- 553

- Canada
In Blender, if all the segments are to be identical, you are able to edit one and then replace each of the other meshes with the one you edited. I'm several months (into the fog) since using Blender right now, but if you Google the question precisely it'll probably tell you exactly how... Save a bunch of time!Track has been updated to version 0.99 for anyone interested. Use either link in the quote to get the new version. I believe it is safe to just extract and overwrite when it asks. The safest bet is to delete your existing track folder first, but you can try the first method and see what happens.
Last thing about the kerbs. I never could get a sense of how rigid the kerbs should be because of not being able to get a good real life overhead image of the area. Right now I think I have too many ridges in them. I'm in the process of making another version that staggers the ridges apart more, but it's a lengthy process. There are 62+ kerb segments with 6 sections in each segment that need edited. That's 372 times I have to make the same Blender edits with each one taking about 5 minutes. You can do the math to figure out how many hours it's going to take to finish. The nice thing is it will give me time to hopefully get some feedback on the changes as a whole and adjust as needed.
Last edited:
