Perico Lospa
Premium
- 1,376

- Spain
Sorry, I understood your question to be general, about what everyone was doing that required powerful PCs... Damn language barrier! šNo, He's on two cheap Dell...
Sorry, I understood your question to be general, about what everyone was doing that required powerful PCs... Damn language barrier! šNo, He's on two cheap Dell...
We need an animated passenger princess mod that does this. Imagine the start-line shenanigans
as long as you get at least stable 70 base fps you wont notice any added latency, the only games i wouldnt use framegen tech on are fast paced multiplayer shooters, for any other type of game its a wonderful additionHow much input latency did you get with ac-dlssg on?
| Track and specific corner | CSP preview 649, 634 (and i think till 542) | CSP preview 675 (released today) |
| Monza - T1, parabolica (pyyer's F1 2011 layout) kunos bmw z4 gt3 | T1 used to be a logjam, parabolica a few cars would almost always go offtrack | Cars sometimes brake much earlier for T1, even if there is no car ahead, parabolica is okay now ~2 cars almost always crashed at ascari (perhaps the sausage kerb) |
| Miami Bayside (reverse layout) kunos bmw z4 gt3 | The hairpin at t1 used to be a crashfest and logjam. Car would simply..try to mount each other, creating massive crash | cars take t1 properly now, and quite fast too |
| Lake Blacina (Mascot's layout) VRC's R25, Mclenna | The banked corner, f1 cars would try to take it flat out, and simply crash. Out of a grid of 30 cars, ~18 would always crash, no matter race or qualifying) | F1 cars no longer crash here, but I think they could be faster here |
| Monaco (pyyer's F1 2026 layout), hotel chicane kunos sf70h | always a logjam, p1 would rush ahead, while cars behind get stuck | no longer a logjam, Lap 1 is obviously slow, but after that, cars do take it okay sausage curbs (especially marina & stroll corners) do tend to result in logjams & retirements |
anyone got the changelog for today's CSP? have to decide if I want to pay in for this one.
would appreciate. Thanks
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.Hi, this is a top mod. I just have one suggestion regarding physics and one question about graphics:
1- Based on technical specs found in a web site, the acceleration seems too fast. I reduced the values in the "power" file by 10%, increased the weight by 75kg, and raised the first four values in the "wing_body_AOA_CD" file. With these changes, the 0ā200 km/h time went from 19.4s to 23.7s, and the 0ā1000m time went from 24.6s to 25.8s (figures that are much closer to test results).
2- In external camera views, the car with the touring skin shows the roll cage; however, when I get closer, the cage disappears, and when the car is positioned over the camera, the quality of the interior upholstery changes.
I was planning to fix this by hiding the cage using an extension, but I noticed that the sport skin also alters the rear bumper details. So, I wanted to ask: is this an issue with my configuration? (I don't have the latest CSP) or a hardware limitation? (AMD user)
Regards.
Updating csp helped me somehow...hopefully it helps you out as wellAnyone got a golden tip for solving my Assetto crashing ?
View attachment 1569984
View attachment 1569988
also vanilla assetto corsa without CM gives this crash (so it is not CSP or CM)
its also with k+ track and cars (so it is not a bad car or track mod),
updated NVIDIA driver to latest , to no avail and other games run fine (so it is only AC)...
verified AC files via Steam, still same issue...
Getting withdrawal symptoms already, as a am trying to get it to work already on and off for over 2 weeks now!