Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,786 comments
To me best are:Tajo,Coste road,Transagarasan and little faster ones LA Canyon,Lake louise,Deutchlandring and Highlands.
Love the Felbergring too but I can't make traffic work no metter how I install.
You can make cars slower in aihints to not go over some speed you add.

I will try these thankyou.
I try Lake Louise in history but not a very beautfil track, ugly and not funf ro me. Maybe others are nicer>?.

I will try others now, thak you for advice hopefully ipost a video of her in rig with safe driving :)

@mascot i have no issue with new updae? did remember uninstall old version entirely?

Have you considered using a "real" traffic simulation instead of AC? Something like "City Car Driving"? https://citycardriving.com/

Sale ends in 1:30:00. So quickly grab City Car Driving.

Physics are not good but that's not that important. She can operate a real car within traffic rules. Currently best sim for real life traffic replacement.

I see this in my history and i think maybe it not good.Maybe i try again. Does anybody try this at all?
Would modded AC be better than CCD?

It good idea and i did see sale and think hmm maybe i buy this.
I have no idea how it work, feel, drive, etc. Maybe AC be more beautiful, nicer cars, greater ffb and more fun for both of us?

If this game good enough, i and anyone good experiece i buy it if you recommend it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see this in my history and i think maybe it not good.Maybe i try again. Does anybody try this at all?
Would modded AC be better than CCD?

It good idea and i did see sale and think hmm maybe i buy this.
I have no idea how it work, feel, drive, etc. Maybe AC be more beautiful, nicer cars, greater ffb and more fun for both of us?

If this game good enough, i and anyone good experiece i buy it if you recommend it :)
I got it just because it's very cheap right now and I wanted to relive the spirit of Midtown Madness.
I spent 2 hours with it. You can drive freely or try driving lessons in it. You need to use blinkers, fasten seatbelt etc. You'll stall the car if you don't use clutch properly. Pretty much the only proper real life traffic simulator. Apparently game is constantly updated since its launch two years ago.
I liked it enough that I'll teach my brother how to drive with it.
Definitely recommend it at sale price but sale ended minutes ago.

PS: It's nowhere fun as Midtown Madness :)

Serious question,
I like to help my daughter in confidence for learning, she is 12 and learn driving on road just basics, like change gear, follow traffic, stay in lane basics what is best road with AI traffic for AC for her to use?

Not to teach how to drive, just for her to sit in rig (no race) on road and drive H pattern with nice slow traffic etc
She can get learn how to change gear, basics etc before i let her in family car in few years time?

any advice on good road with traffic?

My choice would be Euro Track Simulator 2 with a good car mod or just city car driving

Serious question,
I like to help my daughter in confidence for learning, she is 12 and learn driving on road just basics, like change gear, follow traffic, stay in lane basics what is best road with AI traffic for AC for her to use?

Not to teach how to drive, just for her to sit in rig (no race) on road and drive H pattern with nice slow traffic etc
She can get learn how to change gear, basics etc before i let her in family car in few years time?

any advice on good road with traffic?
ac wouldn't be recommended to first time drivers it takes a lot of time to get in. I would recommend only if she wanted to try go kart there are pretty good kart mods for ac! but like the others mentioned City car driving is a good try for first time drivers.

ac wouldn't be recommended to first time drivers it takes a lot of time to get in. I would recommend only if she wanted to try go kart there are pretty good kart mods for ac! but like the others mentioned City car driving is a good try for first time drivers.

Real life is also a good choice. I taught my daughter in a big empty parking lot when she was 14.

Attachments

• ford gt40 1968.jpg
    ford gt40 1968.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 40
  • ford gt40 mk2 1966.jpg
    ford gt40 mk2 1966.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 40
  • ford gt40 1968 le mans.jpg
    ford gt40 1968 le mans.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:
I have it but it's not real
Simulation... is not reality !

You want to have your own "Ford Vs Ferrari" movie ?
The movie got some huge differences with the... real event !

I remembered the time when I wasn't satisfy with some motor sounds in the game "Grand-Prix Legends... I did my own version. ;)
I remembered the time when I wanted my own helmets, I did !
I remembered the time when I wanted to do my own skins on "rFactor" and "Race", I did !

Why don't you try by yourself !?

Cheers.

I remembered the time when I wasn't satisfy with some motor sounds in the game "Grand-Prix Legends... I did my own version. ;)
I remembered the time when I wanted to do my own skins on "rFactor" and "Race", I did !

Cheers.

Baby-with-old-man-wig.jpg

Cheers.
Simulation is getting closer to reality. Accuracy of facts creates a good simulation, I couldn't do it and I just asked others, you probably bothered to apologize my friend

It's always possible to do realistic liveries, but I need to know how the Ext_config.ini work to have differents aero style to start making 66' Le Mans liveries.
For the moment,the best would be to have at least a good base to work on, and I think the last from -Easy- is quite good.
The same should have been for the MKIV, so if someone know which version is the lastest or the best, I would try to work on and do the same I as I did for the MKII

It's a great car version, sadly I never heard of any 3d Model of It, scrach made or Conversion. It's like the X1 or the 68-69 GT40, I would love to have 3d model based on kunos one, but no one have tried I think
this is the street mk3 i'm not sure what the hell happened to the racing version.

@mrtomcat66,
Let Her into the Race to the limits.:cool:
If more seriously, just days ago talked with Ilya (x4fab - creator of CM, CSP and etc) a bit about UI. So, may be...in one day it will be something like script to program deeper behaviour of traffic. For each track or as common settings. What is for sure - it's clearly possible

Last edited:
@VaiHalen we have not heard from you in a while, are you stuck in the other dimension?

Hi Cote Dazur, no, I'm not in the other dimension, in fact I returned the Oculus Rift S:

I got extreme disconfort wearing the glasses, too much weight in the cheeks. I adjusted the Oculus 1000 times and can't stand wearing them. Also the skin in my face had marks, red zones. I have a very sensitive skin and in the past suffered rosacea so I can't risk myself to suffer it again.

Also, the image quality is bad. I dowloaded the debug tool, tried all things possible etc etc etc and cant achieve good acceptable quality.

On the positive side, the feel of being there is incredible, the cockpits awesome. But I have to wait some years when technology progress and they make much lighter and comfortable glasses.

I will be in by then for sure.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back