked deploy download count and it's triple than mine. And that's with deploy having fierce competition from the guys I mentioned before.
It's not rip who "destroyed the market", the market wasn't even their to begin with. If you want money you do the hot selling cake that justify doing the same cars as everyone else. Because the cake is so huge that anyone can get a piece.
Meanwhile VRC understood that older cars are no market so they release their older formula for free. 2005/2007 were free. Their 90s were free.
The amount of hypocrisy in the discord kills me.
We went from "Every release should be celebrated on a decade old simulator" and "I don't understand why people keep bashing RSS cars that's so toxic" when the formula alpha 2025 dropped in a flooded market to "Omg this mak corp 2008 mod is so low quality it has mediocre sound engine and questionable physics. And by the way good overtakes.gg rating means nothing"
I remember when Mak Corp was the mods to have in rFactor. But I'm showing my age now. 👴
But they all just chase the money now, the passion guys like you would be the ones to do the older cars. There is no money in the older stuff. Which is a surprise given how much of it is lacking.
It's weird- As I said older stuff can be emulated way more accurately to AC. Up until 2003'ish the AC simple qualifying format is accurate. 2003 introduced the stupid single lap QF and then 2006 came that just as stupid "race fuel" system. Then came the Q1, Q2, Q3 format which is actually decent (but can't be done on AC).
Old stuff don't have tyre compound rules, no ERS, no DRS and if you go old enough you don't have a safety car, either.
RSS 1990 and ASR 1991, 1992 and 1993 are probably the best and most accurate F1 mods on AC. You can't beat them on any simulator, imho.RSS 1990 is my personal favorite (as being a Prost fan I love to challenge Senna on the 1990 Ferrari). 1991 Ferrari was a POS.
I made ESPN SpeedWorld TV graphics for that season. That season is 100% enjoyment to play.
What blows my mind is that in 23 years nobody has caught up with Geoff Crammond yet.
True, physics and graphics are dated now but nobody has come close to the AI in either GP3 or GP4. I just wish someone would sit down with him and get that right.I played GP4 just recently and installed a few classic mods to it. What a great game it was. But time has not been very kind to it. That with AC physics and modern graphics would be amazing. I think there would be a market for that kind of moddable pure F1 sim too.
idk about that but Pole Position was the GOAT (am I rite?)What blows my mind is that in 23 years nobody has caught up with Geoff Crammond yet.
idk about that but Pole Position was the GOAT (am I rite?)
View attachment 1483897
Damn straight it was! My first F1 game on the Commodore 64! Ok now I'm really showing my age! 🤣idk about that but Pole Position was the GOAT (am I rite?)
View attachment 1483897
It was better with the joystick, hanging on around the corners. That and Pitstop II, such good games.Ahh... I have played that on MAME... with a mouse. That was a brilliant arcade game. Legendary, even.
Damn straight it was! My first F1 game on the Commodore 64! Ok now I'm really showing my age! 🤣
It was better with the joystick, hanging on around the corners. That and Pitstop II, such good games.
... F1 2013 is my GOAT F1 game...
quietly leaves
It is actually very good. So are 2018 and 2020. 19 and 21 weren't bad,either. 14, 15 were total crap though.
Don't take my word for it. Test them. I guess they're technically abandonwares as it's not possible to buy them anymore.
If not ok to share, moderators can delete. But this link has been there for a while and nobody seems to care.
Do you think you might be able to do something with the AI in Double Zero's Las Venturas Street Circuit? In particular the AI when they pit they do their pitstop get to the end of the pitlane and then just re-appear in their pitbox and out of the race. Its a FANTASTIC circuit - probably my favourite of his. Its better than the F1 circuit for crying out loud!!Sebring International Raceway (Raceday) Fast Ai
This is the third release in my Fast AI series, focused on Sebring International Raceway (Raceday).
View attachment 1483739
The track quality and the existing AI are already excellent, but I felt the AI was a little too slow.
So, I've improved them to be significantly faster! Enjoy the enhanced racing experience!
-> DOWNLOAD LINK <-
Here is the creator's share link.
-> TRACK LINK <-
The differences before and after the Fast AI patch are as follows
View attachment 1483740
The test vehicles I used were the ACF LFM LMP2 and GT3. I found no issues in either single-class or multi-class racing.
Please try it out, and if you find any strange behavior or problems, let me know, and I'll fix it!![]()
I had a C64 too. Pitstop II was amazing two-player game. I think Test Drive I came to C64 too but the machine was a bit too limited for that. I even had "Grand Prix Circuit". That was a harcore F1 simulator. Wow the graphics were awesome.
Ok, That's everything posted in the GT Planet skins upload section archived, At least as of today.Update: Added 100+ liveries since last post. Added an sheet to show what was added each date, You still need to find it in the sheets as i have absolutely no clue how to direct link people to what was added.
Link
I wasnt even in the making back then!!my first sim expeience was in this, circa 1976-77
View attachment 1483960
Sprint 2 was a big favorite
View attachment 1483964
my family was too poor to afford a home game machine, but I finally got a Breakout/Pinball one around 1980