Hello, I got two questions that i kinda need help on regarding racing series for the livery spreadsheet, Maybe someone knows more about these series than i do (i don't know much about vintage stuff)
Got the following stuff i need some opinions on
SCCA: There is like 450 different SCCA type events, Should i just merge all these into 1 sheet under just the SCCA banner and throw all the variants into the "track/driver/whatever" category just so people can see what it is, Or should i make individual SCCA sheets just to keep them all seperate (does just add more stuff)
View attachment 1518068
SCCN(?): I don't know what to do about these Japanese racing events, I just recently was made aware that SCCN was is the SCCA equivalent in Japan, However finding any information about this just gives me information about Super Formula, Super GT and not the old stuff, I might just suck at searching but there is just so much time in an working mans life lol.
I made an SCCN sheet as an recent skin pack had like 20+ liveries all tagged under the SCCN name on Overtake. Though i'm unsure about the rest of the ones in the image below. Idk how to search the japanese internet
View attachment 1518069
View attachment 1518070
View attachment 1518071
anyways that was all, If anyone got any suggesting lmk lol
Back to your regular CSP discussion