Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Currently I'm not using post processing in order to maximize performance and it turns out that I like how it looks too. The only problem is that the flames have been reduced to a wimpy, faint, yellowish/greenish little poof instead of a blazing fireball.

Can someone check and see if this is a result of not using PP so I'll know if it's something on my end or not?

I think you answered your own question then. But looking at the list you have there, it's labeled "dynamic input". Button presses aren't dynamic factors. Sorry I haven't a clue outside of that but I'm sure if someone knew the answer, they would chime in. If I were you, I'd look at cars that have active DRS with button presses like recent DTM cars. Your answer might be in there.

Thanks for answering, i did'nt wanted my question to sink this forum is very active... and apparently you can't be new here.
I didn't knew that recent DTM cars had DRS, i will look into into it, thx :)

apparently you can't be new here.

Of course you can be new here BUT you might find being more active and more involved in the forum helps with questions getting answered quicker. It's nothing personal by the way - just the way this community (and pretty much every other forum) works...and trust me, once you've become more active you'll wanna stay for sure :cheers:

Of course you can be new here BUT you might find being more active and more involved in the forum helps with questions getting answered quicker. It's nothing personal by the way - just the way this community (and pretty much every other forum) works...and trust me, once you've become more active you'll wanna stay for sure :cheers:

No one has answered my question and it's been 11 Minutes! :)

Sorry if I've been out of the loop, but I remember years ago that the community was saying AC's engine can't support more than one light source (the sun) and that night racing was impossible. The incredible modding community seemed to have disproved that though haha. Unless it wasn't true, can someone explain how this was achieved? I've just been really curious about it :))

Sorry if I've been out of the loop, but I remember years ago that the community was saying AC's engine can't support more than one light source (the sun) and that night racing was impossible. The incredible modding community seemed to have disproved that though haha. Unless it wasn't true, can someone explain how this was achieved? I've just been really curious about it :))
According to my very limited technical knowledge, it's something like this:
upload_2020-2-9_0-10-38.png

You know I've never really taken any notice of that box down there lol - always added my image to imgur first and then posted the link using the "Add image" button.
I always Ctrl+V my pictures into the reply box. Easier in my opinion.
Until two days ago imgur.com was blocked in my super progressive country. I probably didn't see some of your pics then :(

I always Ctrl+V my pictures into the reply box. Easier in my opinion.
Until two days ago imgur.com was blocked in my super progressive country. I probably didn't see some of your pics then :(

It's good as an image hosting site, but as for funnies....it's been getting worse over the last few months. there's still some funny stuff on there but it's mainly full of pictures of cats and political crap, and people moaning about life. I say save that rubbish for facebook where it belongs.

Trying the acu version of bathurst, apparently I have a bunch of lap times there, bad memory :dunce:
Looking for cameras for it, I see only one at RD (the other one sounds bad).

Anyone have more cameras for it? AI updated too.... thanks.

When driving the urd dtm 2018, I can see the rear wings animation on the AI cars in the drs zone, but the rear wing of my own car is not animated even if I press the drs button, is it the same for every one?
Does someone has the solution?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back