- 590

- Germany
Those mirror displays actually need a tonemapping with Pure:
ui.beginTonemapping()
...
local wrp = ac.getSim().whiteReferencePoint
ui.endTonemapping((wrp^0.125)*1.7, 4.8, true)
Those mirror displays actually need a tonemapping with Pure:
Unfortunately, yesDoes this only work with csp v0.3.0p212 ?
About that Diablo. It's true it was a "standard" GTR but it's an FIA GT version BoP'd for FIA GT standards for 2000 & 2001 and was fitted with LM offset BBS wheels and an entirely new Reiter body kit - front to back for better downforce.Well, The Diablo was just an standard Diablo GTR
View attachment 1517017
Although the Bugatti never raced in ALMS, Only did IMSA and your aero isn't really correct for it.
View attachment 1517018
I hope that these cars will be released 👀View attachment 1516977
Like the Reiter Diablo GT2
View attachment 1516979
like the imsa Version
View attachment 1516980
TVR T400R FIA GT
View attachment 1516982
Mosler MT 900R
---------------------------------------------------------------------
another Project Audi RS2 Touring Car
View attachment 1516983View attachment 1516984View attachment 1516985View attachment 1516986View attachment 1516987
Models from PMR and The Crew2
Right, But the Diablo in ALMS never raced, The image i sent is the only image of it that i can find and...well it's just an standard GTR. Which my whole original post was aboutAbout that Diablo. It's true it was a "standard" GTR but it's an FIA GT version BoP'd for FIA GT standards for 2000 & 2001 and was fitted with LM offset BBS wheels and an entirely new Reiter body kit - front to back for better downforce.
Standard GTR
View attachment 1517059
View attachment 1517060
Reiter's Diablo GT
View attachment 1517061
View attachment 1517062
Ignore the second splitter and supports at the rear. Reiter didn't have those at the time which it was later converted to road-legal use. Considering this diablo is located in Japan, there could be a chance that Playground games might bring it into FH6 and make a model for it? Bets are on the table.
Side note: Found this image and I like that Reiter put their Gallardo GT3 wing on the Diablo. I swear this wing looks good on any Lamborghini you throw at it.
View attachment 1517063
As for that EB110 that's the closest IMSA EB110 that we're gonna get, ignoring the LM variant. I accept that model so someone can modify it to the correct kit.
Try deselect "Legumes FX" in CSP.... The flames coming out of some cars are like flamethrowers. What settings can I change and how can I fix this?...
yeahhhhh opposite question for me, how do i turn this on lolPlease help me. The flames coming out of some cars are like flamethrowers. What settings can I change and how can I fix this? By the way, this does not happen when I watch replays.
View attachment 1517079View attachment 1517080
↓This is the flame in case of replay.
View attachment 1517081
Also bear in mind you can't do anything to that car, it's totally locked down. I tried editing the FFB strength on it and then went into the game and had the same thing that happened to you happen to me. Blue crystal car. I was quite surprised you couldn't do something as mundane as that, but hey ho! Great car otherwise.Since we are talking about encryption, in the GTC60 pack, there is a GTC60 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, author: GADU Boyz & Team WSC Legends, it is encrypted and will not load in my game without the blue crystals.
What should I do to make it work with the rest of the GTC60 pack grid, which are not encrypted?
Iirc shader updated, lod updated, extension updated.@benbaron I see the Guerilla GT4s updated to version 1.1, but there's no post on your patreon or patchnotes. Could you tell us what was changed?
Please help me. The flames coming out of some cars are like flamethrowers. What settings can I change and how can I fix this? By the way, this does not happen when I watch replays.
View attachment 1517079View attachment 1517080
↓This is the flame in case of replay.
View attachment 1517081
[EXHAUST_FLAMES]
ANTILAG=0.60
ANTILAG_DELAY=0.02
ANTILAG_INTENSITY=7
ANTILAG_INTERVAL_MAX=10.0
ANTILAG_INTERVAL_MIN=0.0
ANTILAG_TURBO_THRESHOLD=0.4
DAMAGE=1
DAMAGE_DURATION=0.90
DAMAGE_INTENSITY=1.7
DAMAGE_PROBABILITY=5
DISCHARGE=1
DISCHARGE_CHARGE_TIME=0.9
DISCHARGE_DELAY=0.02
DISCHARGE_DURATION=1.1
DISCHARGE_INTENSITY=4
DISCHARGE_PROBABILITY=1
DISCHARGE_RPM_THRESHOLD_MAX=8950
DISCHARGE_RPM_THRESHOLD_MIN=3650
DISCHARGE_WATER_TEMPERATURE_THRESHOLD=80
FLAT_SHIFT=1
FLAT_SHIFT_COOLDOWN=0.5
FLAT_SHIFT_DURATION=0.01
FLAT_SHIFT_GAS_THRESHOLD=50
FLAT_SHIFT_INTENSITY=0.25
FLAT_SHIFT_PROBABILITY=0.4
FLAT_SHIFT_RPM_THRESHOLD=8950
LIMITER=8940
LIMITER_DELAY=0.0
LIMITER_INTENSITY=3
LIMITER_RPM_THRESHOLD=8940
Thank you so much for your kindness! It really helped.The code responsible for this flame is in your car's ext_config.ini.The values given here may differ from yours.If you don't want to see such fire, you can simply delete this code from the iniCode:[EXHAUST_FLAMES] ANTILAG=0.60 ANTILAG_DELAY=0.02 ANTILAG_INTENSITY=7 ANTILAG_INTERVAL_MAX=10.0 ANTILAG_INTERVAL_MIN=0.0 ANTILAG_TURBO_THRESHOLD=0.4 DAMAGE=1 DAMAGE_DURATION=0.90 DAMAGE_INTENSITY=1.7 DAMAGE_PROBABILITY=5 DISCHARGE=1 DISCHARGE_CHARGE_TIME=0.9 DISCHARGE_DELAY=0.02 DISCHARGE_DURATION=1.1 DISCHARGE_INTENSITY=4 DISCHARGE_PROBABILITY=1 DISCHARGE_RPM_THRESHOLD_MAX=8950 DISCHARGE_RPM_THRESHOLD_MIN=3650 DISCHARGE_WATER_TEMPERATURE_THRESHOLD=80 FLAT_SHIFT=1 FLAT_SHIFT_COOLDOWN=0.5 FLAT_SHIFT_DURATION=0.01 FLAT_SHIFT_GAS_THRESHOLD=50 FLAT_SHIFT_INTENSITY=0.25 FLAT_SHIFT_PROBABILITY=0.4 FLAT_SHIFT_RPM_THRESHOLD=8950 LIMITER=8940 LIMITER_DELAY=0.0 LIMITER_INTENSITY=3 LIMITER_RPM_THRESHOLD=8940
The 2026 Michelin Pilot Challenge skins don't fit the last version :Final release GT4 Pack V1.0 of October 2024 . Where can I find the correct version ? I've done some search on a older version but can't find it anywhere.2025 Ajith Kumar Racing by BKR #901
2025 24H Series
GUERILLA Mods
Download
View attachment 1517104
2026 Unitronic JDC-Miller MotorSports #17
2026 Michelin Pilot Challenge
GUERILLA Mods
gt4_porsche_cayman_718 V1
Download
View attachment 1517105
Hit SkinsWell, it has been no surprise how broken the CSP Previews seem to be on the latest preview. Recently it seems it only throws an error when a car has a certain amount of skins.
It seems to work out great when a car has fewer skins, fails 100% of the time when a car has a lot of them. If I were to go one by one, I'd wager I could do it with no errors. I didn't work out a "limit" of skins, but it sure seems to be that way.
Does this information help in any way to think of a possible workaround?


Well I'll be dam%$d. This actually works, although a bit slower than what I was used to. What's the logic behind this?Hit Skins
View attachment 1517163
Select ALL the skins (left click the first one, scroll down to the last one and Shift+left click), Look, Update previews and then Update xx skins.
View attachment 1517164
This also work with RSS/VRC car that wont update otherwise.
Not sure exactly, but it seem to process it separetly instead of doing them in batch, which seem to be more "stable"Well I'll be dam%$d. This actually works, although a bit slower than what I was used to. What's the logic behind this?
TY!
[PHYSICS_EXPERIMENTS] EQUALIZE_PITS_CHECK=1);COG_OFFSET=AUTO for track object physics parameters applying CoG fix;COLLIDER_DEBUG from custom track object collider parameters removed, replaced with a checkbox in CSP Debug app;_EXT_PERLIN_NOISE=SIMPLEX for track surfaces to use Simplex noise (basically Perlin but a bit better).EXT_VISIBLE_WITH works from the start, not waiting for something to change;ac.highlightCar(), fixed, shouldn’t affect grass anymore;[TYRES_FX] RADIUS_OFFSET parameter allowing to alter visual radius of tyres;NormalMapUVMult parameter;CERAMIC adjusted to make them less frequent;BLIND_SPOT car input and ac.getCarBlindSpot() fixed, now returns distances to the cars in front (as Z) and behind (as W) as well;[DATA] DI_…_… modifiers for digital instruments can use “BASE” instead of an index to affect all of them;[DATA] DI_…_ALPHA affects first version of text nodes as well;[BASIC] SEASONS_DEACTIVATION_AWARE=0 to fix tracks that don’t expect YEAR_PROGRESS to be -1 when season changes are disabled, on by default for all but “dousojin_touge” and “dousojin_touge_1990”;[CUSTOM_PHYSICS] EXTRAPOLATE_STATE=1, 1, RAW to try a new approach to avoid shaking;[CUSTOM_PHYSICS] SMOOTHING_FACTOR=100 to make movement of remote cars more snappy and less smoothed (lower value for smoother movement, default value is 250);[EXTRA_DATA] VR=1 to sync the state of drivers using VR (requires AssettoServer);[EXTRA_RULES] ALLOW_PITS_JUMP=1 to allow jumping in pits by holding Ctrl and clicking on car preview;[PHYSICS_EXPERIMENTS] EQUALIZE_PITS_CHECK=1 to equalize thresholds of AC checking if car is in pits or not (experimental);ac.StateSim: .isTrackOpen, .isTimeOffsetIgnored, .timePostOffset, .timePhotoModeOffset, .isAltOnlineRace;ac.checksumCRC32();string.urlDecode(), string.urlParse() and string.xor();mat4x4:getEuler() returning Euler vectors from a matrix as a counterpart to mat4x4.euler() creating a matrix from Euler vectors;ac.INIConfig.parse(): use @car:N as include folder for “read()” expressions to work as well;ac.getAssists();ac.onCarSwap();ac.areShapesColliding() fixed: debug outlines for cylinders and capsules are aligned correctly, car colliders account for graphics offset, new physics.Collider.Track() allowing to check for collisions with the track;ac.getCollidingShapesContacts() returning actual contact points;coroutine.create() for flags: raise errors, start coroutine immediately;insideCar:yes, actsAsLED:yes and actsAsAnalogInstrument:yes queries Scene API;coroutine.sleep();shared/promise with a custom fast JS-like Promises implementation;shared/utils/ntp library for querying precise time using NTP protocol (can help with syncing for alternative online modes);shared/utils/luasteam for full access to Steam API available to all scripts with I/O access (forked version of luasteam with a few more functions and a bunch of small fixes);shared/utils/parcel for exchanging small bits of data;surfaces.raycastDetailed() in shared/sim/surfaces;shared/utils/signing: new signing.check(), new {CSPVersion}, {CSPVersionCode} and {UniqueMachineKeyBase64Trimmed} for signing format string, queries to quickly and easily verify integrity of cars and tracks, as well as AC’s “surfaces.ini”, verify function can handle absolute paths, other fixes;shared/sim/fireworks library is more responsive.main.smoke render event for render.on();render.circle() and others: argument for white reference point brightness correction.io.compress() and field compress for io.extractFromZipAsync() for applying NTFS compression, remote_assets files are compressed by default;io. functions accessing file times (such as io.lastAccessTime()) can be used to change file times as well now.bit.bor(ui.WindowFlags.HorizontalScrollbar, ui.WindowFlags.ThinScrollbar) for a window with horizontal scrollbar);ui.progressBar(): pass math.nan for progress for indeterminate progress bar;:linkToSimulationSpeed() of GIF players fixed;ui.unloadImage() now lets CSP unload “dynamic::hud::redirected::N” buffers if unused.ac.resetDynamicTrackObjects() in Gameplay API allowing to reset dynamic track objects;:redirectLayer2() returning duplicate flag as well, :redirectLayer() is deprecated;ui.registerOnlineExtra(): argument to set a tooltip message.ac.setTrackCoordinatesDeg2() (ac.setTrackCoordinatesDeg() is mixing up X and Y of coordinates);ac.debugTrackColliders().ac.sendKeyboardButtonEvent();ac.getSetupSpinners(): new visible field;ac.getSetupTabs().ac.overrideSession();[TWEAKS] ALT_ONLINE_CARS=<number> adding extra “remote” cars that can be driven by the script, with a new shared/sim/altonline library to control them, as well as other values allowing to create proper custom online modes and more, see “p2p-1v1” for an example;[TWEAKS] DYNAMIC_TRACK_OBJECTS_SEED overriding random seed used for arranging track objects;[TWEAKS] VERIFY_STEAM_API=1 for CSP to check if Steam is actually available at the launch;ac.startBackgroundWorker().physics.setPenalties(), physics.setWrongWayPenalty() and corresponding state fields in ac.getSim() (also, .allowedTyresOut updates live properly);physics.setAssists() and ac.onAssistsChanged(), physics.setAssists() can also be used to block out assists editing;physics.RigidBody(): alignment of debug outlines for cylinders and capsules is fixed as well;physics.overrideRacingFlag() works better if called every frame;physics.getTrackObjectStatus(), physics.getTrackObjectPointVelocity() and physics.addTrackObjectForce() for physics workers;ac.addCosmicForce() and ac.addCosmicTorque() for adding forces to cosmic suspension;.mult of rgbm is taken into account, option to draw a dashed line.ac.debug() with number adjusted;script.asyncUpdate() is temporarily disabled until I figure out why it explodes at the start once in a dozen of runs;ac.ext_isLapInvalidated().do you have an example for this to test?Well, it has been no surprise how broken the CSP Previews seem to be on the latest preview. Recently it seems it only throws an error when a car has a certain amount of skins.
It seems to work out great when a car has fewer skins, fails 100% of the time when a car has a lot of them. If I were to go one by one, I'd wager I could do it with no errors. I didn't work out a "limit" of skins, but it sure seems to be that way.
Does this information help in any way to think of a possible workaround?
not a direct response to ilja but to all new games devs,New P2P 1v1 race mode: race with a friend without having to set a server using a peer-to-peer connection;
Because these days the dough is more in big online communities than in playing in petit committee against AI? 🫤... i dont understand why developers dont care anymore about allows players to combine AI opponents with people to create grids...
Kleine Nordschleife v1.1
View attachment 1207459
Fictional circuit in Germany.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.
-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by drt01 and jcaranti
-Thank you for giving me permission
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by @IMEAN
Advice about clocks by @leBluem , @gunnar333
RainFX and texture edit by @twobegreen
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @twobegreen , @Fanapryde, Temp0_T0rped0
Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Temp0_T0rped0.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;
New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by IMEAN. (Thanks!)
Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)
Fixed a wall with no judgment. (Thanks IMEAN for the report.)
Updated flags.
v1.2 changelog;
Updated tree textures.
Updated Adboards textures and mapping.
Increased the flag size.
Recreated the skidmarks.
Fixed floating trees.
Fixed holes.
Updated ext_config.ini and VAO-patch.
Other minor fixes.
The Edge v1.02
View attachment 1401890
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTR2.
-CSP recommended
-38 pit/ start
-AI, cam
-Included Original Logos skin
Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Madcowie
-Thank you for giving me permission
GTR2 converted by khan1670
AC converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by IMEAN
Bliiboard textures base by @Masscot
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Masscot
Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
Fixed pit area. (Thanks to Jannik Rasmussen for the report.)
v1.02 changelog;
Fixed pit position.
do you have an example for this to test?
I roll back to 1.79 and then do my previews and then roll back to 2.12. For me that's the best work around quality wise and only takes a matter of seconds.Well, it has been no surprise how broken the CSP Previews seem to be on the latest preview. Recently it seems it only throws an error when a car has a certain amount of skins.
It seems to work out great when a car has fewer skins, fails 100% of the time when a car has a lot of them. If I were to go one by one, I'd wager I could do it with no errors. I didn't work out a "limit" of skins, but it sure seems to be that way.
Does this information help in any way to think of a possible workaround?
Maybe the WSC cars as suggested above. However I tested the latest CSP Preview (yesterday) in a hurry before turning off the PC and it managed to go through a car with a bunch of skins. I need the try it again to check if it's consistent.do you have an example for this to test?
For years I am searching for the "ultimate" Opel Manta B , the Kissling Nürburgring legend. Now I have found thus. It is not too bad imo but has two issues. The sound is from Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA where I wanna ask what you guys recommend as a better more realistic one instead (maybe there is) and most of all I really wanna ask, maybe even beg a bit for some geniuses to add the so famous, important and iconic foxtail to it. Yeah that is one car worthwhile to improve and imo one of the most legend cars in VLN racing and a musthave for AC. Thx so much if people can pls have a look. 👍
![]()
opelmanta_400
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Maybe the WSC cars as suggested above. However I tested the latest CSP Preview (yesterday) in a hurry before turning off the PC and it managed to go through a car with a bunch of skins. I need the try it again to check if it's consistent.
Regarding both cars, I still have the other parts for the car, I just need to do a new body mapping. As for the Diablo, I can check if I have the Garlando GT3 rear wing.About that Diablo. It's true it was a "standard" GTR but it's an FIA GT version BoP'd for FIA GT standards for 2000 & 2001 and was fitted with LM offset BBS wheels and an entirely new Reiter body kit - front to back for better downforce.
Standard GTR
View attachment 1517059
View attachment 1517060
Reiter's Diablo GT
View attachment 1517061
View attachment 1517062
Ignore the second splitter and supports at the rear. Reiter didn't have those at the time which it was later converted to road-legal use. Considering this diablo is located in Japan, there could be a chance that Playground games might bring it into FH6 and make a model for it? Bets are on the table.
Side note: Found this image and I like that Reiter put their Gallardo GT3 wing on the Diablo. I swear this wing looks good on any Lamborghini you throw at it.
View attachment 1517063
As for that EB110 that's the closest IMSA EB110 that we're gonna get, ignoring the LM variant. I accept that model so someone can modify it to the correct kit.