- 406

- France
Did not fix it for me sadly......
All AI cars still off pace, meaning i had to regress AGAIN to ...212...
Shame- I wanted to check the gains Mascott had noticed.
What is going on peeps. There is still a mystery here to be unravelled......
I use AI A LOT. I race offline, and have been tweeking their settings. On installing latest ...322..., the AI took a Noticable head-dive...
sheeesh.......
We really are getting to a 'Be happy with what you have'
scenario and stick until proven otherwise.
Thing is... it seems so utterly INCONSISTENT!
Been playing with Ben's Whisperer (as per others here), and thought I was getting somewhere,, but,,, DOH!
I went to check my really old replays (2022).
On Macau with Kunos Porsche RSR73, the AI was running at 2.46.5
On late CSPs, it runs at 2.45.5, so a little better (with new ai behavior Off).
My latest batch of aiwhisp runs it at 2.43🤘, so whatever happens to that poor AI in the process should be solved.
Talking about that, i already have a few users with the next alpha-ultimate-pleasesuscribe-nonpatreon version of AIwhisp 0.82.
That's barely 20 people from discord, Racedep and here, but if anyone wants to give it a shot/feedback, PM is open. I'm tweaking the UI this evening to make it less unbearable.
Last edited: