Wondering if anyone can help as I've spent at least 12 hours of my life recently just trying to get a wall to be collidable with no avail. I've tried every variant of name I can think from 1WALL, 01WALL, 1WALL001 etc etc and making sure it hasn't got the same name as any other object and every time it still acts as an object you can drive through.
I've tried importing planes, and cubes from blender into 3DSimED, adding uprights and boxes inside 3DSimED and exporting an fbx and using KS Editor to make a kn5, flipping normals and duplicating, changing pivot points, collision targets but absolutely nothing seems to work. Below is a dramatic version of me trying to get a wall that is solid just to give an example haha.
I've tried importing planes, and cubes from blender into 3DSimED, adding uprights and boxes inside 3DSimED and exporting an fbx and using KS Editor to make a kn5, flipping normals and duplicating, changing pivot points, collision targets but absolutely nothing seems to work. Below is a dramatic version of me trying to get a wall that is solid just to give an example haha.