Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
I think everyone in this forum spend a lot of time with testing mods and trying new settings in cm, sol etc. At the moment I check every car and track and all, what is not good (feeling and graphic) will be deleted. During the testing I rate the car and track with stars and I dont need x versions of a car. I keep the best one (execptionally they have gt, gt4 or gt3 versions). So I'm sure in my time to have for racing to drive the best mod of a car.
Less is more for me!

hey do you guys think the nurburgring time of 7:23 is too fast for the 2020 Vantage amr? ive been thinking about it alot, and thats as fast as a Aventador lp-700 or a ferrari enzo. thats only 2 seconds slower than a 488 GTB ferrari too. Even know its a 2020 its still a vantage, a camero zl1 1le will do 7:16 since it has 650 horse and aero. vantage has 100 less than that and no aero except a diffuser. im having doubts about that performance, 7:23 seems proper fast. :odd:

hey do you guys think the nurburgring time of 7:23 is too fast for the 2020 Vantage amr? ive been thinking about it alot, and thats as fast as a Aventador lp-700 or a ferrari enzo. thats only 2 seconds slower than a 488 GTB ferrari too. Even know its a 2020 its still a vantage, a camero zl1 1le will do 7:16 since it has 650 horse and aero. vantage has 100 less than that and no aero except a diffuser. im having doubts about that performance, 7:23 seems proper fast. :odd:

Is that time on the tourist from bridge-to-gantry?

If it is have a look here https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife-btg

Last edited:
Is that time on the tourist from bridge-to-gantry?

If it is have a look here https://fastestlaps.com/tracks/nordschleife-btg

no its the full production lap size, when you see like production times or videos they rent the whole track out, they start at the second pits and end there too. so whole straight is used in the lap. SVJ did 6:44 918 spyder did 6:58 viper acr is 7:00 and like a Merc AMR GTR did 7:10 so you have a reference of cars vrs times on that layout.

Has anyone ever come across the assetto garage talbot sunbeem rally mod? I know several of AG's mods are out in the wild but i have not been able to get this one, even tried them on youtube but they don't release them.

Can someone modify WKMOD's Agera so that it has the stock Agera wing (small wing) or the Agera R wing? Currently it has the Agera X's wing which is a one off, so makes absolutely no sense.

Also anyone knows about a good Willow Springs racetrack? I'm thinking about big willow. I have horse thief.

For example, when Rollovers released their IMSA endurance mod I created a preset for it. When I select it, all cars appear as opponents.
Here's a how to in MS Paint glory:
View attachment 881799
Other possible presets for AC:
DTM Classics
DTM 2008
TCL Legends
Super GT (If I can manage to BoP the cars though)
WTCR/TCR etc.
Various F1 seasons
Legion's packs (like FIA 2004)
And many other ideas...
You and others (@safi hellie) could share your grids per CM link. This could help others to get easier in this grid system. :)
I had a while back a similiar idea with series,
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/
but unfortunately nobody was willing to help improving series (making, sharing logos and the definitons of cars), so the project fallen asleep as I´m involved with other things.
The idea with the sharing grids good help getting easier and faster to a goodf race or trackday. :dopey:

Toprace site is very easy to register and download.
If you need pan.baidu linked mods, I don't think anybody outside of China can figure out pan.baidu. That site is pure cancer.

It's possible to get stuff from there with perseverance, video tutorials and some trial and error but it is without doubt an absolute ball ache and made me uncomfortable enough with installing unknown apps and downloads that I won't be bothering again (although nothing did infect my PC). Didn't help that I went to the effort of getting it all to work just so that I could download a Chinese track pack that turned out to be nothing but a collection of older versions of tracks I already had...

It's possible to get stuff from there with perseverance, video tutorials and some trial and error but it is without doubt an absolute ball ache and made me uncomfortable enough with installing unknown apps and downloads that I won't be bothering again (although nothing did infect my PC). Didn't help that I went to the effort of getting it all to work just so that I could download a Chinese track pack that turned out to be nothing but a collection of older versions of tracks I already had...

The software you need is actually on the Top Race website ;) but I discovered long ago that there's not much to be found in China besides Elements mods that are exclusive. I once put my computer through hell infiltrating Japan assuming I would discover the holy grail of AC mods, etc. but only came away with a few Touge odds and ends. I did find Metropolitan Expressway and all the alternative routes which was cool back when only Shuto C1 was available.

If anyone gets the itch to go on a mod searching odyssey to Asia, I wouldn't bother.

You and others (@safi hellie) could share your grids per CM link. This could help others to get easier in this grid system. :)
I had a while back a similiar idea with series,
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/
but unfortunately nobody was willing to help improving series (making, sharing logos and the definitons of cars), so the project fallen asleep as I´m involved with other things.
The idea with the sharing grids good help getting easier and faster to a goodf race or trackday. :dopey:
I agree. Sharing grids could motivate us to race more. Manually adding opponents become tiresome quickly.
I really have a few easy ones (made of car packs) and one "trackday" that I use when I want to drive but not race :) I can share them if you guys want anyway.
Grids could be made by BoPing cars from different modders also. That's an idea I have but haven't tried it.
I remember your project. It's ambitious as AC mods are too fragmented to compile into one category.

Technically I know how to download as well but I won't install any software. Once I tried finding methods to bypass software just so I can help with rehosting them for this forum. Unfortunately they patched every hole I could find.
Maybe the software can be installed on VM for privacy reasons but I didn't bother with it.

I once put my computer through hell infiltrating Japan
I imagined you clicking and typing furiously, working against the whole country of Japan just to get some AC mods :D

Last edited:
I bought the all new Darche EGT1 and the Maures GTR. Both cars did not show up any fonts in dashboard when driving. Can anybody help please? Maybe there are fonts missing?

Have you updated to latest CSP since the previous versions had an issue with the LCD fonts. Normally the fonts are included in the car´s folders.

I agree. Sharing grids could motivate us to race more. Manually adding opponents become tiresome quickly.
I really have a few easy ones (made of car packs) and one "trackday" that I use when I want to drive but not race :) I can share them if you guys want anyway.
Grids could be made by BoPing cars from different modders also. That's an idea I have but haven't try it.
I remember your project. It's ambitious as AC mods are too fragmented to compile into one category.

Technically I know how to download as well but I won't install any software. Once I tried finding methods to bypass software just so I can help with rehosting them for this forum. Unfortunately they patched every hole I could find.
Maybe the software can be installed on VM for privacy reasons but I didn't bother with it.

I imagined you clicking and typing furiously, working against the whole country of Japan just to get some AC mods :D

I worked harder on that project than I do at my real job :lol: The Firefox simple translate add on was a real life saver!

Here is some updates about the Ford MKII,
I have done some 3d modification to the model to be able to have the most aero spec possible

This is the original one
2.JPG

Here is my "nude" version, as you can see, the front part is gone, the roof bubble, and the air intake at the rear too.
Capture.JPG

Do someone could help me with the configt_ext.ini to make them appearable?

I bought the all new Darche EGT1 and the Maures GTR. Both cars did not show up any fonts in dashboard when driving. Can anybody help please? Maybe there are fonts missing?
Does the attached file solve your problem? Maures GTR's data references to these fonts. I don't have the Darche though.
They need to be extracted into assettocorsa\content\fonts folder.

Attachments

• fonts.zip
    27 KB · Views: 21
Well my mate spun on the first corner so yeah I can agree with that...and yeah I've always wondered why they put the chicanes in to slow cars down when, as you said, it's the corners where most crashes happen. Then again, maybe it is just to make sure you're not barrelling into a corner at 180mph instead of 120mph lol

I'd rather use the brakes to slow down than the steering.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back